Pages:
Author

Topic: will Altcoins Survive - page 61. (Read 10512 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 12:58:51 PM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

Even though bitcoin increase the demand everyday so, the price of bitcoin will rise and rise in everyday, the altcoin will stand forever as altcoin its because altcoin is rean source of bitcoin its because if earn more eth and you can converted it to bitcoin you also earn bitcoin in that way so, altcoin will stand strong forever even bitcoin is very expensive.

So your point is altcoin will survive because there is not relation if bitcoin price increase then the altcoin die. I thinks is not enough to say altcoin will survive. There are so many altcoin will die not because bitcoin price increase but because that altcoin  has no popularity. Altcoin will remain survive because cryptocurrency need something work in different idea than bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 12:29:57 PM
the only ones that will survive are the ones with nice projects

THE HIDDEN CHAMPION IS THIS ICO MADE IN GERMANY

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ www.pumped-crypto.io ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
││ Whitepaper ││ Telegram ││ Bitcointalk ││ Facebook ││ Bounty ││
Activity: 131
February 16, 2018, 12:26:24 PM
the altcoin is a good place to test new ideas new algos etc, so altcoins will survive in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 12:24:19 PM
Will Altcoins survive as bitcoin is going higher and higher and the demand is getting increasing every day, what will happens to altcoins 

You can see from when this post was written and now, there is a lot of things that have happened in the crypto market which tells you that Altcoins will definitely survive.
Many Altcoins have good use cases, so they will surely go a long way.
Activity: 210
February 16, 2018, 12:17:28 PM

Yes, altcoins will survive this year. We know that bitcoin is unique but altcoins are very unique because of its diferent platforms. The reason why altcoins are created is good to read. Bitcoin today is not stable but altcoins are stable flying up to the moon, to alpba centauri!!

Dont miss understood with altcoin, its not all altcoin to the moon because some of them just collapse.
And also, there is nothing stabke in cryptocurrency because all of them is high volatile. So always take care
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 12:11:42 PM
Of course they will survive, but why do you think that they will not survive? After all, altcoins are the continuations of crypto currency, because they are the followers of this process. If the bitcoin command can not integrate lightning into the network, then we simply will not see bitcoin
Activity: 586
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 12:11:32 PM
Depends on the altcoin but imo most unimportant coins will die out or just become useless.
This is the rule of the world.
The world doesn't need to keep worthless things, because worthless things just waste the capacity and the ecosystem of which system it's staying.
And with cryptocurrency world, we don't need to remove any altcoin, it will be die automatic by the user Cool.
Yes altcoin is a lot of dead and this year more and more dead, there are hundreds of new coins every month and this makes the competition very tight, the coin that was once good for example DOGE also threatened disappear.
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
February 16, 2018, 12:05:35 PM
Depends on the altcoin but imo most unimportant coins will die out or just become useless.

This would be great, we would see more money flow into the real crypto's and experience some good growth for some (if not all) of the top 100.
Activity: 564
Merit: 500
February 16, 2018, 12:03:51 PM
This is the rule of the world.
The world doesn't need to keep worthless things, because worthless things just waste the capacity and the ecosystem of which system it's staying.
And with cryptocurrency world, we don't need to remove any altcoin, it will be die automatic by the user Cool.
Activity: 168
February 10, 2018, 02:03:33 PM
Activity: 224
February 10, 2018, 02:03:28 PM
Yes of cours they will suvive
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 02:02:11 PM
Good altcoins will not die and will not go anywhere. Good projects always have a future. Now altkoins are strongly dependent on bitcoin. Over time, it seems to me that this dependence will disappear and the altcoins will heal their lives. Not particularly dependent on bitcoin.

Yes it also best coin. So people also invest in the coin. Altcoi is good opportunity for invest and get more income and buy the any coins for future invest. People know the information before invest. So it time to compete the process and invest. Altcoin alternative of the bitcoin. It also never dow.
What are you saying? Altcoin never down? What the hell? Are you crazy? Did you see the Altcoin value dumped more than 50% within one day by the Bitcoin price dumped 30%? Ok, maybe you got some huge profits after recent bloodbath, I think you should to check again your idea. Tongue
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
February 06, 2018, 12:57:02 PM
Good altcoins will not die and will not go anywhere. Good projects always have a future. Now altkoins are strongly dependent on bitcoin. Over time, it seems to me that this dependence will disappear and the altcoins will heal their lives. Not particularly dependent on bitcoin.

Yes it also best coin. So people also invest in the coin. Altcoi is good opportunity for invest and get more income and buy the any coins for future invest. People know the information before invest. So it time to compete the process and invest. Altcoin alternative of the bitcoin. It also never dow.
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
February 06, 2018, 12:49:11 PM
Activity: 672
February 06, 2018, 12:45:33 PM
They will not only survive, they will fully occupy their place among the world of crypto-currencies, now we live in a very interesting time, when people have very great opportunities, which in 5 years probably just disappear.
Activity: 308
February 06, 2018, 12:40:51 PM
Well I really think about it all the time if altcoins will really be able to survive specially these days when the market is still blood bath from all of those crypto currencies who are bleeding out from the fall of its market values, I am still new to crypto currency and I still hope that market values of the crypto currencies in which I have will still be able to rise up again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 05, 2018, 08:58:25 PM
I will think that account will survive and it will co-exist with bitcoin.  I don't have the exact number but there are a lot of tokens and if you check there's a lot more because of the active and ongoing ICO's. Altcoins are generating millions of dollars and I think that is what makes it stable. Altcoins also helped those who were earning money on bounty campaign. I also think that you earn more if you will invest on Altcoins than investing in bitcoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
February 05, 2018, 08:51:03 PM

Of course, btc is stable and going survive now because the value of btc is going high and the demand is a good enough so that altcoins is going survive too. When btc is still number 1 coin it represents that the crypto world is alive and still had many investors.
Of course it will survive even there's a big dropping in some altcoin it will goes high again. Also when bitcoin is rising altcoin are also rising, so don't loss hope just stay calm and wait, then you will see the green in the market is continue become green.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 05, 2018, 08:48:07 PM
Of course altcoin will survive.  As long as there are people who trust and support altcoin, it will survive.  This is basically lies on the demand in the market.  If there is a demand then there will be a supply.  

Conceptually, altcoin have the same as the bitcoin which is powered by blockchain technology but with more improved features, has a lesser value and with cheaper transaction fee.  I believe that the increasing or decreasing value of bitcoin has a domino effect on altcoin value.  So, when the bitcoin value increases, we should not worry that altcoin value will left behind.  Instead, we should be thankful because for sure, altcoin value will soon increase as well.  Meaning, as long as bitcoin exist, altcoin can still survive.  
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 05, 2018, 08:41:00 PM
Definitely most of the coin will survive as long as demand for them
Pages:
Jump to: