Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Afghanistan fall into a prolonged state of war again? - page 3. (Read 736 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !
To argue that the Taliban taking over Afghanistan is somehow humanitarian is just ridiclous.

Who the fuck is arguing that? One of your straw people? You're getting really confused here. Put some flowers on the newest tombstone in the graveyard of empires and move on. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Uh CNN and MSNBC the usual suspects here just like those on BitcoinTalk...

CNN - “They’re chanting ‘Death to America’ but they seem friendly”?
https://twitter.com/nuffsaidny/status/1427285034801713160

CNN - CNN reporter Clarissa Ward before and after the fall of Kabul to the Taliban.
https://twitter.com/vtchakarova/status/1427271320492990478

MSNBC - MSNBC says it's been a "relatively peaceful" takeover of Afghanistan by the Taliban.
https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1427256303894896649

Probably not. The Afghanistan military more or less put up no fight against the Taliban once Biden pulled American and allied troops out. The Taliban will take over the entire country in short order.

1. it was trump that ordered recruiting and training those troops that didnt defend their own country
2. it was trump that ordered the pulling out of american defense.

3. yes biden sits in the hotseat now. but it was trump that lit that seat on fire first

1. What rock have you been living under? We've been held Afganistan for the last 20 years. The Afghani forces have been trained under Bush, Obama, and lastly Trump. The soldiers literally called them fuckards when Bush was in charge because the Afghanis were so dumb and poorly educated. I wish I could find the clip but regardless they've had 20 years and they've been dependent upon the US just like I'm sure many are dependant upon Uncle Sam for a free handout every month and hell under COVID 'free rent'.

2. I'm actually agreeing with you on this one for once. Trump did want us to pull out of the middle east period. He didn't start any wars like most Republicans do. What is interesting is Trump actually added troops to Afghanistan in 2017. So really your point is somewhat flawed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41314428

He wanted to pull us out of Afghanistan in 2020 and there was a build down after the build up.

3. Sure he sits in the hot seat and now their facade that Biden is cognitive and doesn't need to be 25th amendment'd is now fading. Kamila Harris wants to do this to him.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1427146654763859970

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1427452358166990853

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1427147474880368641

you are ill informed, the reality is that the ANA only learned to fight with air support + us mercs + when things really got out of hands with american spec ops. they were left alone, unprepared.

secondly you have to forget the my team, their team (dems, reps) or what ever, but move to corrupts vs uncorrupts.

thirdly, you are right, some wants to live their lives the closest possible to sharia and the example of the Prophet (pbuh) and sadly others don't. Personnally, I don't like trannie story times, girls with blue hair and multiple sexual parteners, polyamory, denying basic biology, lies on tv, forced medication or a one world order government, however I still like bacon over my cheese burger.

in short I waste my time... they should be an iq and culture test before posting... Smiley.

this forum sucks.

bye.  

ps the previous afghan gov had tonnes of media operatives, online, in the traditional medias, etc, it was still smashed down in less than 600 hours and 8h of so called combat in it's capital... that's the reality of your work propagandists. and worst you dilute the thinking force of your nation with your constant crap about such or such "political agendas", all of those the previous afghan gov had, and look at them now... you think that as a little proagandists someone will pick you up at the airport of your capital? what do you think happened to the frontline germans nazis propagandists at each front collapse?

keep your jobs, spew the bs, then perish Smiley

how many seconds did it took to take back Crimoo? hehehe... performance is really rarely appreciated Smiley

bye
Activity: 478
Merit: 66
To argue that the Taliban taking over Afghanistan is somehow humanitarian is just ridiclous.

Who the fuck is arguing that? One of your straw people? You're getting really confused here. Put some flowers on the newest tombstone in the graveyard of empires and move on. You have no clue what you're talking about.

Uh CNN and MSNBC the usual suspects here just like those on BitcoinTalk...

CNN - “They’re chanting ‘Death to America’ but they seem friendly”?
https://twitter.com/nuffsaidny/status/1427285034801713160

CNN - CNN reporter Clarissa Ward before and after the fall of Kabul to the Taliban.
https://twitter.com/vtchakarova/status/1427271320492990478

MSNBC - MSNBC says it's been a "relatively peaceful" takeover of Afghanistan by the Taliban.
https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1427256303894896649

Probably not. The Afghanistan military more or less put up no fight against the Taliban once Biden pulled American and allied troops out. The Taliban will take over the entire country in short order.

1. it was trump that ordered recruiting and training those troops that didnt defend their own country
2. it was trump that ordered the pulling out of american defense.

3. yes biden sits in the hotseat now. but it was trump that lit that seat on fire first

1. What rock have you been living under? We've been held Afganistan for the last 20 years. The Afghani forces have been trained under Bush, Obama, and lastly Trump. The soldiers literally called them fuckards when Bush was in charge because the Afghanis were so dumb and poorly educated. I wish I could find the clip but regardless they've had 20 years and they've been dependent upon the US just like I'm sure many are dependant upon Uncle Sam for a free handout every month and hell under COVID 'free rent'.

2. I'm actually agreeing with you on this one for once. Trump did want us to pull out of the middle east period. He didn't start any wars like most Republicans do. What is interesting is Trump actually added troops to Afghanistan in 2017. So really your point is somewhat flawed.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41314428

He wanted to pull us out of Afghanistan in 2020 and there was a build down after the build up.

3. Sure he sits in the hot seat and now their facade that Biden is cognitive and doesn't need to be 25th amendment'd is now fading. Kamila Harris wants to do this to him.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1427146654763859970

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1427452358166990853

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1427147474880368641

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Seal the borders for a year or more to let the Afghani's settle things for themselves. It is their country and their problem. Then as long as the victors do not threaten their neighbors or rest of the world (or give sanctuary to others who do), start negotiating with them regarding world trade.

Maybe, it is time to give the power to them. It is their country, so be it. They have their own beliefs, culture and that's what they want to live by. Unfortunately, they have different outlook when it comes to women's rights. Maybe this war will be over if countries like US will not meddle their government affairs. But for those who don't want to live under the Islamic Estate, I hope they can find a way how to get out.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534

it was trump that ordered recruiting and training those troops that didnt defend their own country
it was trump that ordered the pulling out of american defense.

yes biden sits in the hotseat now. but it was trump that lit that seat on fire first
Activity: 854
liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

They won't do any of these things. They sure as hell won't respect women either. Never take Islamic terrorist seriously when they subject women to the torture of islamic theocracy. They'll be sure to rape women, or stone women to death for the crime of going out uncovered, or being unaccompanied by a man at the local shop.

These extremists' idea of treating women fairly is in accordance to their own twisted mentality in strict adherence to the core values of Islam. If you've ever read the Quran, it doesn't embody equality too well.

I bought all the stories bout the evil 'radical Islamists' for decades.  Now I'm not so sure about a lot of this stuff.  For one, the people who 'control the narrative' are known liars, and seem to lie just for the fun of it often enough.  For two, it just doesn't make any sense that the real people on-the-ground in this country would be strongly opposed to 'the Talliban' and all their proclivities given the (reported) recent success.

Could it be that ordinary people simply appreciate honesty more than lies even if they don't agree with the entity?  I mean people who do what they say and say what they do like H. al-Assad, Nassaralla, etc?

Or maybe they don't like it when Afghan taxi drivers are imprisoned  at Bagram air-base and, when some psycho needs to 'blow off a little steam', hangs the person by his arms and beats him to death by hitting his legs with a club.  The coroner said that this guy would have had to have had his legs amputated if he had survived.  That's 'American exceptionalism' for ya...under the direction of the 'chosen people' at least.  Just because red-blooded Americans lost their power of memory left doesn't mean that Afghans have.

Another thing I would note is that the 'leaders' of so-called "ISIS" usually got their kippahs swapped out for turbans before the photoshoots but not always.  It's possible that 'this is not your grand-dad's Taliban' so-to-speak.  Even if it is, it was more-or-less a creation of the CIA anyway...but I repeat myself.

Thanks for your input gentleman. I hope to be able to share your pain. I have colored in red a part I really do appreciate... I personally can't stand lies anymore. I prefer failures, even craziness to lies and hypocrisy. As bad as it is, just say it, and let's work back from there. I don't need to protected, nor manipulated. Just the raw data, facts, the simple "what's going on".
legendary
Activity: 4690
Merit: 1276

They won't do any of these things. They sure as hell won't respect women either. Never take Islamic terrorist seriously when they subject women to the torture of islamic theocracy. They'll be sure to rape women, or stone women to death for the crime of going out uncovered, or being unaccompanied by a man at the local shop.

These extremists' idea of treating women fairly is in accordance to their own twisted mentality in strict adherence to the core values of Islam. If you've ever read the Quran, it doesn't embody equality too well.

I bought all the stories bout the evil 'radical Islamists' for decades.  Now I'm not so sure about a lot of this stuff.  For one, the people who 'control the narrative' are known liars, and seem to lie just for the fun of it often enough.  For two, it just doesn't make any sense that the real people on-the-ground in this country would be strongly opposed to 'the Talliban' and all their proclivities given the (reported) recent success.

Could it be that ordinary people simply appreciate honesty more than lies even if they don't agree with the entity?  I mean people who do what they say and say what they do like H. al-Assad, Nassaralla, etc?

Or maybe they don't like it when Afghan taxi drivers are imprisoned  at Bagram air-base and, when some psycho needs to 'blow off a little steam', hangs the person by his arms and beats him to death by hitting his legs with a club.  The coroner said that this guy would have had to have had his legs amputated if he had survived.  That's 'American exceptionalism' for ya...under the direction of the 'chosen people' at least.  Just because red-blooded Americans lost their power of memory left doesn't mean that Afghans have.

Another thing I would note is that the 'leaders' of so-called "ISIS" usually got their kippahs swapped out for turbans before the photoshoots but not always.  It's possible that 'this is not your grand-dad's Taliban' so-to-speak.  Even if it is, it was more-or-less a creation of the CIA anyway...but I repeat myself.

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Activity: 75
Merit: 5
You make a good point in that the Afghans clearly were willing to fight the war with US assistance.

That's not really what dying in a war means, especially if you're a civilian.
If you are referring to civilian deaths as a result of the war, the US pulling out of Afghanistan means the number of civilian deaths will go up. There is a reason why people were willing to hang onto the wings of a plane in an attempt to escape the Taliban -- it is because the Taliban is a brutal organization.

Over 70% of the people of Afghanistan is under age 25, meaning they have always lived in a country that gave them freedom and opportunity. With the Taliban, rights will be stripped of almost everyone, and there will be no opportunity for the Afghan people.

Very much true! But the problem is that they grew in a country they were opressed from their point of view of US. so their hate towards everything that is not nationalism is natural and can't be denied. In a very much weird way they will turn arround for the conservatorism and I am ok with that. The main problem and my main only concern is what happens with the women there. I find it inhuman to take a woman's rights because the real god whispered in Mohammad ear that the all other gods are fake. This was not a coupe d'etat. We all saw it coming, it's us fault that they did not respect the deal they had with talibans, maybe they would not even respect it a bit, but this gave them the reason to justify their action. We should be happy this war was a short one.
copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
You make a good point in that the Afghans clearly were willing to fight the war with US assistance.

If you are referring to civilian deaths as a result of the war, the US pulling out of Afghanistan means the number of civilian deaths will go up. There is a reason why people were willing to hang onto the wings of a plane in an attempt to escape the Taliban -- it is because the Taliban is a brutal organization.

Over 70% of the people of Afghanistan is under age 25, meaning they have always lived in a country that gave them freedom and opportunity. With the Taliban, rights will be stripped of almost everyone, and there will be no opportunity for the Afghan people.

I can't find the original story: https://www.france24.com/en/asia-pacific/20210703-us-withdrawal-from-strategic-afghan-base-involves-degree-of-humiliation

But if you remember 2-3 months ago US withdrew from a military base near Kabul and the Afghan army found out in the morning what was going on. Stop pls saying Biden is a saint
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Activity: 2492
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Biden is focused on helping the people stuck in Afghan atm but he does say that he will not be passing the war onto the next president. It sounds like the world has accepted that the Taliban has successful become the new government and there will be no future resistance. China and Russia looking for friendly ties to Afghanistan.
Not really, he is just evacuating the American people living in Afghanistan and he said the Kabul will be in their control for the next few months but Taliban took over the control in just under a week which itself makes everyone to think that Biden is on the losing side here. Most of the governments recognized that Taliban as one of the terrorist group so these drama of peace talk is all about the remove such tag and make them to be a legalized group.
copper member
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899
Amazon Prime Member #7
We shouldn't be too harsh on Biden, ending a 2 trillion dollar endeavor.

The neocons shouldn't turn into globalists just to spite him. After all, it's what they wanted. Consider the consequences of staying, prolonging an endless "war" that need not be. Of course, I use war loosely, because there hasn't been an actual war related death in something like a year.
The consequences of staying includes spending a little bit of money in order to guarantee Afghanistan won't be a haven for terrorists.

The US and NATO forces have not engaged in combat since 2014. The last time the US lost a service member in Afghanistan was 18 months ago. The Afghan military was fighting the Taliban with US support, primarily air support (that the US withdrew).

there hasn't been an actual war related death in something like a year.

There hasn't been an American (perhaps NATO either, not sure) death in a long time, since February 2020 IIRC. But there has been an increase of Afghan deaths (millitary and civilian) in 2021 and 4000-5000 people died in this war every year in the last decade.

There are reports the Taliban is going door to door killing people who worked with the US and for the previous government, and raping women in said families.

[img ]https://i.imgur.com/HR2YnhU.png[/img]

All other points might be true or can be fulfilled but i highly doubt the last one. Narcotics-free not so soon i guess.
Yea, none of this is true. They want the world to legitimize their new government and want to reduce the chances that the rest of the world will intervene.

This is specially for some opinions here
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1514

Activity: 363
Merit: 323
Infographics save lives
Biden is focused on helping the people stuck in Afghan atm but he does say that he will not be passing the war onto the next president. It sounds like the world has accepted that the Taliban has successful become the new government and there will be no future resistance. China and Russia looking for friendly ties to Afghanistan.
copper member
Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

All other points might be true or can be fulfilled but i highly doubt the last one. Narcotics-free not so soon i guess.
Activity: 2492
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
They were willing to die trying something so insane as opposed to living their lives.
Or heavens forbid, they fight against the Taliban. If one is certain to die it would far better that it be by defending your country vs attempting a zero-chance of survival from fleeing it like that.

The Talibans promised to the people that they will not retaliate to the Afgan government bu I guess they couldnt trusf the word so they want to run as far as they could. Disturbing video really so why did the plane still tried to fly when they know there are people hanging there on the wheels?

Pakistan also open their borders for them. No country so far had offered to the refugees too.
People don't want to live like a hell for their remaining life that is why they are trying their best to escape from there because we are going to see a North Korea like government in Afghanistan from now on and I also watched that video in Twitter, two guys fell in the mid air and died as well.

Until now Taliban claims that they are not going to impose strict laws like what happened in their previous ruling period but this says that this is the end of US era. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
No country so far had offered to the refugees too.

Biden has today apparently authorised an emergency $500m to help the refugees, which is a good move.
As you might expect, the far-right has been vociferous in concocted outrage at this decision. But weirdly, Trump has come out on Biden's side... just probably not on Twitter  Roll Eyes
Activity: 378
Merit: 135
This is sad to see but is really no different than when Russia was involved and tried for years to do the same thing.  The Taliban just did what they are good at which is waiting out the occupation by fleeing to the mountains or over into Pakistan and utilizing low level fighters to carry out attacks until whoever is in their country leave.  Soon as they feel the largest portion of the force has departed the very swiftly retake the key areas of the country. Sad to see so many who will suffer.
Pages:
Jump to: