Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin be replaced by another cryptocurrency? - page 56. (Read 186407 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
It could be, as time goes on any old technology will surely be replaced by new technology. So it is with bitcoin, nowadays more and more altcoin. Maybe today bitcoin does exist but one day when everyone already has bitcoin and the price has dropped, people will no longer need bitcoin.
Bitcoin is just a trend, just as when people in Indonesia are crazy about bacon
a stone that was initially worth nothing, only to be polished ended up to be something of great value but only for a few moments the price of the craze after it was not sold anymore.
Activity: 154
However, at the moment there are very few crypto-currencies that dpat outperforms bitcoin prices, but although there are some crypto-currencies that are more expensive than bitcoins, nevertheless, the crypto currency is even less popular in bitco-appeal.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
There are a lot of different cryptcurrency that has been created and everyone has the chance to surpass the value of bitcoins because it depends on the popularity of bitcoins or interest of people so it means that it is not impossible for any coins to surpass bitcoins.
Being the pioneer no can replace bitcoin being the foundations of all crypto currency the pioneer of blockchain technology the legacy still remain in the crypto currency world. But in terms of price a lot of ICO that has potential to surpass Bitcoin in future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
from a purely technological point of view, the bitcoin is already exceeded! now take his place number 1 it seems impossible to me, given its size, these volumes of exchanges ....

The only way it will be replaced is not really by being replaced but rather upgraded. As great as blockchain technology is eventually it will become utdsted with some other more advanced version of the block chain and thus a new Bitcoin will be created. Whatever replaces Bitcoin it does not matter because Bitcoin is just a name given to the first coin ever made with this technology. It's the technology that will survive and move on, the coins are simply giving the technology use in the real world.
Activity: 101
from a purely technological point of view, the bitcoin is already exceeded! now take his place number 1 it seems impossible to me, given its size, these volumes of exchanges ....
Activity: 336
There are a lot of different cryptcurrency that has been created and everyone has the chance to surpass the value of bitcoins because it depends on the popularity of bitcoins or interest of people so it means that it is not impossible for any coins to surpass bitcoins.
I think this is possible, because some coins also have potential, such as ether, whose value also increases, and soon beatkoyn will win or replace his throne. some other coins are also better because of the low commission fees that are beneficial to use if you save a few dollars. but today more and more people like bitkoyn, not any other coins, because bitkoyn has the highest value and continues to grow, and it has more exposure and more popula
I think it could be, many coins and the list is big who knows what happens like after 10 years , there will be a huge competence for first place i think between BTC,ETH,DASH,BCH.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

Like what my grandma always says, "Nothing lasts forever." For now, there is a very minimal possibility for bitcoin to be replaced by other cryptocurrencies because of it's popularity and demand. Still, that does not guarantee that it will always be like this for a long time. The same thing that happened to Nokia is a possibility.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
There's a possibility since a lot of alts are now showing the same potential like Bitcoin. Though it must still undergo a lot of process before reaching Bitcoin. Hence the possibility of such coin to replace Bitcoin is very low but who knew it might happen sooner as unexpected. As of the moment, Bitcoin would definitely dominate the market up until it's maturity stage. Even though (in an instance) Bitcoin would be replaced, It will still continue to be in the same level or so.
there really are altcoins with good potential, but if bitcoin develops, it will be ahead of all...so long as it is supported by so many people, it will be the first
Activity: 196
There is still possibility that bitcoin will be replaced by another cryptocurrency, we don't really know in the future.
Maybe if there is a chance Bitcoin will be replaced if the new crypto is more profitable than bitcoin. Time goes by and bitcoin is still dominating, instead of doubting bitcoin, we should just keep on supporting it.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Does it make sense to believe that Bitcoin could one day be replaced by another cryptocurrency, that is, a cryptocurrency that really does make Bitcoin obsolete?

I think so. But it will not happen in the next 50 years I guess. The world will always develop and Bitcoin will be improved to a much further level. But it will not be the same Bitcoin that we know at present anymore. That would be a different version of crypto that will rule the world by that time. However, I think cryptocurrency will remain and it will become the main form of money by that time. For now, all those that want to replace Bitcoin will have to accept the fact that Bitcoin remains to be irreplaceable right now. 
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
If there is one thing I can be sure of. I guess it would be that no other cryptocurrency will replace bitcoin from its pedestal. Its almost impossible.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
This is a crypto world where everyone will not know for the future, but I think that bitcoin for the next 5 years remains a leader because bitcoin is a crypto pioneer, she is the mother of all altcoin. It will be difficult and take a long time if you want to shift the bitcoin that has a community that has spread in various countries.
Activity: 816
Merit: 133
There's a possibility since a lot of alts are now showing the same potential like Bitcoin. Though it must still undergo a lot of process before reaching Bitcoin. Hence the possibility of such coin to replace Bitcoin is very low but who knew it might happen sooner as unexpected. As of the moment, Bitcoin would definitely dominate the market up until it's maturity stage. Even though (in an instance) Bitcoin would be replaced, It will still continue to be in the same level or so.
Activity: 64
Any other cryptocurrency cannot replace bitcoin from its position. It is like a big mountain to reach. All other coins just depends on bitcoins movement in the market.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I don't see how the first cryptocurrency cand be replaced, all alternate coins cand be sold for bitcoin.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is the virtual currency, it pioneered in virtual currency. It is growing and occupying the most percentage in the crypto market. It is difficult to have a crypto replace bitcoin, but nothing is impossible. Now, the bitcoin market is being shared by many types of crypto.
Activity: 26
I think it will not happen,because bitcoin is the first currency in the world of crypto Smiley
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
It may be possible that some other cryptocurrency can replaced a bitcoin one day but we cannot predict what is going to happen in the future. If bitcoin is showing an amazing growth these days then i think it will be impossible for other cryptocurrency to replaced it. Although ethereum is also making a progress , it has a long way to go to be able to reach the growth of bitcoin.
In present, there are many altcoins can replace Bitcoin in the future. Bitcoin Cash is the current best candidate, because a devs of Bitcoin.com transfer his Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash in past days. That is the reason made the price of Bitcoin decreased.
Pages:
Jump to: