Pages:
Author

Topic: Will alts crash again ? - page 9. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 11:52:29 AM
There will be corrections all the time in any market.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
May 05, 2018, 10:36:13 AM
Will altcoins crash again ?
I think nothing is impossible. And all the things that we think are impossible can happen at any moment. It may not happen soon, but it's possible.
Activity: 210
May 05, 2018, 09:32:49 AM
I think from now until the end of the year, the Altcoin price will collapse two more times. They will return to their lowest levels as early as 2018, and by the end of the year will be their boom. So this time you can decide to sell them.
Activity: 208
May 05, 2018, 09:23:10 AM

If i am to base my answer to what's happening to the market nowadays, it is not bound to happen for quite some time. A market with positive outlook as i see it, is starting to manifest. Good things were now coming to altcoins although gradually but obviously improving.
legendary
Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000
ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM
May 05, 2018, 08:58:14 AM
yes, definitely it will crash again. the right question is when? the answer is no one knows. If you are new to trading, expect that waves are up and down in every aspect. do research and be patient, and everything will paid of.
Activity: 224
May 05, 2018, 08:45:45 AM
Yes. My guess is that from now until the end of the altcoin year it will be down again, perhaps a time worth worrying about. Now if prices are reasonable I advise people to take their altcoin to take profits, should not expect too high by the end of 2018 as many have predicted.
Activity: 129
May 05, 2018, 08:38:25 AM
I agree. There is no worry of any crash of altcoins. But, overall the market is good and it may further raise in this month continued to next month.

However, raise and fall is common in a trading industry.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 05, 2018, 08:19:54 AM
Right now there is no such indication for a crash of altcoins. We don't know what happens next, with the ongoing market scenario it seems that bitcoin will grow in a gradual manner. The same corresponds to the growth of altcoins, so it doesn't look like the time of crash.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
May 05, 2018, 08:13:46 AM
it will always happen guys, because this is speculation, it is prediction, pattern, support, news, and progress of the project. it will be news that drops the price, and there is news and support that makes the price pump. and prices will not be stable and always go up. because the crypto currency (altcoin) has a fluctuating price. it's about price manipulation between demand and supply.

Market for altcoins can crash anytime but the vital thing is the continuity of the process. Altcoins will keep improving themselves so in long term, their value will go up accordingly. Market corrections and crashes are natural things.
Performance of an altcoin is questionable, sometimes a lot of altcoin that is not qualified and in the end they fail and the price of Altcoin is decreased drastically. For me to choose a coin that has a good reputation level to be a top choice, not many coin can offer us a comfort and safety. So if we do not want to take risks then never invest in a coin that does not have a big market yet. This is to reduce the risk that may happen in the future.
Activity: 322
May 05, 2018, 07:52:27 AM
No, I think he'll be able to hold on, it may increase dramatically in price. But it already depends directly only on the cryptocurrency itself.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
May 05, 2018, 07:47:41 AM
The problem with the altcoin is, that as long as they are compared to bitcoin or ethereum they will always crash really hard when theres a dump ongoing when the bitcoin or ethereum is going down. Because most the time when bitcoin and ethereum are going to dump, the people get in panic and they start so sell every altcoin and token to get in the main currencies and to sell them against fiat money or tether. Thats what always happend and why altcoins bleeds so hard while dumps!
Activity: 378
May 05, 2018, 07:41:26 AM
Everything is possible, it might of course happen, but I think not in a short time,today he can say only begins to develop, so I can't be sure that it will collapse.
Activity: 172
May 04, 2018, 08:35:04 PM
it will always happen guys, because this is speculation, it is prediction, pattern, support, news, and progress of the project. it will be news that drops the price, and there is news and support that makes the price pump. and prices will not be stable and always go up. because the crypto currency (altcoin) has a fluctuating price. it's about price manipulation between demand and supply.

Market for altcoins can crash anytime but the vital thing is the continuity of the process. Altcoins will keep improving themselves so in long term, their value will go up accordingly. Market corrections and crashes are natural things.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
May 04, 2018, 07:26:46 PM
It's not just the altcoins that crashed during the first quarter, almost all including the world market so all of us are affected. No one can control the down trend since there are so pumps and dumps during the time. As of the moment, auto corrections exist but we're not sure what will gonna happened to the altcoins if Bitcoin reaches $11,000. The question was, are the altcoins still survive if Bitcoin will pump again or altcoins will move the market independently.
Activity: 364
May 04, 2018, 06:01:52 PM
Yes, many altcoins have fallen today. I think this is a good chance to buy them. The market develops cyclically and after the fall there will be growth.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 05:57:07 PM
Ofcourse they will. They always does. We should've known by now that no uptrend or downtrend is forever in crypto. Alt coins are trying to recover as bitcoin tries to climb back over 10k but it is not that easy as we can see. We should hope bitcoin will break the walls preventing it from reaching new all time highes. Then we can see a true alt coin season and then they will crash after that.
Activity: 322
May 04, 2018, 04:22:12 PM
Maybe that can happen, and it can sharply rise in price, don't know, that still happens and follow the news. It is possible to Altain and collapse.
Activity: 208
May 03, 2018, 05:53:16 PM
Hopefully this is not the Time Price of all altcoin destroyed Simultaneously, but whatever it really is not a problem for a trader to go price up or down no problem, because all have potential opportunities for profit BUY or SELL Profit Enjoy. Unlike if you keep a wallet crypto when the price down clearly can not profit ... Huh so be careful keeping a large quantity of crypto currency.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
May 03, 2018, 04:17:31 PM
Month Stagnant Crash Month Stagnant, and Crash, this trend will continue to happen over and over again like an endless tradition, this trend also shows that this is the real market situation. Not only that, some see it as a social process, or a historical process, or a natural process that will bring all the crypto users in the world more attached to each other, embody a new community order by removing the geographical, economic and cultural boundaries of society.
On the other hand, some see this globalization as part of a project carried by the great whales, so that more people had a negative or suspicious view of it. From this point of view globalization is nothing but capitalism in its most recent form.

Pages:
Jump to: