Pages:
Author

Topic: will Altcoins Survive - page 35. (Read 10515 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 08:17:32 AM
Many of altcoins which have weak developers, less github and without community will die. However some will be survive which have great developers, more github and strong community.
Activity: 51
June 13, 2018, 08:16:06 AM
Altcoins surely have a place in the crypto world. And a lot of them are fighting daily for relevance regardless of how powerful bitcoin gets. Though just like bitcoin, the markets shake every now and then. but instead of instilling fear, its more encouragement to invest while the price is down as it will still go back in future. Investing what one can afford to loose though is key.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 13, 2018, 08:06:21 AM
As we see from the current market, altcoins are developing very fast because of the prices on altcoins are so low. So despite on the BTC’s indexes altcoins will live for a long time.
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 06:39:28 AM
As for me personally, I have invested few dollars here, and so even if everything will fall and be destroyed, I will definitely be in plus! so This is a secondary question.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2018, 11:49:48 AM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 
Yes ofcourse altcoins will survive. In this time altcoins are gain same popularity like bitcoin. And in come case altcoins are more effective and efficient than bitcoin. In some recent years altcoins makes a remarkable progress. Altcoin is accepted by many country and many government work with altcoins to make their country economy better. Altcoin help to reduce the unemployment issue. In middle South Africa developing countries people like to use altcoins for their money transfer instead of bank. Many multinational company are start using of altcoin. Many investors show their interest on altcoin investment. According to the above information anyone can predict that Altcoin will survive  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
June 12, 2018, 11:41:01 AM
Altcoins will survive simply as long as there is demand for them. In fact there are coins who are still rising even though the bitcoin price and demands are on all time high.
Activity: 257
June 12, 2018, 11:31:16 AM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

Alternative cryptocurrencies will survive, just the same as main currency bitcoin. Because, I believe they are tied closely, and they cannot exist one without the others. Also Ethereum cannot exist without Bitcoin and all the alts!
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 12, 2018, 11:15:48 AM
yes, atlcoins will survive. bitcoin become more valuable last year, but altcoin still survive in that wave. no one really knows that it will happen, but I can see a lot of altcoins that survive and some of them also increased
I also think that many altcoins will survive...Many projects are very promising and have great chances of success if they can to realize the finished product.
Activity: 182
June 12, 2018, 10:33:21 AM
due to bitcoin price instability altcoins are worst efforted every time at the time of downtrend best advice is to buy coins at lowest price and hodl for long time
Activity: 168
June 12, 2018, 10:31:41 AM
I think this may depend on the point of view of the certain person for me the altcoin will survive no matter what as long as there is a demand of it will survive they will only die if there is not demand

If bitkoyn grows, the altcoins follow him, too, to grow. Therefore, I do not see any fear.
copper member
Activity: 409
June 12, 2018, 10:31:33 AM

Altcoin will survive, although bitcoin demand is very high, but it will not make altcoin no demand, altcoin demand will still exist and will make altcoin last.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
June 12, 2018, 10:26:56 AM
yes, atlcoins will survive. bitcoin become more valuable last year, but altcoin still survive in that wave. no one really knows that it will happen, but I can see a lot of altcoins that survive and some of them also increased
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
alts will definitely survive until there's a demand for them,  moreover, is seems to me that some of them will overtake bitcoin in near future. of course, the overwhelming majority will fail..
Activity: 137
June 12, 2018, 10:07:09 AM
Altcoins will exist, but in the end, when the volatility of bitcoin will be reduced-they will remain no more than 5-10 coins. My opinion.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
June 12, 2018, 10:02:05 AM
Altcoins will always survive.  Altcoins answer features that are missing in Bitcoin.  The most known altcoin is ETH.  There are other altcoins that has a unique feature and one is the introduction of Zenodys token that focuses in the standardization of digital assets.  It is a new idea infuse in answering the problems of scattered IOT (Internet of Things). The collaboration of ideas make it unique and simplifying the marketplace with blockchain,
Activity: 84
June 12, 2018, 09:51:23 AM
I think altcoin will continue to survive to see current developments more and more are using altcoin for trading and altcoin is very useful for profit if none of our altcoin will be hard to get more profit.
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 392
June 11, 2018, 07:47:37 PM
I think this may depend on the point of view of the certain person for me the altcoin will survive no matter what as long as there is a demand of it will survive they will only die if there is not demand
I am sure that there are still a lot of altcoins will survive but i am also sure that there are many altcoins will not survive because not all altcoins have a lot of supporters and not all altcoins have a good future in the market so just invest our money in top altcoins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 08:30:25 AM
Not all altcoins will survive for example are those fraudlent coins who just create a coin to gather funds and then run away. Altcoins who will survive are the one who are serious on what they are doing and dedicates their time to the project and the product, who has a working product and a real team.
Activity: 99
June 11, 2018, 06:40:45 AM
Yeah I'm quite sure that altcoins will really survive and grow in the crypto world today because altcoins had already been in the crypto world now for quite a time just like ethereum which is the second most trusted which also has the second highest market value in the crypto world today
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
June 10, 2018, 03:48:25 PM
Altcoins are going to survive. Some are going to resist, some are going to disappear and some are going to be revived but are going to be near worthless.
Pages:
Jump to: