Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Another Coin Take the Crown? - page 3. (Read 4560 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
October 03, 2018, 11:39:43 AM
I am sure that as long as there is cryptography, Bitcoin will be great and unique. All altcoins will be equated to bitcoin. The only thing that can be is that the price of a dollar for some altcoin will be higher than that of bitcoin. But fundamentally - it does not matter.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 03:24:16 PM
Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.
for now, according to the facts, it is true that bitcoin still has the best value, but for the future no one can be sure of the price and value of all crypto currency coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 02, 2018, 03:15:45 PM
Bitcoin have face many problems in the past and now it is good in the market if a large number of crypto users we have checked they are saying that with other crypto we also keep bitcoin with it because it has a potential to rise at a high growth and i think that no other coin can takes the place of bitcoin and it is clear that only bitcoin value is more than any other altcoin and it has been using in many countries not like for other coins so i prefer to invest much in bitcoin and less in other projects and coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
October 02, 2018, 02:53:08 PM
It can. However not sure if such thing will happen in the near future.

BTC is the strongest and will likely remain like this for a few more years, or maybe for decades. Who knows..

It has the advantage of being the first and one of the most decentralized.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
October 02, 2018, 02:51:25 PM
Maybe it's too difficult to take over the position of Bitcoin as the top in coinmarketcap, but in the future there will be at least the same or even be able to match the achievement of Bitcoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 02, 2018, 02:45:33 PM
I do not think that Ether or another token can replace Bitcoin in the crypto foreign exchange market. Bitcoin is still very valuable for investors and with a very high perspective than other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 02:42:32 PM
It's hard for that to happen now. Bitcoin is not supposed to be useful for payments, as it is a valuable storage item like gold. Visa and Mastercard will be the better option for payment, even we get 3% refund when used
Activity: 297
October 02, 2018, 02:31:53 PM
The overthrow of bitcoin from the first place is theoretically possible, because it was developed back in 2008, and since then many new developments have appeared. But you need to take into account the psychology of people who see that it has existed for almost 10 years, and therefore reliable.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 01:20:04 PM
There has not been and dont think that any would emerge. Coin mining is not just a day process. Bitcoin has gone through all of this issues and has overcome.
Activity: 686
Merit: 262
September 29, 2018, 01:16:27 PM
I don't think so, any other can replace BTC's position in crypto market. BTC is most fruitful and remunerative among all cryptocurrency. BTC have paramount market cap among all coins.
BTC is most dominating coin among all other coins. I do agree ETH , EOS and XRP are giving rigid competition to BTC. But according to only BTC will be a king of crypto market.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 29, 2018, 01:09:19 PM
No, It won't happen. Bitcoin is wearing the crown of the cryptocurrency, No other coin can overcome bitcoin ever. Bitcoin is an old crypto coin that' why it will be always in the first position, this is not right. Bitcoin's value, Popularity is greater than other coins. We can discuss which coin will take place Ethereum's position. But We shouldn't talk about Bitcoin's throne!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 29, 2018, 01:05:17 PM
At this I don't think that anyone can take that crown from Bitcoin. But this market is purely volatile. So no one know what happens in next second. So maybe some altcoins take the crown from Bitcoin but it will take a huge time  or maybe it will never happen. Cause the market is very big for Bitcoin and at this moment Bitcoin is the core of this whole crypto ecosystem. Even if you compare Bitcoin with eth, which hold 2nd position you can see the difference. But I don't know why people ask this type of questions? Cause I am happy that Bitcoin is in top and I have no problem with it. And somehow I think Bitcoin deserve that.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
September 29, 2018, 12:41:50 PM
What kind of crown do you mean? Crown King of Bitcoin or King Altcoin Ethereum? I think that these two will not give up their royal seats for a long time. Ripple makes a lot of noise, but always comes back to his place.
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 12:41:40 PM
Well, maybe some day some coin will replace BTC but I don't see this happening any soon. All the alts depend on BTC and it's not changing yet.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 12:33:22 PM
Far from it. No Altcoin is taking the crown. Apart from being the first and oldest cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has gone through the thick and thin and have stood the test of financial time to establish itself among the big financial elites. There is no crypto discussion without mentioning bitcoin because it is the door by which other cryptocurrencies came into existence. In short, bitcoin is not giving away its crown.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:32:22 PM
It is potential that additional currency buoy convert bitcoins. On the other hand not instantly . Bitcoin is yet prosperous . No additional specie buoy simple dethrone bitcoins simply . As of its sumpremacy
Activity: 400
Merit: 12
September 29, 2018, 12:32:12 PM
I thinking that the Bitcoin will be father of all other coins or Tokens and most valuable and powerful coin,  now there are so many coins are giving fight with Bitcoin like ETH,Bitcoin cash, dash and more in in that I will believe the next powerful and most strong coin will be ETH I hope.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
September 29, 2018, 12:31:16 PM
I just think, that our old man (btc) need to go away. His time come. And time of new king so close, it will be the eth, I think.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 29, 2018, 12:25:16 PM
Bitcoin is for the blockchain itself so other Cryptos can surpass bitcoin if they show to everyone that they can promote platforms, smart contracts,payment system and good for digital sources. I'm betting on NEM and Ethereum.
Activity: 364
September 29, 2018, 11:46:01 AM
Other crypto is not possible to take the Bitcoin crown. Because I can't see anything taking the Bitcoin crown in the near future. The market is still very dictated by Bitcoin and still far above even Ethereum, although it gradually closes the gap, it won't be possible.
Pages:
Jump to: