Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 33. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 40
September 11, 2018, 04:06:26 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
Of course it's possible. But not fact. Every day I do not know what to expect. The price today may be at the bottom, and tomorrow start to skyrocket. For example, Cardano I just bought at a low price and now I'm waiting for growth
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
September 11, 2018, 04:02:44 AM
I think it will but the time is of a big question yet. It would be hard to determine as the market has shown that it has gone very low. It goes up yet does not hold any value long enough to be considered good or favorable. Maybe when more coins will be lut to actual use that is the time I think when evrything goes green. For now it is not that stable. It is hars to predict so we should be extra careful when investing on any cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
September 11, 2018, 03:55:40 AM
Yes, the price will in any case gradually begin to recover over the next half-year. As the recovery of their prices, the crypto market will find the necessary support from investors. Therefore, now the optimal decision is to hold and buy coins, while the price remains low.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 05:26:15 AM
certainly not all altcoins will get their good price back. only the really good altcoins will rise again in price sometime. thats how i would assess the situation. see if i'm right about that.
Merit: 100
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 10, 2018, 05:13:03 AM
Cardano and TRON have good chances to recover, because their teams are working on their projects. About the rest of you listed coins, I have doubts. They have no incentive because of the lack of commercial use.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
September 10, 2018, 05:10:47 AM
yes of course they will surely be restored and everything will be well trusted to me. all cyclical and this situation was already on the market
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
September 10, 2018, 05:03:34 AM
Everything is now starting to dwindle down albeit with a more robust community than it was prior to the rallies. Now it's getting quiet like those 2016 times, with the former happening between now to 2 years.

People are now accumulating, building applications, business, waiting, or leaving, so it really is a cycle. It seems grim now, but the markets really do come alive when you least expect it.

we have already felt a situation like this and I think everyone needs to be patient and don't have to panic
now so many altcoins are created and are already on the market, it won't be possible if all altcoins can't recover their value.
Activity: 224
September 10, 2018, 05:00:01 AM
If you buy some promising counterfeit COINS, patience is the key, and we may end up waiting longer than we expected, but the fact is that the value of the COINS will recover at some point.
September 10, 2018, 04:57:32 AM
I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they recover.The coins you have listed are very promising.We need patience and wait for the growth of the entire market .
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
September 10, 2018, 04:02:00 AM
Everything is now starting to dwindle down albeit with a more robust community than it was prior to the rallies. Now it's getting quiet like those 2016 times, with the former happening between now to 2 years.

People are now accumulating, building applications, business, waiting, or leaving, so it really is a cycle. It seems grim now, but the markets really do come alive when you least expect it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 03:13:08 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
I think other altcoins will recover while the others will not.The faith of your altcoin will now depends on how good their team and the developer. It is also important that they have a good marketing strategy to bring back the price.
Activity: 150
September 08, 2018, 09:27:43 AM
Of course, it is possible to restore them, because they primarily repel from bitcoin, so when it starts to grow, other altcoins will start to pull together!
Activity: 28
September 08, 2018, 09:22:26 AM
I think we will see some recovery at some point, but I don't think we will see the all time highs happened in January anytime soon.
Yeah, I also believe that altcoin will have some level of recovery but not reach the heights it has done in the past because I feel this market is having a lot of problems in the back, the logical story is that crypto grows, altcoin will get new capital and grow accordingly. But the situation right now is very unreasonable, without any capital, even market capitalization gradually decreases over time, this may be a sign of the retreat of some whales, they have made enough money from the crypto and now they need to move to another area
Activity: 266
September 08, 2018, 08:52:47 AM
Actually according to my point of view i cannot tell it for sure as a consequence of this current market condition. But you have above mentioned some good coins like TRON. As i am in belief of the market cycle one day market will recover. So then thos good coin's value will grow steadily. Therefore it is good to hodle those good coins.
Activity: 1655
Merit: 600
September 08, 2018, 08:48:05 AM
I think we will see some recovery at some point, but I don't think we will see the all time highs happened in January anytime soon.
Activity: 140
September 08, 2018, 08:41:36 AM
Dear all,
Will altcoins ever recover their value? Yeah, In the recent time, the coin market is unstable. The downtrend is continuously. The price is not good. But the crypto is modern trend, that is our future. Trust it! I beleive it. It will be back. 
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
September 03, 2018, 01:25:26 PM
My guess is that Cardano and Tron may recover if the market started a bullrun this end of the year. I'm not sure with other altcoin because there are too many altcoin have no real usage and created by greedy developers.
Activity: 197
September 03, 2018, 08:28:40 AM
The alt coins recovery depends now on what they put on the table, good working project , apps , updates and exchange listings . These will give them an egde when the bull run starts. The value they can build up now is the key to their increase
Activity: 154
September 03, 2018, 07:45:49 AM
No one can predict what the market would be at any time. That is the risk associated with cryptocurrency investment.
If the currency has a good working product and an efficient team. It would likely recover.
Activity: 84
September 03, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

Crypto market today is not in good shape.  Most altcoins price are dropping. But this just part of the cryptocurrency price cycle. Don't worry mate of the coins you hold because it will pump soon. Cryptocurrency cycle will dump and pump. Just believe in the altcoins you have hold that price will also recover if the cryptocurrency will recover too.
Pages:
Jump to: