Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 31. (Read 5388 times)

copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 05:49:42 PM
Truth is, most of the altcoins we see today don't have any real use case and as such once they get listed on any exchange, the value is bound to keep depreciating. I will be bold enough to say that, more than half of the altcoins we see today have little chance of survival in the near future. The bear market is a phase and it will surely pass but, only the strong coins with real products or real use case will be left standing once this challenging phase has passed. The value of the good coins will surely rise but it is hard to say if most of the coins we see today will survive.
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
September 20, 2018, 05:48:41 PM
The market is unstable on a low day and a high day, yet I trust that the arrangement and the ethereum will recoup and recapture its cost in the coming days. We must be persistent and completely trust that if the money is a genuine utilize,

Crypto market is unstable these days due to this lot of altcoin has lost their value and presence in the market but few altcoins like NEO,Ripple,stellar are able to get confidence and maintain the stable value which results few altcoin can recover their value in upcoming year..
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
September 20, 2018, 05:29:00 PM
The market is unstable on a low day and a high day, yet I trust that the arrangement and the ethereum will recoup and recapture its cost in the coming days. We must be persistent and completely trust that if the money is a genuine utilize,
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 20, 2018, 05:02:48 PM
I have some of these coins, but here hope that they still will grow in price gradually disappears. And in general I think that the market will be restored not soon.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
September 15, 2018, 07:16:31 PM
In an ideal market That ia not influenced by manipulations and extreme volatilities, when a good project token goes down it will most likely come back up. And In a case where there is something wrong with the platform like failure to deliver the promised product or missing out on an important deadline, then the token value may keep going down. Aside from this points the price will always go according to the total market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
September 15, 2018, 07:07:42 PM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

The future really and greatly depends on the developers and the members team on how they could improve their project and how they can implement based on their roadmaps, constant promoting to the community will help the community informed, this means that the community will adapt to the project, and it will make the market better. Mass adaption still be the best strategy.
Activity: 98
Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM
September 14, 2018, 06:35:03 AM
They have all chances to recover because nothing really affects them from it but just a price of BTC and ETH I think. Wait and hold. Bear market will go away and they will rise.
Activity: 459
September 14, 2018, 06:22:54 AM
Perhaps this decline will definitely hurt many Altcoin. Some of the things you listed, I think it may be part of this level. So you have to be prepared for this
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
September 14, 2018, 06:21:39 AM
Right now, Cardano is growing. This fall, the project developers promised to introduce major changes to the block system, it will become completely decentralized, the POS will work and smart contracts will appear.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 06:16:03 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
My only. Means of making profit through altcoins this time around is through trading. Hodl just seems like all hope is lost in it  but I still know that this is not the end, if it doesn’t go up this year it will do next year or maybe before this year ends. We all should stop relying on Hodl there are other things that get us good income by the end of the month, if you trade like everyday and make 10% daily you will come out with 300% monthly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 11, 2018, 08:38:56 AM
Well, looking at the devastating prices of altcoins lately, one may be forced to think they will never come back again to what we used to know them for. Howbeit, I believe their situations will turn around once the forces that have driven market to this maddening state subside.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
September 11, 2018, 08:32:36 AM
I think from what you have said to date no one can know for certain the development of any cryptocurrency, my advice is to take advantage of the opportunity to get it
Activity: 100
September 11, 2018, 08:26:00 AM
I think a lot of them won't but some of the better ones will. Trash like Ripple, Tron, Verge definitely won't in my opinion.
Activity: 196
September 11, 2018, 08:21:55 AM
I'm absolutely sure that the crypto market and most reliable coins on it will start to restore their previous prices steadily in the coming months. So now is the ideal time for a prospective purchase of coins, but you need to bet on investments in altcoins that really have a good potential for development.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 08:17:41 AM
I don't think all of them will recover their value, some good one maybe like tron, cardano, and district0x may recover their value as long as they keep delivering their promises and make a lot of progress for their project, but for others coin that got pumped during December it's quite impossible to recover as the value at that time is too high for a project with whitepaper only.
Activity: 320
September 11, 2018, 08:15:53 AM
In the period of financial correction and falling prices, many altcoins today lost almost half their price. And some coins have fallen in price even more. Of course, to restore the old indicators will take some time, but the market in any case will gradually recover.
Activity: 294
September 11, 2018, 08:06:47 AM
In any case, the prices of coins will begin to restore their previous indicators. But we need to understand - for this it will still take some time to stabilize the market to leave a correction in the past and restore market growth.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 11, 2018, 06:35:14 AM
I think for the Tron and Ada coins to recover because the community is now increasing and many market cryptocurrencies accepting the exchange of coins. so you should wait, my opinion
it looks like this year will be a year to wait for quite a long time, with bad coin prices in the market because the ETF proposal has not yet made it unable to rise again
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 06:33:38 AM
Their price can be restored only if they will regularly improve their technology in order to be in demand.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 06:23:38 AM
Some are 100% sure to regain their value and even exceed, while some may end up merging with other project. it's is a period for team to work and built more on their various existing projects.
Pages:
Jump to: