Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 128. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
i think that it will be really possible because may people will get into bitcoins
Your people? Sorry, but how much is that? Ten or twenty? Nobody can say what situation will be with bitcoin. Bitfinex hacking affected on price of bitcoin, it dropped down for 200$. Some bigger or global hack can destroy bitcoin as the system. For many people bitcoin look like new pyramid now. And 2022 year, it is too far to predict.

It is difficult to predict the future of bitcoin, but no bigger hack will destroy bitcoin as bitcoin has the potential to grow more and more even it suffer from falls.
Yeah, hackers can destroy bitcoin, when everyone already trust and use bitcoin. hackers can also slow the growth of bitcoin, and trust of new adopters.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
i think that it will be really possible because may people will get into bitcoins
Your people? Sorry, but how much is that? Ten or twenty? Nobody can say what situation will be with bitcoin. Bitfinex hacking affected on price of bitcoin, it dropped down for 200$. Some bigger or global hack can destroy bitcoin as the system. For many people bitcoin look like new pyramid now. And 2022 year, it is too far to predict.

It is difficult to predict the future of bitcoin, but no bigger hack will destroy bitcoin as bitcoin has the potential to grow more and more even it suffer from falls.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
No I don't think so, its very hard to believe that bitcoin will reach to everyone in next 6 years, I think it will take more then 10 to 15 years to expect that scenario.

Yeah, that was not possible in 2022, I think even at 10 - 15 years, I still think that it is impossible... Not all has interest in bitcoin, and the world is not uniform, the only thing I see is that it could probably widely used...

Even for 20 years it will not happen. There are so called places in the world where bitcoin is really hard to reached even we count for many years. There are lots of factors that affecting the bitcoin usage.

Also not all people don't like the idea of dealing only with online transaction.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Highly unlikely. Bitcoin is a tech-driven kind of currency. The mere mention of digital scares some people right away. The number of bitcoin users is still very small and we are already in the year 2016. I don't think six more years of bitcoin's existence is going to be enough for it to make the crossover to mass media appreciation, and eventually usage.

We will see major growth in the users of bitcoin till then and it will be also used and accepted at many places but its hard to imagine that almost everyone will start using it.
yeah, more and more people will be using bitcoins in the near future, i hope that its price is going to grow because of that and make me some decent profit
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
No I don't think so, its very hard to believe that bitcoin will reach to everyone in next 6 years, I think it will take more then 10 to 15 years to expect that scenario.

Yeah, that was not possible in 2022, I think even at 10 - 15 years, I still think that it is impossible... Not all has interest in bitcoin, and the world is not uniform, the only thing I see is that it could probably widely used...
Activity: 714
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Highly unlikely. Bitcoin is a tech-driven kind of currency. The mere mention of digital scares some people right away. The number of bitcoin users is still very small and we are already in the year 2016. I don't think six more years of bitcoin's existence is going to be enough for it to make the crossover to mass media appreciation, and eventually usage.

We will see major growth in the users of bitcoin till then and it will be also used and accepted at many places but its hard to imagine that almost everyone will start using it.

I have used a small proportion of my bitcoin to buy the minining equipment, then I will mine more bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058

Activity: 518
Activity: 1732
Nada y Tú?
2022?  Huh
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
2022 is too near the future for BTC to be used worldwide. Mass adoption is slowly taking place, but I personally don't think 6 years would be enough to introduce BTC to most everybody, especially in third world countries, where even internet connectivity is still a huge problem.
Activity: 994
Bitcoin won't be used by everyone not until our generation gets to be a hundred years old. That means we'd all be dead when that happens and even so people will still prefer to use fiat. Can't take that away from them, its their freedom as well

That's true, even after more than year 2022, not all will be using bitcoin.. Not all the people in the world are techy, and not all like making a transaction online and many are afraid to invest to something new.. Older generations will I guess would prefer to use their fiat than converting it to bitcoin..  Smiley
We don't need the whole world in order to be successful, as long as a good number of people are adopting bitcoins this will prosper and will give benefits for the users and the investors also.
the important its users make bitcoin prices to rise when the bitcoin increase because demand will automatically enlarged when users arrive. I sincerely
hope that users will continue to grow bitcoin possible until all mankind I'm sure if it happens I can not imagine the price of bitcoin will happen?

The bitcoin users have increased steadily. That is indicated by the number of transactions. We need to increase the block size.
With increased blocksize comes a larger blockchain, which means the blockchain could get so big in size that not everyone can run a full bitcoin core node. This means large scale servers, for example, will only be able to run bitcoin core full nodes leaving average joe behind, thus resulting in less decentralization.
Bitcoin won't be used by everyone not until our generation gets to be a hundred years old. That means we'd all be dead when that happens and even so people will still prefer to use fiat. Can't take that away from them, its their freedom as well

That's true, even after more than year 2022, not all will be using bitcoin.. Not all the people in the world are techy, and not all like making a transaction online and many are afraid to invest to something new.. Older generations will I guess would prefer to use their fiat than converting it to bitcoin..  Smiley
We don't need the whole world in order to be successful, as long as a good number of people are adopting bitcoins this will prosper and will give benefits for the users and the investors also.
the important its users make bitcoin prices to rise when the bitcoin increase because demand will automatically enlarged when users arrive. I sincerely
hope that users will continue to grow bitcoin possible until all mankind I'm sure if it happens I can not imagine the price of bitcoin will happen?

The bitcoin users have increased steadily. That is indicated by the number of transactions. We need to increase the block size.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

Activity: 490
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

It will be used a lot, yes. But not by everyone for sure, because people still will be afraid of bitcoins, not everyone know about bitcoins yet, so it will take more time than that

No more than 0.1% of the world population will use the bitcoin in 2022. If it does, the price will be $100,000 each.
yeah if everyone using bitcoin in 2022 certainly bitcoin prices could soar very high. if you can think of bitcoin users currently reaches 10 million users and is now worth $ 600 bitcoin? what if the user bitcoin reach 3 billion people?of course the price will rise more than 300-fold Lol
No, bitcoin is becoming popular very fastly but i don't think it will be used by  all people in the world, the reason to that question is most people are earn an enough amount from their jobs and business so they don't need to work on bitcoin for money.

It will take some time for the bitcoin to be made popular among the world population. We need to promote it.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
No, bitcoin is becoming popular very fastly but i don't think it will be used by  all people in the world, the reason to that question is most people are earn an enough amount from their jobs and business so they don't need to work on bitcoin for money.
i support him... even its getting famous day by day and many new user are logging in... but it can't be used by 100% because other are happy at their work
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Jump to: