Pages:
Author

Topic: will Altcoins Survive - page 36. (Read 10515 times)

Activity: 629
Merit: 108
June 10, 2018, 12:34:28 PM
The market of cryptocurrency is still growing and this will be the future. People will have more and more trust in smart contracts. Those altcoins which got a real work will definitely survive. It just also depends on the developers team and its support. But most of them like shitcoins won't survive.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
June 10, 2018, 12:24:39 PM
Altcoin is not just complementing bitcoin,  Altcoin has it's use and many technology breakthrough is been discovered with Altcoin.  As cryptocurrency market grows and mature,  will we see Altcoin becoming as big as bitcoin.
Activity: 630
June 10, 2018, 12:21:40 PM
Only that coin survive in the market which have the market value and developer of that coin is making efforts to run in the crypto market because without developers coin can not survive in the market. And helps to the coin for direction in the market. Every coin can not survive in the market.
Activity: 392
June 10, 2018, 12:21:34 PM
I think this may depend on the point of view of the certain person for me the altcoin will survive no matter what as long as there is a demand of it will survive they will only die if there is not demand
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 10, 2018, 12:20:22 PM
Altcoin will indeed survive. Maybe will come and go but definitely, altcoins will be part of the cryptocurrency ecosystem. Some will die out due to lack of support and sustainable platform but some will evolve to a better crypto.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 12:20:11 PM
In many coins, there is simply no need, they are useless. Therefore, half of them will disappear by 2019-2020, I'm sure of it.
Activity: 443
https://streamies.io/
June 10, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
Ofcourse, yes! Altcoins will survive as long as there are investors who are investing in it. And as long as they are earning, they will never stop investing causing the altcoins to survive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 12:12:49 PM
Definitely - yes! But we don't know exectly which of them:) Altcoins help us to implement tools and technologies that can be used in the fields where bitcoin is unuseful due to its restrictions.

Absolutely agree with you cause we need altcoins to develope different projects which are very important in humans' life. For example, VeChain is used to track the goods etc.
Activity: 92
June 10, 2018, 12:12:22 PM
it will survive as long as there is demand for them, also great platform and investors to invest on the project.  Although the price is falling down but their presence is always here.
Activity: 336
June 10, 2018, 12:07:34 PM
Definitely - yes! But we don't know exectly which of them:) Altcoins help us to implement tools and technologies that can be used in the fields where bitcoin is unuseful due to its restrictions.
Activity: 11
June 10, 2018, 12:03:52 PM
i think, the position of altcoins is becoming only stronger. Bitcoin prices are falling now, so I hope that situation will change in interesting way
Activity: 94
June 10, 2018, 12:02:43 PM
altcoins always survive. Maybe 3 years later we will use altcoins when we shopping grocery or buy car. I hope new ICOs will be more creative and they will process fast. Because some project has  too long process time.
Activity: 252
June 09, 2018, 12:05:21 PM
I believe the so-called “crypto-bubble” is unlike anything we’ve ever seen. I can't foresee the future; however, I realize that crypto is extraordinary. Also, I'm not the only one in that feeling. But I think it will survive somehow. I believe most people will opt for a day-to-day currency that is different enough from Bitcoin to be distinguishable. Maybe one government wishes to execute with another without the whole world knowing, or maybe one business wishes to make a buy from another business that isn't open yet.
Activity: 350
June 09, 2018, 11:55:27 AM
In my opinion, There are lots of altcoins removed and others continue to pump, if bitcoin down another altcoin rises, we can not predict the situation in that market as some investors continue their investment. Altcoin is a business that makes people's lives comfortable. And cryptocurrency is becoming more popular every year, but air-based altcoins will die sooner or later.
Activity: 234
June 09, 2018, 11:48:42 AM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 
Time has shown that altcoins will remain even if bitcoin is cheaper by 4 times. Why should they disappear? Altcoins will always exist.
Activity: 112
June 09, 2018, 11:37:28 AM
The survival of altcoin is base on the demand for the coin,  and the demand of the coin is based on the potential of the coin,  coins like eth can never die because it solve a big problem in the crypto space,  in which people can now build decentralized application that runs on the ethereum blockchain without having to fork an existing blockchain github repository in other to  create a new coin.
Activity: 21
June 09, 2018, 11:31:17 AM
Yes ofcourse Altcoins will survive, Altcoins has very bright future in the cryptocurrency market. Altcoins can make many crypto investors rich.
Activity: 53
June 09, 2018, 11:26:10 AM
Altcoins surely will survive. In the future there will be more and more altcoins thank to ICO but we still need to do our responsibility by doing more research in order to get the real potential deal.
Activity: 434
June 09, 2018, 11:19:13 AM
I think that many of Altcoins’ goals now are to surpass Bitcoin and Ethereum. In the future, I think Altcoins may surpass Bitcoin! Because Bitcoin now has too many shortcomings!
Activity: 224
June 09, 2018, 09:07:22 AM
I think altcoins will survive because there are so many people interested in this market, I still hope that all of us are so that it will now continue to grow and return to its original state. When the profits we wish to achieve will be high.  In couple years when ICO finished their products we will see it's real price. I think there is sufficient space in this ecosystem for several altcoins to exist - especially those altcoins which actually bring something valuable. The useless ones are only useful for short term profits.
Pages:
Jump to: