Pages:
Author

Topic: will Altcoins Survive - page 65. (Read 10512 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
January 30, 2018, 11:04:25 PM
I don't know why altcoin on this day is so sad, you can check on coinmarketcap or listing exchanges. altcoin is experiencing a drastic decline for some of this time. probably because in the eyes of the world, bitcoin has become one of the strongest coin so investors invest more money into bitcoin
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
January 28, 2018, 08:34:09 AM
Sure, there is no doubt Altcoins will survive forever. If Altcoins have good vision, definitely one day those coins will come in limelight and will give returns.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 391
January 27, 2018, 01:36:34 PM
In my opinion all altcoin with some purpose, a means of helping humanity, a solution to some kind of problem, system, social, business, certainly will survive, but those who have no ideal, will be discarded. Another factor that will influence is the flexibility and market demand. 
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
January 26, 2018, 01:03:44 PM
altcoins will definitely survive. but only those who have a solid project behind
Activity: 93
CLOUT media.decentralised
January 26, 2018, 12:51:16 PM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

I think there are good altcoins like ethereum and litecoin. In my opinion, they have succeed good things so far and it is a big probability that they will reach bigger demands in the future. However, I think the biggest part of the altcoins will disappear in the future. Because many of the altcoins are just thrash.
Activity: 334
Merit: 102
January 26, 2018, 10:58:54 AM
I'm sure that Alt coins will survive with this volatility of crypto world. There are so much Alts out there that has good background and project. I'm sure they will gave value to the market and will create much better acceptance from the people.
I am confident that altcoin can survive because right now altcoins is really doing great on the market and i know that many altcoins can surely survive and will live for more more years in the market.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
January 26, 2018, 10:53:25 AM
In my opinion alt coins will survive. Not only that, but some of them have real potential to become valuable coins in the future. Also, there are way too many new ICO's with great ideas and I am absolutely sure that some of those coins will become valuable as well.
Activity: 233
January 26, 2018, 10:51:55 AM
I'm sure that Alt coins will survive with this volatility of crypto world. There are so much Alts out there that has good background and project. I'm sure they will gave value to the market and will create much better acceptance from the people.
Activity: 378
January 26, 2018, 10:42:13 AM
Altcoins are volatile yes, but not all will die out, some will survive.  Just like the saying says, "survival of the fittest". I believe Ripple is one of these coins that will last till the end.
I am a big fan of altcoin and i am holding a lot of altcoin so, i think altcoins is we will surely survive in this wolrd, and altcoins is becaming more popular just like bitcoin that's why the future of altcoins is also becaming more great and for me altcoin can really survive.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool
January 26, 2018, 10:38:44 AM
Actually, as of what happened right now, alt coin will be a safe haven provided that you choose the altcoin that has potential and a working product.

I also recommend when looking ofr potential altcoin, Market Cap should be considered first, because small fluctuation or big in the market, when you are in the small marketcap coin, it will easily bounce back.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
January 26, 2018, 10:35:11 AM
Altcoins are volatile yes, but not all will die out, some will survive.  Just like the saying says, "survival of the fittest". I believe Ripple is one of these coins that will last till the end.
January 26, 2018, 10:28:33 AM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins  
In my opinion, altcoins will survive but not all. This will depends on there marketability and acceptance of the investors. If they had a real product then they have a big chance to survive. Altcoins goal is to beat bitcoin with their innovative ideas that makes a healthy competition in cryptoworld. Then, bitcoin developer will improve their features or they may lost their throne as king of cryptocurrencies. Doing business without a competitor is not healthy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 26, 2018, 10:26:24 AM
For sure amongst them will be 3rd generation blockchains that will become huge in 2018 such as Cardano, Aion and Aeternity.
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
January 26, 2018, 10:21:48 AM
altcoin will survive even though the demand for bitcoin is increasing, and there is still altcoin still rising. I think the movement of bitcoin will also affect the movement of other altcoin do not know whether on the positive or negative side.
Activity: 294
January 26, 2018, 09:49:43 AM
It certainly will survive, because the currents that occur in bitcoin also affect altcoin, and vice versa. For example now bitcoin prices are down and altcoin prices also come down. Bitcoin and altcoin like flowers and bees are mutually beneficial to each other and will not survive if there is not one of its supporters.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 26, 2018, 09:43:54 AM
The survival of the altcoins is tied to the survival of the whole crypto market and the survival of this market is directly dependent on the survival of Bitcoin. Therefore, if Bitcoin survives then altcoins definitely will survive as both are inter-dependent. I think the market is looking positive, hence a tendency for the coins to survive.
Activity: 375
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
January 26, 2018, 09:43:20 AM
Majority of some altcoin might die due to the demand will be survived if the coin has a large demand like ethereum iota and some good altcoin but the altcoins will survive as long as the bitcoin is there theyre will be a altcoin for it
Activity: 406
January 26, 2018, 09:39:17 AM
Now the trend has changed though the BTC and is a leader in the market but every time more than a percentage, since there are new coins that will soon compete with him
To be honest i think  not all altcoin is we will survive in the market because not all altcoins is supporting by many people and not all altcoins has a great future, but for me many altcoins is we will still survive just like the ethereum and litecoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
January 26, 2018, 09:38:25 AM
Cryptocurrencies' factor of price changes is the law of supply and demand. With it, a high demand paired with low supply, the price of an alternative coin could moon and drastically increase. If and only if an alternative coin has a large community, and continuous demand over time, has successful and continuous projects, mindful and ungreedy developer with a very good team, an alternative coin could still exist and may even overpass bitcoin's price. Somehow and someway, as long as there is such supporters of an alternative coin, it will still exist in the market.
January 26, 2018, 09:35:01 AM
Now the trend has changed though the BTC and is a leader in the market but every time more than a percentage, since there are new coins that will soon compete with him
Pages:
Jump to: