Pages:
Author

Topic: Will alts crash again ? - page 7. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 459
Merit: 250
May 13, 2018, 07:59:25 AM
The most of my altcoins are still doing well. Yes, they saw a dip but it was just a small dip for me. I rebought a lot at coins that dumped a lot in the last weeks to get a better entry. Only buy dead coins if you think they have potential to grow up again!
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
May 13, 2018, 05:50:06 AM
There is always a dip after an uptrend and this price cycle will continue forever because it is of cryptocurrency system. Crash always seem to happen in almost all the alts when bitcoin suffers a sharp drop in price. But this price drop provide us the opportunity to buy altcoins at lower prices.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
May 13, 2018, 04:23:17 AM
There will definitely be a drop, and then there will be growth and again a fall. So the market of crypto-currency
Crashing is always part of the cryptocurrency system as it is necessary to remove those flaws and need some adjustments to perform it well. Once it done the price will bounce back if it's a true and legit coins but those shit coins will be gone and left at the bottom.
Well it's pretty normal for the crypto market comes to correction for the market to be healthy there are no such things are always go up because it's just a cycle. Always remember the thing what goes up must come down but what goes down must come up. All we have to do is to be patient.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 04:08:34 PM
Well, while everything is only going to this, well, it seems that while this coin is growing, but the disadvantages for this cryptocurrency are present, there are small drawbacks, but there are many.
Merit: 10
To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)
May 10, 2018, 05:09:32 AM
I have to admitt, that crashing is an essential part of Crypto market. The price goes down and than goes up. So I don't quite understand this question... Maybe you wanted to ask when this will happen?
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 10, 2018, 04:49:14 AM
Altcoins are daily crashing and the other day it may booming. There is no faith upon this market but you can reap more and more profit even 100x of times within a year with no more speculation on it. Just, hold your coin and wait till you gain.
Activity: 434
GIGZI
May 10, 2018, 04:48:19 AM
It's an old question from last year. But today I think that the courses will go up in the long run. more and more people are coming in crypto and will buy token and coins. Therefore, my forecast: It goes on for a long time
I think with the many investors who currently join the crypto world, it indicates that the crypto is an investment alternative that much enjoyed by investors, and it is evident that now crypto enthusiasts are increasing
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 04:32:59 AM
There will definitely be a drop, and then there will be growth and again a fall. So the market of crypto-currency
Crashing is always part of the cryptocurrency system as it is necessary to remove those flaws and need some adjustments to perform it well. Once it done the price will bounce back if it's a true and legit coins but those shit coins will be gone and left at the bottom.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 10, 2018, 04:09:31 AM
The increase and decrease in altcoin prices is something that can not be predicted with certainty.
We believe the price rises but the price has decreased.
That's how the Cryptocurrency world is full of volatiles.
If there is a decrease altcoin should not feel panic stay calm and wait until Altcoin prices recovered up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
May 10, 2018, 03:59:40 AM
If you invest in crypto currency, you should be aware that the prices of coins will grow and fall. This market depends on many factors. Buy more when prices are low, after a while prices will rise.
Activity: 70
May 10, 2018, 03:24:45 AM
That is the point.
Today is a good day to enter into altcoin market. Shocked Cheesy Grin
Activity: 266
Prontapay
May 08, 2018, 04:11:59 PM
Good old question.Btc is a sole driver.Where it will go,no one knows,cuzz of news as well.Up or down alts will go,all depends on btc:/
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
May 08, 2018, 03:15:41 PM
Crashes/corrections/dips are in the foundation of free trading markets. Crypto market is more violate then regulated markets and the peaks and dips are a bit bigger then usual.
Yes we will have a lot more crashes followed by recovery and grow.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
May 08, 2018, 02:58:20 PM
No one can know for sure wether alts will crash again or not, I mean, everything is literally possible in this field right? Also right now the market is in a blood-bath, not sure wether this is called a crash though(?)

Also, since we're trading in a very volatile market, we should expect this "crashing" stuff to happen. I mean, prepare yourself for it!
If x100 in days / weeks are possible, same goes for the opposite.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
May 08, 2018, 02:34:22 PM
Always expect the unexpected. When it comes to trading, crashing/fluctuations/downtrend/ corrections are quite normal. Don't expect that the price or the market cycles always depend on what you want. Just like the down trend during the first quarter. Nobody knows that it will last that long that all of the investors loss almost half of their profit in just one hit. Crashing sometimes is needed to make everything balance.
Activity: 630
May 08, 2018, 01:24:04 PM
it will always happen guys, because this is speculation, it is prediction, pattern, support, news, and progress of the project. it will be news that drops the price, and there is news and support that makes the price pump. and prices will not be stable and always go up. because the crypto currency (altcoin) has a fluctuating price. it's about price manipulation between demand and supply.

I know that you are right, man but I want to hope so very much that altcoins will be gaining at least this year. I need money badly and I am waiting for the profits.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 08, 2018, 11:19:50 AM
I'm very sure altcoins or at least some will crash in the future, especially if Bitcoin has a bull run, or someone decides to fork Bitcoin once more, then a crash is a possibility
May 08, 2018, 11:08:02 AM
And therefore it is better to invest in a fairly easy and understandable bitcoin. You will always highlight the benefit and very large. You won't be sorry about your difficult decision.
Activity: 252
May 08, 2018, 10:33:51 AM
Will altcoins crash again ?
there is that possibility but not all, so  you gat to watch out.
Merit: 107
BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk
May 08, 2018, 10:01:21 AM
As long as market trading is involved. Coins will always go up and down. You need research and finds out what drivers the coin up and down. most times news can make coins to crash and can make it to moon.

You are still using this stolen Bitcointalk account.

Stop your BS posts and return it to it's rightful owner immediately!!!

Bitcointalk accounts are free and there is no reason to steal or buy a stolen one!

Go get your own!!!
Pages:
Jump to: