Pages:
Author

Topic: Will altcoins ever recover their value? - page 36. (Read 5388 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 02:37:51 AM
I think that of course they can. I already see that the crypto market is rapidly coming to this. I think that in a month all the altkoins will return their prices to themselves.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 29, 2018, 02:36:36 AM
Altcoins will recover in the upcoming months. This is the best time to buy some coin when the price is incredibly low.  However, if you are not that patient and doesn't have the ability to hodl coins for long term, I would recommend that you consider investing somewhere else. The bear market might be longer than we have expected but rest assured that alts will recover.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 02:32:52 AM
Many altcoins are corrected by more than half of their highest prices, and even 90% on some well-known altcoins. Of course it will not be easy to return the price of all altcoins, because competitors continue to be born time after time. But I think some altcoins will at least rise when there is a big increase, and it could start now.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 29, 2018, 02:30:43 AM
Yes, they certainly will but is going to take time to adjust because the market is filled with fake coins and once this fake new project are eliminated from the market , the good Altcoin will eventually rise . that is the normal law .
This is crrypto market  and is about fluctuations ,there is no  stability in the market.. We have to get used to it and know that it will certainly go up again..
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
August 29, 2018, 02:23:11 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?

Some of them will if they can achieve a decent level of adoption or generate new hype but failing that it's just speculation so apart from another market wide recovery the values will likely remain lower than the all time highs for now
Activity: 336
August 29, 2018, 02:20:01 AM
The whole crypto market is bleeding and so you should expect that these coins will drop in value. I think these all good coins and will definitely recover if the market trend reverses.
Activity: 56
August 29, 2018, 02:13:36 AM
What's the general feeling about some of the altcoins that have dropped in value considerably such as TRON, district0x, Cardano and SiberianChervonets.
I've been HODLing these for a while hoping they will recover but their value seems to be getting even lower. With new coins being launched daily, is it likely that these will ever recover?
It may not be easy to return all Altcoins at their highest prices, but I think many altcoins with well developed products have enormous potential in the future. And if the momentum has come, then I think it will be easy to re experience a big increase.
Activity: 98
August 29, 2018, 01:38:10 AM

Altcoins continue to be created every day and each competes with each other. I think the market is not ready to experience a big increase now.
But I think fluctuations are a cycle, and in the future, some selected altcoins will actually return to their highest prices.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
August 29, 2018, 01:35:37 AM
the price recovered clearly just going to happen, a lot of good support for crypto and it will make the price the better. but when recovering it will happen will be a hard thing is known and is still questionable. How secure is certainly holding until it happens. but in fact, many who go for fear will fall increasingly within.
Activity: 504
August 29, 2018, 01:28:59 AM
actually to recover this problem could not be seen from one side only. This is a problem that requires a real calculation. However, the fact is, the rotation of altcoin alone are often not clear. Then I think it is difficult to determine whether or not to recover.
Activity: 16
August 29, 2018, 01:27:20 AM
I believe the market will definitely pick up again, so I still hold my cryptocurrency and continue to wait.
Activity: 294
August 29, 2018, 01:23:41 AM

I think the main strength of crypto is community growth, which is currently far less than the altcoin growth ratio. So maybe this is the factor that makes the market more difficult. But this is not the first time, because in the past even altcoins like Ethereum took a long time to grow up. So I think some of the right coins will get a turn in the future, even though they won't return at the highest price.
Activity: 98
August 28, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

of course they will recover, now all is down and the market is red. but after that everything will go back up and the altcoin will recover and return to value.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 07:15:05 PM
The current market has signaled to recover rates, the cryptos you hold TRON, DNT, Cardano, and SIB all grew at nearly 10% in exchange rates. High potential in September these altcoins will increase rapidly in exchange rates and by the end of 2018 if the market grows altcoins will also improve.
Activity: 197
August 28, 2018, 07:13:25 PM
I think altcoin is getting better now, evidenced by the existence of the movement and the good progress in the CMC, certainly hope that this is a good hope for the future altcoin may soar again.
Activity: 85
August 28, 2018, 07:10:51 PM
Many have already recovered it, especially coins with a product made and in development, those are the ones that usually recover faster, because in spite of the market they continue to receive constant investors and the community is very loyal to the currency.
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
August 28, 2018, 07:07:49 PM
Most altcoins are under the supremacy of bitcoin and hence i believe once the bull run of bitcoin starts in a full swing.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
August 28, 2018, 07:03:46 PM
I agree with everyone. This is an absolutely normal situation. Each coin going through the ups and downs. Without this in any way. After all, the price of the coin may fall low in order to then fly even more than originally. So don't worry about it.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 28, 2018, 04:05:06 PM
Have heard of only TRON and CARDANO. The price of altcoins are actually more unstable than bitcoin. Specifically the coins that are not actually very well known or are not trending. Right now, we can see that the price of bitcoin along with other altcoins are actually going up. Keep your fingers crossed and keep holding your coins. We might see another huge and long bull run coming soon.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
August 28, 2018, 03:38:08 PM
Vast majority of alts were at around a 90% drop from ATH when the alt coin market reached it’s lowest point a couple weeks ago. It’s been brutal.

Not sure if the market will ever surpass what it was at the apex of the super bull run in December/January, but if it does I’ll be very interested in seeing what caused it, because any news just results in either a loss or nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: