Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin? - page 15. (Read 3835 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 12:31:23 PM
Yes, all alternative currencies, bitcoin and other electronic money in electronic money are important
Because this community man they help them change their lives and become successful.
Activity: 13
September 06, 2018, 10:21:40 PM
Of course, I believe that good projects will bring good development to this market.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
September 06, 2018, 10:16:27 PM
it really is important because altcoins are created to have a different vision and mission than Bitcoin.
for example, Storiqa and MOZO were created for sales transactions at the mall and by using the token, and it took time for all of them to be accepted on the market.
yes, alternative coins are important too.we know that the bitcoin can stand its own and it is proved before this industry made. but it not means thay the alternative coin doesn't need by the bitcoin. alternative coins help the bitcoin to make more investor and user in this cryptocurrency. if we compare it to our money. bitcoin is like a big money and the alternative coin is like an small money. so if you buy things you get an change or exact amount.
Activity: 198
September 06, 2018, 10:14:44 PM
I don't think that altcoins will be more important than our 'digital gold'. And no ona can take tha number 1 place...
Activity: 210
September 06, 2018, 10:06:06 PM
it really is important because altcoins are created to have a different vision and mission than Bitcoin.
for example, Storiqa and MOZO were created for sales transactions at the mall and by using the token, and it took time for all of them to be accepted on the market.
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
September 01, 2018, 04:33:56 PM
It is important now, The altcoins are doing all the things which cannot be done by the bitcoins itself so the altcoins are already important for people as much as bitcoins.
And why altcoins not be important it has a lot of features along with all of the bitcoins features.
Activity: 140
September 01, 2018, 04:31:58 PM
I believe may be later in the future some altcoins can be assured important and bitcoin but definitely won't surpass it though.
Activity: 238
September 01, 2018, 04:28:11 PM
As a matter of fact there is no coin or token that is not important the only opportunity bitcoin has is just that it is the most hype crypto current y and the first. Aside that nothing special.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 04:20:45 PM
Bitcoin continues to move forward on the road to scalability with the ever-growing implementation of SegWit, a technology that today has reached a record level and continues to grow.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 04:15:27 PM
I'm sure that altcoins have a bright future. Over time, the market of cryptocurrency will become so developed that coins will no longer depend so much on the price of bitcoin. Then the era of altcoins will begin.
Activity: 180
September 01, 2018, 04:14:45 PM
I think bitcoin will always be the king.  It was the chosen one and the original crypto.  I think other cryptos will change the world and do better things for society than bitcoin however I think bitcoin will always be #1.
Activity: 294
September 01, 2018, 04:12:23 PM
 I don't think so. to my mind, btc will rule the market and it will continue being the first one, the leading coin having great chances to win. To my mind, it is better to use this chance
Activity: 333
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 04:10:47 PM
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

Yes, alt coins have great potential. Im quite sure that in the near future, alt coins would one day be in the top list of coins with greater demands than Bitcoin. Especially when they created an alt coins with high level of demand level and this coins would one day operate on its own without having to rely on Bitcoin and Ethereum status.
Activity: 378
September 01, 2018, 04:04:31 PM
Looking at the current reality, bitcoin and altcoins are very few countries accept so it really does not bring many benefits in life. Many altcoins are good but generally, projects need time to grow and are geared towards the future. There are many ecosystems, but the application to life is limited. Most people only know bitcoin is a common crypto but its main purpose is just exchange, some hold savings and a small portion to pay. In short, it takes time for a new development project to benefit us.
Activity: 70
September 01, 2018, 03:45:08 PM
Bitcoin is the first crypto currency that gained a lot of attraction from investors and still considered as the most important crypto currency. It will be interesting to see if it will be replaced by any altcoin but that's not happening soon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
September 01, 2018, 03:35:42 PM
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?
I truly believe Altcoins currently have an essential locally, Due to the intro associated with Altcoins nowadays there are buying and selling in between bitcoin along with other cash, As well as due to the intro associated with Altcoins you will find opening paragraphs associated with ICO as well as bridal party which are right now really hoopla along with traders, investors, investors, As well as resources predators more often than not, Nicely there are several Altcoins which are truly glowing the actual cleverest and could be an actual rival with regard to bitcoin later on.
Activity: 742
Merit: 526
August 22, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

If you ask me, the answer is quite simple. If we are to be honest with ourselves, we use crypto as a means of earning profits via speculation. So bitcoin won't be superseded unless and until some coin offers better profit opportunities than the rest of the pack (and bitcoin itself). Some coins may offer better short-term returns but over the long term bitcoin beats them all, and it is unlikely to change in the foreseeable future.
Activity: 67
August 22, 2018, 08:46:59 AM
You don’t say? Just look at the top altcoins below Bitcoin dude… They are proof. Many will die though, but the profound one will survive.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 02:54:09 PM
I think bitcoin and altcoins both are very important because as we can see altcoins like etherum litecoin steem all have made it special place in crypto market but ofcourse it will take more time to compete with bitcoin but it will as ethereum is very important altcoin now a days.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
August 20, 2018, 02:46:50 PM
I think there are altcoin that are as important and useful as bitcoin. There are altcoin that are developed just to enhance the way we live and provide innovations. Bitcoin is only very popular because it is the first cryptocurrency ever but there are altcoin that are more useful
Pages:
Jump to: