Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 7. (Read 169483 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
no it is not possible that in 2022 almost everyone will be using bitcoin, but hope that about 10 to 20 percent of people will be using bitcoin in 2022, i think it will also be a good progress at that time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
yes and when you see the popularity of bitcoin now theres a lot of company choosing this and accepting this as a payment because cryptocurrency is very important and very usable and i think even 2022 or 2100 bitcoin is the new era no one can stop this not only bitcoin but all cryptocurrency because this cryptocurrency will helps a lot in our country to improve more.
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I think it will, if bitcoin will be a global success and maintains it's status and prominence. By then I think prices would
be more expensive, making it a bigger and luxurious commodity. We can safely say that it can happen if people allow
it to, supporting and investing bitcoins contributes to that whole idea of bitcoin a global virtual currency. Then there is
also the possibility that it may not reach those heights, anything can happen. With volatile markets comes with them
their volatile futures.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Bitcoin will not destroy the fiat because many government in all country won't let bitcoin do that because it's will harmfull of their country's econonomic. But I believe if bitcoin will more become popular in 2022 and most people in the world will known about bitcoin and blockchain technology.
Activity: 252
I certainly think this will happen.Banks and other intermediary institutions are harming the users in material terms.Crypto money is a rebellion.
Activity: 896
Merit: 104
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

It is quite impossible for bitcoin to destroy the fiat system completely because government policies and banks won't allow this to happen.

However, there will an increase in the amount of people using by 2022. Almost everyone then would have heard of bitcoin and will be involved in bitcoin related issues  in one way or the other.
Activity: 210
I think by then bitcoin would have been so popular and might be a very priced commodity.
If bitcoins can deliver and keep up it's pace. By 2022 we can see bitcoins very accessible
and available by everybody who can afford it. Anything is possible, with the ever growing
popularity and it's price growth capabilities, bitcoin are potentially ideal investment
material. But bitcoin can not replace fiat, it's a wrong assumption if bitcoins reach the
peak of being used by everyone. They just have to go along side by side, what will bitcoins
be if we can't convert them to fiats.
Activity: 37
If that happens, I think. At that point, no one wants to convert back to fiat since everyone's using bitcoin as their main currency and no one has significant amount of fiat left to make the bitcoin price move noticeable enough when he converts his fiat. However, we can not predict what will happen in 2022  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Everything can happen, bitcoin prices are skyrocketing quickly no one thinks, and I think it's not excessive if by 2022 then bitcoin is used almost people, the first sign is possible if the price this year could reach $ 50k.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Maybe, we will see. However I do not think people will use Bitcoin, they will use some other token or something that developed on the Bitcoin blockchain.
Activity: 353
With the  help of  internet , social media sites,business forums and other money making forums  ,local and international  news,  bitcoin will be fully known in the entire world on the year 2022 or even earlier. We are in the world of digital,  technology will rule this world.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I think this is not possible, the year 2022 remains 4 years away and if seen the number of current bitcoin users who have not reached 1% then to add to 50% in 4 years is a very difficult thing.
Activity: 68
I think not in 2022 but it could just happen in 2025/6 cause some of us say that those years will have the most changes in this part of our lifes so time will show us.

But why these two years? Some of yours? Who are your friends? Bitcointalk forum - illuminati confirmed  Shocked
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
In the next five years, it is not enough for virtual currencies to be known to everyone, and I think many people are not interested in investing in digital money today. Too far from their level, I believe that digital technology will grow in the future and people will soon know.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
I think not in 2022 but it could just happen in 2025/6 cause some of us say that those years will have the most changes in this part of our lifes so time will show us.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Bitcoin gets a tough challenge this year, almost all online and electronic medias always preach negative things about bitcoin, such as Bloomberg TV that massively preach the danger if bitcoin is legalized and continues to repeat the bitcoin banned state.
Activity: 420
ofcourse even 2050 this bitcoin will become more famous and become more usable and i think the price of bitcoin will increase more because of that so we need to hold this until it pump its more good if if we buy atleast 2 or 3 bitcoins now so we would not regret after 2 or 3 years because holdign is so  will become worth it soon.
Activity: 90
Call me an agnostic, but I don't think that cryptocurrency will ever replace fiat or totally change the worlds financial system. Still, I'm sure that by 2020 the number of bitcoin owners will significantly increase.
Totally agree with you. It is impossible for BTC to replace fiat, also taking into consideration extreme volatility and clearly speculative nature of BTC that are its "curse". But Bitcoin can further preserve its function as a saving and investment asset for a part of people but in that case it needs to be more stable and predictable.
Activity: 75
Bitcoin and other coins is Slow Poisoned Death in 1 or 2 decades ...

What leads to this?

Futures and Taxing by Governments. It will be taxed @30%+
None is of coin is economically viable for price of Hardware+PowerCost+TimeEffort+GlobalWarming+untrusted platforms & services+SecurityThreat!!
Activity: 224
As we can see bitcoin fastly known by everyone.Bitcoin users will grow but then, we cant expect everyone to fully trust it.Some of them will still have doubts and threats.But once bitcoin proves itself to everyone, then this doubts will be removed and everyone will be expected to use it.
Pages:
Jump to: