Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Another Coin Take the Crown? - page 2. (Read 4560 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 10
October 23, 2018, 07:45:40 AM
I fully agree with you . bitcoin will always be a leader and no one can replace it . I trust bitcoin completely
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
October 16, 2018, 04:47:55 AM
The cryptocurrency  is the only sector where you see development and growth happening from time to time.  The only coin that survive in crypto world is the coin that improves on what it has yesterday.  I hope Bitcoin keep growing and developing or else some other coin will come and replace it!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 16, 2018, 04:47:13 AM
I do not think.  In my opinion, not a single coin can replace Bitcoin, most likely it is not even necessary!
Activity: 320
October 16, 2018, 04:19:12 AM
Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

I don't think so that other coin will take the crown, Bitcoin is the king of crypto the price of bitcoin is on the top seed. So do you think bitcoin will be surpass by the other coin? Maybe, but not this time! 2 decades i believe bitcoin can replace by the other coin.
Activity: 266
October 16, 2018, 03:18:51 AM
No altcoin can compete with bitcoin it will remain the leading coin. What i knew is that without bitcoin there will be no digital currency
Activity: 208
October 16, 2018, 03:12:28 AM
Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

No, no one now can take the crown, or surpass bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king, in the price matters bitcoin is in the first line and on the top seed. So why people think that bitcoin will be surpass by other altcoins. It will take decade to replace bitcoin as the king of crypto.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
October 16, 2018, 01:55:31 AM
Although many investors are investing in several leading altcoins, it does not make investors go and leave bitcoin. They do that as a form of reserve investment other than bitcoin. So they can get income from various other sources. And that doesn't change bitcoin's position as king of crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 16, 2018, 01:14:43 AM

Theoretically, any coin can take a leading position. The question is when? If bitcoin leaves Its place, it will affect the market as a whole. Of course you should not think that this will happen soon. But which coin will rise in its place - totally unpredictable.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
October 15, 2018, 03:27:12 PM
It doesn't seem like it at this point, if you look at the market then you will see that bitcoin dominance in the market is still very high. There is no other coin that jus seems to be doing good enough to be able to take the crown from bitcoin. It is better to just let all of the coins run their course and see what happens in the end because for now, bitcoin will remain with the crown
Activity: 378
October 13, 2018, 03:45:44 AM

Actually, no one knows exactly what Altcoin will surpass the legendary crown of Bitcoin, But there is a possibility that it can happen in the future. If many people supports a particular Altcoin, it will eventually goes beyond the bitcoin. The best thing is that, people around the world should accept the opportunity that a Cryptos a can bring to their country. People should support different Altcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 13, 2018, 03:24:14 AM
Yes, all have the potential to become the King of coins in the crypto world. That the ETH and the BCH is a coin that has enormous potential. Like the ETH has very large investors. And the ETH was the great demand of the company to be an excellent platform.
Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
October 13, 2018, 03:07:52 AM
Yes it may well be. Ethereum may well replace Bitcoin in its leadership with cryptocurrency. Almost everything depends on Bitcoin itself, how much it will be improved and will be competitive among other cryptocurrencies. If this does not happen and it will continue to have a throughput of seven transactions per second, it is unlikely that it will last a long time among the leaders.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
October 12, 2018, 11:51:00 AM
No, the crown today belongs only to btc because cryptocurrency today is uniquely dependent on BTC, it is proven and today cryptocurrency follows this project and is completely dependent on it, since the leading rich people invest only in BTC
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 11:49:37 AM
There will be a coin to take over the BTC crown.
this will happen not now but inthe future.
remember when NOKIA was up in the market and having the rank 1?
they did nothing wrong but the problem is they did nothing.
this will happen also to BTC.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
October 12, 2018, 11:44:43 AM
i don't think so, bitcoin will surely bounce back from this dip and will continue to reign for more years to come, maybe there will be new coins that will show strength and battle bitcoin but will still lose in the long run.
Activity: 336
October 12, 2018, 11:26:35 AM
i think no, bitcoin is still the best in cryptocurrency. no coin can take it even when have better tech
on community aspect, bitcoin is still better than others coins
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 12, 2018, 11:01:55 AM
i think it depends on general tendency. the fact that btc isnt scam and that it is the oldest still wins it points. maybe there will be some races with eth or another alts but for now btc is the best
Activity: 254
Bitsler.com
October 12, 2018, 10:59:43 AM
Yes there are chances that in near future some coins might Dethrone Bitcoin in terms of market but as most of the coins also depends on price of bitcoin. This doesn't look easier for others considring popularity and community behind it.
Activity: 140
October 12, 2018, 10:52:27 AM
Bitcoin came to our world to remain forever a leader in the crypto space. Absolutely sure that no coin can exceed the popularity of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the legendary king. Long-term investments in Bitcoin are the most reliable.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
October 11, 2018, 05:39:47 AM
I have learnt to never say never, and that anything is possible, especially with the crypto market. We have seen a lot of things that we least expected happen over time, and I think I have gone out of the opinion that certain things are impossible. It is very much possible that another coin will take up the crown at any point.
Pages:
Jump to: