Pages:
Author

Topic: Will alts crash again ? - page 37. (Read 4763 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 12:40:30 AM
Will altcoins crash again ?
I think it will, when the madness is over, then everyone is rushing to cash out and the price will always fall, and that is the coming of the bear market.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
December 31, 2017, 08:36:03 PM
As long as market trading is involved. Coins will always go up and down.
You need research and finds out what drivers the coin up and down.
most times news can make coins to crash and can make it to moon.
In all alt coins will always crash but they will always come out of crash and moon.
Activity: 742
December 31, 2017, 08:26:38 PM
i think its normal
for example , price coin in 1 week going up 300%+
and next week maybe going down because many people will take profit and wait for dip and also buying again
Activity: 140
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled
December 31, 2017, 07:42:02 PM
 Btc strated to rise again.. İf it will reach 20k$ quickly easily we can see how alts will crash...
 But this time I think alts will follow btc also.... there won"t be crash like before!!!
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
December 31, 2017, 07:26:48 PM
in my own opinion i think altcoins will start to soar high again mid of january next year, for people will start investing again and there will be less cash outs to happen due to the ending of holiday season.
I think most of the altcoins are already at their all time highs and had majority of growth in December itself. So I'm waiting for a small crash or a small pullback which is definitely necessary for the long term health. Also there are no coins which can only go up and up, dips will always be there.
The small crash already happened and this time there is only smal recovery for the price of the crypto currency, when ripple gains a lot of attention and then it stole a lot of the demand from another coin.
january will become the next month that gives a lot of bullish trend and i believe it as crypto becomes mainstream.
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Activity: 868
Merit: 108
December 31, 2017, 06:25:50 PM
I think we are in thw bull run stage if its crash I can see them in higher low position. I guess one good thing for investing is hold coz you'll get more profit after holding..
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
December 31, 2017, 06:09:40 PM
I am waiting this crash to go all in for alts
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
December 31, 2017, 05:57:37 PM
Haha what a question Grin Altcoins and Bitcoin will crash at minimum ten time this years. The publicity of cryptocoins are so huge right now, and it can just get bigger next year. So we can get very excited for alls the newspaper and newschannel who will report about crash and the bubble who burst.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
December 31, 2017, 05:38:44 PM
All depends on the particular altcoin you trying to refer to because not all altcoins will crash as you rightly put in your question.  Many good altcoins will do very well as compared to what happen in 2017.
Activity: 194
December 31, 2017, 05:31:39 PM
Sure alts will crash over and over,on how the BTC's charts shows it will go bull run again this month.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
December 31, 2017, 05:29:10 PM
I think YES: ALTCOINS market will take a step down and then boost up again . so be patience and just wait for it to recover with more potential
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
December 31, 2017, 04:32:08 PM
Anything on this planet will crash, sooner or later, so altcoins will crash too.
But in the meanwhile, there are a lot of opportunities of gain, so better to focus on short and middle term.
Activity: 182
December 31, 2017, 04:12:01 PM
Every bulls  will cause bears to dominate in the market thats how the market works.
Activity: 322
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
December 31, 2017, 03:58:26 PM
I think so, but I'm sure it will not be now, but in about a few months.
Activity: 240
December 31, 2017, 03:57:04 PM
It depends upon the situation or whatever the usage of that certain alternative coin was. But as for now, we cannot even know what will happen to the cryptocurrency for this new year if it will be going to crash or rise up now that people will be turning back to reality and will surely be working into cryptocurrencies. Maybe it will just rise up or crash but no matter what happen, let us just look at it on the positive outlook of bringing opportunity to everyone.
Activity: 617
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 31, 2017, 03:56:24 PM
in my own opinion i think altcoins will start to soar high again mid of january next year, for people will start investing again and there will be less cash outs to happen due to the ending of holiday season.
I think most of the altcoins are already at their all time highs and had majority of growth in December itself. So I'm waiting for a small crash or a small pullback which is definitely necessary for the long term health. Also there are no coins which can only go up and up, dips will always be there.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
December 31, 2017, 03:43:57 PM

It is very good that all prices have corrected before the new year. I think that even more correction was due in fact to start on a healthy trend a kill all silly money that went into alts with ridiculous prices.
Activity: 133
December 30, 2017, 05:20:31 PM
Altcoins will fall after another big growth  Smiley I think at the beginning of the next there will be a small growth of coins, after which the situation of the end of this year may repeat. Sharp rise and fall
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 29, 2017, 08:25:17 PM
Pages:
Jump to: