Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Another Coin Take the Crown? - page 4. (Read 4560 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 29, 2018, 11:40:10 AM
Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.

if I personally think that there are no other coins that can take the crown from Bitcoin, because now Bitcoin is a king of all cryptocurrency, I can say that because I don't think there is a coin worth replacing Bitcoin, but I also cannot confirm that Bitcoin will be the king of cryptocurrency forever, because I am sure that someday there will certainly be another coin can take the crown from Bitcoin, but for now there is still no one coin can replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
September 29, 2018, 11:37:22 AM
No, Bitcoin is the cryptocurrency which has the greatest attention because big instutional investors are preparing for Bitcoin ETFs.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 11:32:29 AM
Bitcoin is the oldest and most valuable cryptocurrency, but a crop of nimble competitors, including Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash, could lure investors away.
I've already seen a lot of questions about this. And according to statistics, most people believe that bitcoin will remain in the lead. Yes, other coins can also successfully attract investors, but personally I believe that their capitalization will not be able to beat bitcoin

As we have seen the recovery of cryptocurrency and still Bitcoin is dominating the price although altcoins like neo , xrp , litecoin and even eth were threatening btc for the throne but personally I am in favor of Bitcoin .
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 11:28:39 AM

There is a possibility. Especially that the bitcoin platform is getting old. There are so many coins right now that offers far better and more advanced features than Bitcoin. But the replacement will not happen yet in the near future as Bitcoin has so many community supporters that would help in seeing to it that it stays on top.
I think that such a coin can be an etherium and for this there are all prerequisites. Bitcoin is already outdated and its price is inflated artificially. Moreover, these actions have a very bad effect on the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 11:16:03 AM

There is a possibility. Especially that the bitcoin platform is getting old. There are so many coins right now that offers far better and more advanced features than Bitcoin. But the replacement will not happen yet in the near future as Bitcoin has so many community supporters that would help in seeing to it that it stays on top.
Activity: 364
September 29, 2018, 11:04:30 AM

of course another coin can take the crown, but it takes a long time because to replace and defeat Bitcoin is very difficult, so I am sure there must be another coin can beat and replace Bitcoin but it takes a long time.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
September 29, 2018, 06:07:38 AM
It seems to me that Tezos has good chances to take the first place. But they now have some problems in the team, I hope they will manage to solve them.
Activity: 224
September 29, 2018, 06:02:50 AM
I've already seen a lot of questions about this. And according to statistics, most people believe that bitcoin will remain in the lead. Yes, other coins can also successfully attract investors, but personally I believe that their capitalization will not be able to beat bitcoin
Activity: 294
September 29, 2018, 04:32:41 AM

Now it is a very difficult and long process. I do not understand why the market is in limbo and cryptocurrency does not stabilize. The leader is not yet and I do not think that he will appear in the coming months. Bitcoin is likely to be incredibly difficult to circumvent for a very long time
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 04:12:24 AM
Why do we need new leaders? Now bitcoin copes with its tasks and I do not see any sense in the expected change. It seems to me that if the market is in such a state, we will see some constant growth, and in addition we will be able to predict the market
Activity: 266
September 28, 2018, 07:44:24 AM
I think a lot of coins replace each other,one will be the leader of the other,but bitcoin will always be. Bitcoin as the ancestor of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology,I do not see its application, but as a rarity will be valuable.
Activity: 140
September 28, 2018, 07:41:04 AM
If you invest, then only in a company with a world-wide name, then the risk is much lower. They will not engage in fraud
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
September 28, 2018, 07:33:25 AM
No, I don’t think that any other project will be able to outrun the BTC project in popularity, so I think that nothing like this will happen, because the whole world today understands the value of BTC as a resource that can still help people become better.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
September 28, 2018, 07:31:59 AM
]bitcoin and wthereum are graet but it dies not mean that we do not have any otjer options to have as our favourites
of course all crypto has the potential to become King. But if they don't have a huge market like market bitcoin ethereum and I guess it will not be possible. ethereum and bitcoin great because their market and community that keeps busy. though now declining, but Lo and behold it was swept up in the downturn, all crypto decline.
Activity: 198
September 28, 2018, 07:25:34 AM
At the present time the cost is extremely flighty and BTC individuals may state it's powerless right now regardless, it occurs. More often than not! It's typical, it's going assemble its self back together once more, soon. Btc is the establishing coins and the pioneer one. It couldn't be supplant nor closed around different coins. By its looks, different coins could be fruitful however BTC will dependably be in front of them.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 05:52:02 PM
Very possible. I know what they say about how bitcoin is king, and has come to stay as ruler, but I think that it is very much possible for the coin to be overthrown, and the throne taken over by another. Anything can happen on this streets, at anytime possible.
Activity: 434
September 25, 2018, 12:02:37 PM
I believe that such a probability exists today. After all, today different perspective and popular altcoins appear, which have a good potential for rapid development in the future.

I believe that there are many coins in the market now that is becoming popular, but I still have my trust in bitcoin which is the leader of all coins, and for me it will still remain in the top position, no matter what.

I agree because bitcoin is one of the first coins created even though our technology doesn't know in the future what technology will even beat blockchain technology.
bitcoin and wthereum are graet but it dies not mean that we do not have any otjer options to have as our favourites
Activity: 434
September 25, 2018, 12:01:58 PM
sure why jot in my opinion all coins have a right to have their future on the top well not all inmean all successful ones
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 12:00:58 PM
I believe that such a probability exists today. After all, today different perspective and popular altcoins appear, which have a good potential for rapid development in the future.

I believe that there are many coins in the market now that is becoming popular, but I still have my trust in bitcoin which is the leader of all coins, and for me it will still remain in the top position, no matter what.

I agree because bitcoin is one of the first coins created even though our technology doesn't know in the future what technology will even beat blockchain technology.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 11:46:01 AM
At the moment it does not look like it is going to happen.
Bitcoin is and remains the king and crypto currencies.
Since ethereum itself did not make it, i wonder if it will ever make another coin.
Pages:
Jump to: