Pages:
Author

Topic: will Altcoins Survive - page 39. (Read 10515 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 06:05:08 AM
Of course they will survive, but why do you think that they will not survive? After all, altcoins are the continuations of crypto currency, because they are the followers of this process. If the bitcoin command can not integrate lightning into the network, then we simply will not see bitcoin
Activity: 18
June 02, 2018, 01:41:28 PM
Yes ofcourse Altcoins has huge potential to grow in cryptocurrency market, it’s depends on their project and team members and supporting companies.
Activity: 26
June 02, 2018, 09:10:54 AM
I don't think that all altcoins will survive this. And I hope this happens. There are literally useless altcoins, better off without them. Infrastructure altcoins and altcoins with actual use of the Blockchain - this is what we need.
Activity: 25
June 02, 2018, 03:47:10 AM
alt coins are real companies creating real products to solve problems in the current world.  Much more useful than bitcoin actually.  altcoins are here to stay.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
June 01, 2018, 11:04:53 PM
According to the existing pattern, it is when the price goes up, the price bitcoin altcoin usually goes down. But I believe that the price will probably not continue bitcoin ride. But certainly there will be a time where the price decline. To this end, altcoin certainly will still remain can survive.
Activity: 196
June 01, 2018, 10:54:55 PM
Definitely yes , altcoin will survive even in the ups and downs of the maket coin index, today that more and more people are already educated and delivered with good informations about altcoins will be willing to join cryptos investment and uses altcoins as medium of exchanges ,payments and other normal transactions in the cryptoworld.This would help altcoins survive in the cryptoland.
Activity: 141
June 01, 2018, 10:50:10 PM
I also think that altcoins will survive, it is becoming obvious that some altcoins are worth to buy. And  Altcoin now is become popular because small investors giving opportunity to invest. At the moment market down but don't worry with It. This situation will be recover very soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
Option Blitz
June 01, 2018, 10:45:34 PM
Only those who have a good community, solid project and good team behind the project will survive. Those who have no solid project will decrease its value in terms of bitcoin value. Smiley
they must have a good social with many whale as well. I see many good ICO with perfect product but dont have any invest just because they doesn't any good marketing way to invite whale join.
Activity: 19
June 01, 2018, 10:20:15 PM
The altcoins are only going to grow, there are coins with excellent projects, and they are growing, ETH even in steady growth, someday it could be great as biticoin
Activity: 6
June 01, 2018, 10:18:54 AM
Only those who have a good community, solid project and good team behind the project will survive. Those who have no solid project will decrease its value in terms of bitcoin value. Smiley
Activity: 20
June 01, 2018, 06:22:52 AM
Altcoins must survive because with the new altcoin that comes out comes new technology and new ideas how to use crypto to help us in everyday life. Fairly recently i found interesting coin called SIBCoin. Coin comes from Russia with interesting features like untraceable transactions and offline wallet. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 17
May 31, 2018, 06:32:18 AM
I believe ceyptocurrency will survive in the end cause we are human that keep trying to improve our live to be easy and transaction is manfatory aspect that can help us.
Activity: 134
May 31, 2018, 01:58:51 AM
Absolutely altcoins will survive no matter what happen. While bitcoin is in crypto altcoins will remain in crypto unless bitcoin will crash as totally crash I think altcoins will not survive. We don't know what the accurate things to happen.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Blockchain with solar energy
May 31, 2018, 01:54:42 AM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 
bitcoin's domination was drop vastly last year, and I think altcoins would live strongly, and stronger.  Grin Grin
lots of alt coins were dead by now, I agree, but there still be too much good alts,
bitcoin can exist right now cause it's the first one, that's the only reason, almost every coins borned today have more improvement than btc
Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
May 31, 2018, 01:10:16 AM
We always said if the altcoins will be survive , For me it well. As you can see altcoins was also the best to invest for it because first of all altcoins can be go to a higher price but have some time the price of it not gonna be increasing and if you know to choose altcoins maybe the profit you get was so big.
Activity: 140
May 31, 2018, 12:22:07 AM
Yes sure it will survive till the investors are investing it and will continue to rise in future days also just like btc.The increasing demand and the profit ratio will not let it disappear the demand for altcoins will take it to some greater heights.
Activity: 95
May 30, 2018, 07:46:13 AM
Altcoins will go on the trail of bitcoin. Nothing will change. Because all of them are supported by investors and exchanges, through which the currency-currency exchange is made.
Activity: 54
May 30, 2018, 07:45:57 AM
survive? i think altcoin have a future. if altcoin can't survive see on market many altcoin success and take a place one market so yah they have a good future for that.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
May 30, 2018, 07:43:48 AM
I think there will be no problem for altcoins. The altcoin will be in development as well as bitcoin and eth
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 12:57:57 PM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

Fortunately, this market belongs not only bitcoin. Very many projects are developing blockchain technology. Increasingly, we are also meeting high-quality revolutionary projects. Of course, the price of coins of similar projects will grow.
Pages:
Jump to: