Pages:
Author

Topic: will Altcoins Survive - page 9. (Read 10512 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 10:54:13 PM
i think Yes, because it is a digital currency which can use for digital or internet transactions as well as for national transaction or affairs, and for the demand of people who use's altcoin. That's why it will survive and increase.
Activity: 168
August 28, 2018, 10:50:00 PM
Personally, i think they will survive. Not only that, but some of them have real potential to become valuable coins in the future. Also, there are way too many new ICO's with great ideas and I am absolutely sure that some of those coins will become valuable as well. Moreover, right now altcoins is really doing great on the market and i know that many altcoins can surely survive and will live for more more years in the market.
Activity: 112
August 28, 2018, 10:45:08 PM
We experience a long drought of crypto's, waiting for many months at our crypto coins to bounce back again after a series of dips at the market. I truly believe at my invested altcoins that all of my trust and patience will be so much worthy soon because i know altcoins will recover and will rise high again.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 28, 2018, 10:42:06 PM
Of course Altcoins will survive for long time because there are lot of chance to make profit easily. People are giving faith / support to Altcoins that's way i am sure it will servive  long time as per their demand.
I think and I really believe that altcoins will survive as well as the bitcoin continually increasing it's price. Now is the right to not worry because if the superior bitcoin is at stable condition so do the altcoins. Don't think too much and relax because everything will fall into place
Activity: 140
August 28, 2018, 10:37:23 PM
Of course Altcoins will survive for long time because there are lot of chance to make profit easily. People are giving faith / support to Altcoins that's way i am sure it will servive  long time as per their demand.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 08:22:40 PM
When the management agency and the goverment have kept their eyes and began some behaviors for crytos, as well as some problems during this time maybe reasons of the market's down trend. I think it will recover gradually in next year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 08:12:13 PM
Altcoins that has good projects, advance technology and functions in the community will always survive and capable to rise high. Ethereum, litecoin, neo and dash for me are the best altcoins to buy now because i really believe it will rise higher in future.. Smiley
Based on market condition nowadays, with the recent pump more and more people arriving on the market, so yes they will survive, not mentionning news talking abou it everyday; i think it will grow soon, just stay calm n keep hodling my friend.
Activity: 89
August 28, 2018, 07:54:47 PM
I also believe that all altcoins will fall once btc falls but some recent development in the market debunked that long myth because there are some altcoins that keeps increasing even when the price of bitcoin goes down.
Activity: 79
August 27, 2018, 12:34:19 PM
Altcoins that has good projects, advance technology and functions in the community will always survive and capable to rise high. Ethereum, litecoin, neo and dash for me are the best altcoins to buy now because i really believe it will rise higher in future.. Smiley
Activity: 49
August 27, 2018, 10:29:59 AM
Yes altcoin is also have future as long they come in demand still the people demans bitcoin but altcoin also survive if the demand is increse.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 26, 2018, 01:59:37 PM
Every Altcoin has his investors and People who do not lose faith in him, despite the present state of the market. I believe in the rapid growth of the market and the evolution of the crypto currency.
If there is anytime where there is a lot of people trying to push the price of some coin higher though it does not work then it's best that you move on.
copper member
Activity: 476
August 26, 2018, 01:51:00 PM
Altcoins will survive until the project is not scammed. Good project rises and people also show their interest in the project. So , these altcoins will survive for sure.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 26, 2018, 01:43:51 PM
I think you should start buying altcoins that you like.The price of altcoins is unlikely to fall even lower.We've hit bottom yet
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 12:26:25 PM
most of altcoins going to die because most of it zero function , you can see it but strong ones will rise .. law of nature.
Activity: 124
August 26, 2018, 12:22:25 PM
Of course Alcony those who Have a good project and will definitely survive in the future .
Activity: 70
August 26, 2018, 09:44:06 AM
I believe that Altcoins have a future, as long as they are in demand. And they will surely survive, because we need it.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 09:37:50 AM
In my opinion, not all altcoins can survive in the market. Only altcoins are potential and offer interesting innovations that can survive in the market. For altcoins that cannot compete technologically, it will not last long. Especially if altcoin is present only because of duplicating the previous altcoin technology, then I'm very sure that it won't last long in the market. To be able to last a long time and become a partner of the wider community, this altcoin must have capable technology and prove to be very useful.
Activity: 129
August 26, 2018, 09:36:02 AM
I think what happens to altcoins when bitcoin prices increase, I think the price of altcoin is getting better, so we will also trade easily to make a profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 26, 2018, 09:34:18 AM
The question is very serious and very relevant in recent times, when the price of altcoins has fallen so much that now it is probably possible just to give tokens so that they can be sent to each other in the future, but still my opinion is that everything will be normal as soon as the right time comes, but no one knows when it will come.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
In my opinion, altcoin will still last as long as this altcoin brings benefits that can be felt by the wider community. Of course people will use altcoins if their work is increasingly helped by the presence of this altcoin. Therefore, to be able to survive in the market, this altcoin must provide unique benefits, meaning that nothing equals the benefits brought by altcoin. Besides that, altcoin must display creative innovations so that people can be accepted for a long time because people tend to want convenience, generosity, and speed
Pages:
Jump to: