Pages:
Author

Topic: Will alts crash again ? - page 36. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Stable coin to make charity free for everyone
January 01, 2018, 02:54:04 PM
Thats the nature of the market,there are bulls and bears pulling each other,its how the market's cycle work.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
January 01, 2018, 02:26:13 PM
Only if BTC goes down for 20-30% again then the whole crypto market including alts will crash one more time.
Activity: 17
January 01, 2018, 02:17:37 PM
The more "stable" BTC looks, the better for alt coins. It btc has a sudden crash or sudden increase, alts will go on sale Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
January 01, 2018, 02:16:10 PM
Ethereum, Cardano, Dash, Monero and Litecoin will surely rise in this new year. Of course there are many more that will rise, but these should be hold for a longer time. This will be the year of the altcoins.
Activity: 294
January 01, 2018, 02:10:04 PM
altcoins are in really good position rigth now because bitcoin was stable for a month. BTC will return old position sooner after that altcoin will fall sharply. I hope we can have time to sell our altcoins before their crashing.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
January 01, 2018, 02:06:47 PM
I think this time i am confident that it will pump, it just needs time and trust, let's not just support bitcoin, but also altcoin, so that the industry will pump throughout the way
Activity: 168
January 01, 2018, 02:06:15 PM
A number of altcoin may crash again because ups and down is market trend. But Ripple will sharply come down very soon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto
January 01, 2018, 02:02:38 PM
When altcoins crashed? It's just a little correction, nothing more
Activity: 33
January 01, 2018, 01:59:07 PM
I think about 80% of the garbage coins crash this year, letting the few legit ones rise up. Also depends on Bitcoin if it remains stable or crashes
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 01:52:05 PM
Will altcoins crash again ?

It depends on BTC and Altcoin programers
Activity: 392
January 01, 2018, 02:58:03 AM
It's a cycle it crash and rise. These price altcoin crashed it's part  of the crypto world are for sure it will back again to the price
Activity: 252
January 01, 2018, 02:46:50 AM
cash, you mean the prices go down again, i think is altcoin can grow more than these and will continue to grow, There's no particular reason. High volatility is normal for cryptocurrencies. you'll see that ups and downs are normal, Altcoins will go up again soon
Activity: 490
January 01, 2018, 02:35:21 AM
that's the game Altcoin so far,
we play basketball and always bounce from the bottom up and so on
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
peg-token.com
January 01, 2018, 02:28:42 AM
it looks like a correction is occurring. Who knows how far some of these are going to fall? . You will get the next peak value also very soon so here query is about alts. You may find the many investors going to fund their money on altcoin which is cheaper now. I would guess the ones that have a solid reason for being, that have true value and are being marketed well will end up doing a lot better than fluffier ones.
Activity: 1274
January 01, 2018, 02:26:42 AM
I personally think that the Bitcoin price and all other altcoins price will remain always in surges but after every surge the coin price increase and the current decline in bitcoin is is due to new year celebrations as every one is busy in new year functions and hope from next week Bitcoin will give again surprise and all other coins will also go up. so its normal .
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
January 01, 2018, 02:23:33 AM
It depends how the future goes, but to crash it yourself it can happen anytime, moreover all cryptocurrency determines the price with request. Maybe if there are some altcoin that i list crash like eth or xmr i will buy it.
Activity: 112
January 01, 2018, 02:21:29 AM
I think good altcoin alts will not crash again,
but some altcoin will crash at any time.
Xvg, Nxt is risky now. So buy altcoin at your own risk. thanks.
Activity: 10
January 01, 2018, 02:11:15 AM
i think its normal
for example , price coin in 1 week going up 300%+
and next week maybe going down because many people will take profit and wait for dip and also buying again

I will wait for the altcoin price is down again and I am sure that many people wait for this too. soon if bitcoin start to rise then it's time for the altcoin to go down and in that time, I guess many people which holding altcoin will be panic to see this and they will go to fast sell their altcoin because they don't want to get lost.

Yes dude you are right in your scenario theres no permanent in crypto world even they pump up so high there will be dump will happen soon like what happen to bitcoin they pump up and now dump again the market are not normal if bitcoin rise up then altcoin will dump if this time comes we can buy again in a low price.
Keep watching the market and be patient for the right time to buy in low price.

I've been working on my training I cant break now. The FOMO is real.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
January 01, 2018, 02:06:21 AM
i think its normal
and next week maybe going down because many people will take profit and wait for dip and also buying again

I will wait for the altcoin price is down again and I am sure that many people wait for this too. soon if bitcoin start to rise then it's time for the altcoin to go down and in that time, I guess many people which holding altcoin will be panic to see this and they will go to fast sell their altcoin because they don't want to get lost.

Yes dude you are right in your scenario theres no permanent in crypto world even they pump up so high there will be dump will happen soon like what happen to bitcoin they pump up and now dump again the market are not normal if bitcoin rise up then altcoin will dump if this time comes we can buy again in a low price.
Keep watching the market and be patient for the right time to buy in low price.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 01, 2018, 01:20:09 AM
i think its normal

Pages:
Jump to: