Pages:
Author

Topic: Will alts crash again ? - page 8. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 08:47:47 AM
We can not be sure for sure.
It all depends on the Cryptocurrency market.
Maybe we will worry about the strike altcoin and cause our money to be down.
But we must be optimistic that everything will be fine.
We also see millions of people around the world are using Cryptocurrency, they are interested in Crypto.
I'm sure with so many people using Crypto that Crypto will continue to grow
Activity: 585
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 08:45:23 AM
Depending on the type of altcoin you invest in as it is not possible for all altcoin to crash as there are so many good altcoins which has been very stable and has a promising future compared to some other which are still trying to develop their block chain. I do not see all altcoin crashing anytime soon.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 08:41:46 AM
Will altcoins crash again ?
of course there will be also many times. I think so. although some friends say very differently, but I stand on my own until the end.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 08:37:56 AM
some of them sure. but the big ones are probably here to stay

OMG, I hope so very much that it will not happen. Really, I have a very good nervous system but even here I am a bit nervous about the prices for the cryptocurrency. I do believe, it will gain well.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
May 06, 2018, 02:22:21 PM
It's an old question from last year. But today I think that the courses will go up in the long run. more and more people are coming in crypto and will buy token and coins. Therefore, my forecast: It goes on for a long time
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 06, 2018, 12:56:11 PM
looking how it works even now, bitcoin has no future anyway but alts will crash only if the whole cryptocurrency thing will crash. not all of the alts, most of them are stillborn and will definitely crash, but some of alts seem to have some kind of perspective.
Activity: 280
May 06, 2018, 12:53:53 PM
I believe that nothing special happens, don't panic. A few days altcoins are red, but before growing more than 2 weeks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
May 06, 2018, 12:18:00 PM
In my opinion, a journey in life is nothing smooth without a hitch. So for me with the decline could happen again. It's a natural thing to happen inside this crypto. To achieve a higher price than now or before, a renewal of the atmosphere is needed. Crypto lowered its price to then raise the price again higher than the previous price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 06, 2018, 10:28:22 AM
As long as market trading is involved. Coins will always go up and down. You need research and finds out what drivers the coin up and down. most times news can make coins to crash and can make it to moon.
Yes this one is right all the markets needs a corrections always when they are going up for the market to be healthy because if not it could possibly a bubble. Always remember what goes up must come down and what goes down must come up. All you have to do always before do any trading is to make a plan. Goodluck.
Activity: 406
May 06, 2018, 09:42:25 AM
We cannot control the movement in the market. And we don't know what will happen to altcoins. So we need to do is always be ready when altcoins crash again.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
May 06, 2018, 12:24:14 AM
Basically yes, and its inevitable because that's really going to happen. Even bitcoin is not exempted to crash and market price fluctuations. Volatile as it is, expect it to rise and fall unexpectedly that might even make other people to panic sell their alt coins during that time.
Activity: 854
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
May 05, 2018, 11:58:01 PM
Prices of every coin fluctuates from time to time. Always remember that prices will not go up all the time, expect and anticipate for the prices to go down.
Yes, every time that there's a big pump or rise in price there is an after effect which is called correction to build a good support in some price areas. Many expect and anticipate that price will continue to go up without corresponding correction so it ends up upon selling when it go down and buy again when the fomo start to fire up again.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 601
The Martian Child
May 05, 2018, 11:24:53 PM
Not really big crash like what happened late last year. Altcoins will always have its ups and downs just like the ordinary trading markets. We are looking forward to minor corrections of course as we progressed. 
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
May 05, 2018, 11:13:25 PM
Prices of every coin fluctuates from time to time. Always remember that prices will not go up all the time, expect and anticipate for the prices to go down.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 05, 2018, 11:05:27 PM
I personally think that with all of these tokens going down, I don't think there's a lot of scrip that's going to keep going. But there will always be a good day. Trust my friend.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
May 05, 2018, 07:59:04 PM
Did something crash, huh? As I know all popular cryptocurrencies are growing in price in last few months. I also doubt that they will drop in price in the future. Only thing that can happen is crash of small altcoins (so called shitcoins) and it's a good thing.
Activity: 350
May 05, 2018, 04:47:15 PM
I think that the correction has already begun. Today, almost all the market is red due to the fact that bitcoin has sharply gone up. It's like a market correction.
Activity: 504
May 05, 2018, 04:35:03 PM
Most of the altcoins are 2X from their previous all time low some of them are even over 3X. So seeing a correction at this stage is completely normal. Some people may call that correction as a crash too. May is a good month for cryptos if we look at the past.
If we compare the beginning of this year or a similar term in the past year, then the analysis will be ambiguous. Today we have experienced difficult times, but last month the month of May was really positive.
Judging by the forecasts that sound, 2018 will not be the best period in the world for crypto-currencies. But nevertheless, the end of April and May are already showing promising trends in the market.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 05, 2018, 02:22:00 PM
Most of the altcoins are 2X from their previous all time low some of them are even over 3X. So seeing a correction at this stage is completely normal. Some people may call that correction as a crash too. May is a good month for cryptos if we look at the past.
Activity: 868
May 05, 2018, 02:19:14 PM
Of course alt coins will crash again. Such fluctuations are natural. Main question when will it happen? I think we can see such drop of altcoins on Monday when SEC will discuss does the etherium belong to securities or not.
Pages:
Jump to: