Pages:
Author

Topic: will Altcoins Survive - page 13. (Read 10512 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 07:55:04 PM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

They will survive for sure.

People are trying their best to bring value to the community. New technologies are coming up, new models, new sustainability.

Security Token Offerings are great examples of that. Right now, people can merge a token with an equity of the company.

Activity: 154
August 08, 2018, 07:48:03 PM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

of course altcoin will survive, there are so many altcoins here but not all will survive. only strong altcoins can survive, with this rising bitcoin price will be the beginning of an increase as well for altcoins, let's wait.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 07:36:01 PM
I think most of them will simply fail, there are too many of them at the moment and I think it is impossible for all of the to coexist and to develop at the same time, plus, most of them are not even that innovative.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
August 08, 2018, 07:30:23 PM
I had my doubts that some will not survive after the pump was gone but instead some adapt to the new level and are  doing fine. Basically altcoins are alive and more are coming every day if we check the ann thread.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
August 08, 2018, 07:57:35 AM
For me, as long as there are people who wants and buys alt coins, it will still survive. I also believe that there are more good coins out there than those bad ones. So I know that even if Bitcoin's value is going up there is still a good chance for other good coins out there to still be successful.
Activity: 32
August 08, 2018, 07:54:04 AM
Why not? If you just look at the history of cryptocurrency market you will find an aswer by yourself. IF bitcoin will survive altcoin will do too. Let`s just hope that bitcoin won`t take more than 70% dominance  
Activity: 294
August 08, 2018, 07:53:35 AM
Altcoins will continue to exist for a long time, and in addition there will be many more, but so far bitcoin is losing ground!
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 07:50:58 AM
Primary is the internal cost of the crypto currency, not the price. Therefore, before investing in an asset, it must be carefully studied. I do not think that many altcoyins will survive.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 08, 2018, 07:46:20 AM
Now is a very difficult time for alternative coins. Perhaps many projects will not survive. That is why we must be very careful when choosing a project for investment.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 07:42:21 AM
In the near future most of the well manages altcoins from one to hundred ranks may survive , some of the altcoins below might not survive, it all depends on how this altcoins are been manage, but not all will relly survive because of the many cryptos flooding in the coin market cap.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
August 08, 2018, 07:36:41 AM
I believe not all of the alts will survive, but those potential with working product.
Money will flow in crypto soon, just wait. We are close to reverse point!
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 07:35:05 AM
Altcoin was born because of the need to solve our problems, so I thought Altcoin would be there. Investing in Altcoin can be profitable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 07:33:09 AM
Altcoin will survive any market condition and thrive! We have altcoin that are big, decentralized and are fully develop heir protocol and services they render to cryptocurrency and has big potential for adoption as well!
August 08, 2018, 07:31:19 AM
There is too much value in the network to be turned off plus its actually impossible to turn off all the wallets and miners at the same time plus make sure nobody won’t turn them on again Smiley that’s the whole point of decentralisation, everybody creates the network therefore nobody have power over it, everything occures collectively
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
August 08, 2018, 07:28:51 AM
Of course i think altcoin will survive, because cryptocurrency is very strong and will grow up 2x - 3x in 2020, you must be patient for get more profit and i suggest you to invest your money on ethereum for get more profit.
Activity: 9
August 08, 2018, 05:19:55 AM
Ofcourse, it will.
It is predicted to over come BTC in the future.
Activity: 266
August 08, 2018, 03:39:55 AM
Yes, altcoint of course is able to survive, now many altcoints appear and each of them certainly has its own advantages, you must be smart in choosing which altcoint really has good potential
August 08, 2018, 03:24:57 AM
The market dominance of bitcoin over altcoins can be traced in parts to the portion of funding coming into the crypto-world from Major Institutions.Institution prefer bitcoins to altcoins.Altcoins will eventually rise when the market stabilizes.
Activity: 77
August 07, 2018, 11:31:29 AM
it will be fine until the internet continues. because it is a coincidence altcoin, this currency is used online. so, as long as the internet remains, it will also survive, when the net dies, then it will die too.
Activity: 14
August 07, 2018, 11:06:43 AM
Sure, alts will definitely survive, because bitcoin won't be going up steadily. A time will come when it will consolidates and when it does that, alts will come up higher.
Pages:
Jump to: