Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Altcoin be as important as Bitcoin? - page 17. (Read 3835 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 02:36:20 AM
It is obvious that altcoins will be as important as bitcoin, as you can see, ethereum is ganing popularity like bitcoin. I know of a friend that since he had joined crypto, he has been trading on only ethereum and didn't trade bitcoin for ones and makes his money.
Activity: 132
August 20, 2018, 02:33:27 AM
Altcoin is as important as Bitcoin. The huge cryptocurrency market is not made up of Bitcoin currency. It is made up of thousands of coins. No one can do it. Altcoin is very important. But with the development of the times, many altcoins will be eliminated.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 02:27:40 AM
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

You know what we cant predict it maybe bitcoin is not forever but as for now we all know that it is widely used as for today...  We cant deny it...  Bitcoin is really mother of all cryptos but maybe in he future altcoin will surpass the records of bitcoin...  We cant predict it but as a crypto users what ever happen in the market we should learn how to adopt changes and learn to go with the flow...
Activity: 67
August 20, 2018, 02:27:28 AM
Well bitcoin cant be there in its place if the altcoin is not there, its like depending on each other altcoins are depending in bitcoin and bitcoin are also depending in altcoins in some way it is a vice versa process
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 02:23:01 AM
yes of course altcoin is important. Altcoin is also included and registered in the crypto market, meaning that altcoin also participates in driving the circulation of crypto money on the market. even sometimes there are some people who prefer and trade altcoins than bitcoin because of limited capital.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 02:20:33 AM
really, bro. because with the existence of the altcoin we can be a lot of choices when we want to invest. Moreover, altcoin is great for short-term investments and bitcoin for long-term investments
Activity: 341
Merit: 4
August 20, 2018, 02:19:04 AM
I don't know about this but for me, altcoin is important because with the altcoin, I can try to increase my bitcoin amount and it means, I can make a lot of money if I have a lot of bitcoin. as long as the altcoin still exists in the cryptocurrency, I still considering the altcoin is important and I will still use the altcoin to trade to increase my bitcoin.
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 03:40:18 AM
In any ecosystem, be it in nature or business, there is always a competition. And most often than not, the best always rises to the top. And here in our crypto ecosystem, a competition do also exist. Between Bitcoin and Altcoin. We all very well known that bitcoin, being the first and most proven cryptocurrency already took the center stage in crypto market. Now that altcoins came into the picture, where does it really stands? What will be the selling point of altcoin that will eventually led the bitcoin enthusiasts to finally switch places?

The word “altcoin”  is an abbreviation of “Bitcoin alternative.” This means that the word „altcoin“ describes every single cryptocurrency except for Bitcoin, and Altcoins are referred to as Bitcoin alternatives since most altcoins hope to either replace or improve upon at least one Bitcoin component. Both altcoin and bitcoin are important in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 96
August 19, 2018, 03:16:33 AM
Altcoins just need time. Bitoin is far ahead now since it was the first and is older than most altcoins by now. There will come a time that altcoins will be up there too. Tgere is so much going on in the crypto world since it is very young. Just needs time.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
August 19, 2018, 01:42:11 AM
Among thousands of altcoins, I think ethereum is as important as bitcoin looking at the reactions of the people. It is a perfect usage of blockchain technology, at least better than bitcoin. There are tons of coins that makes one part of blockchain technology very important.

Dash shows how crypto can turn into a "divident investment" just like stocks that increase in price or decrease in price but still gives out dividends, which dash does. Nano shows it can be free of charge and instant, you can send nano for free in a single nanosecond. Ethereum shows how it can be used on ICO type of stuff. There are tons of examples I can tell but in the end the important part is, you can see many coins shows another great part of blockchain technology.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 08:36:30 AM
it depends on the further development of altcoins. if for example Ethereum will continue to develop, it may well compete with bitcoin. this also applies to other altcoins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
August 18, 2018, 08:27:45 AM
yes of course alt coin are as good as bitcoin because many altcoin have very good project. with their blockchain technology they can providea more sustainable solution to the problem of the world. moreover they are far cheaper than bitcoin and with the market move on they can give handsome profit
Bitcoins are pioneers. The code and concept of bitcoins was created first. All the other altcoins have taken the same open source code of bitcoins and made changes in it for improvements or addition of features.For that altcoins it is important for Bitcoin.
There is so many altcoins nowadays and to think for its every uses bitcoin and its developers cannot do it all. This altcoins even it was a copy but it was more enhance and focused on the field of their own business or mission while bitcoin stays as a most important crypto, both bitcoin and altcoin is important to each other.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 08:18:28 AM
yes of course alt coin are as good as bitcoin because many altcoin have very good project. with their blockchain technology they can providea more sustainable solution to the problem of the world. moreover they are far cheaper than bitcoin and with the market move on they can give handsome profit
Bitcoins are pioneers. The code and concept of bitcoins was created first. All the other altcoins have taken the same open source code of bitcoins and made changes in it for improvements or addition of features.For that altcoins it is important for Bitcoin.
Activity: 751
Merit: 253
August 18, 2018, 08:13:09 AM
In my opinion altcoins are as important as bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin is a creator of all coins but for this moment altcoins have huge power and can affect on market. Anyway altcoin never will be as good as bitcoin, it will be always on second place
copper member
Activity: 378
August 18, 2018, 08:10:12 AM
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
August 18, 2018, 08:08:46 AM
Looking at the crypto market situation right now we can not say that it is possible, because Bitcoin is a father of cryptocurrency. But the situation may change really in a very cardinal way in some years. And what the coin will be the leading one it is hard to say it right now. And taking into consideration that there are enough competitive coins on the market we may get one day a really surprising situation.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 08:04:01 AM
will be so important yes but people and the wider community will still recognize bitcoin because as pionernya. People may know bitcoin but not all in it because most people only know crypto just bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 08:00:55 AM

I thinknso and i notice that there are starting to be important these days since the altcoins are having a huge break as the bitcoins struggle to rise up they are slowly going up. Like for example there are a lot of people that are asking for a better investment aside from bitcoins si that means they are discovering the altcoins and they might like it in the next few days.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
Altcoin is necessary as people need different currencies. One currency is not suitable for all. It is hard to satisfy all for a single coin. But it will take some time to bloom perfectly.
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 07:31:08 AM
I think most alts that claim or aim to replace bitcoin are doomed to fail. I would make an exception for privacy coins like monero or zcash that do have a real reason to exist, but arguably only until bitcoin gains greater anonymity. All those zero fees coins and all the forks, ignore them.
Pages:
Jump to: