Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 126. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I am not sure that in 2022 percent of bitcoin users will increase even on 10%, cause it's not so popular now and nobody making ads about bitcoin...
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
I estimate that each year will develop bitcoin increase. and I believe that by 2022 the price of bitcoin will be compared with rates well above current prices. will emerge market that accept bitcoin as a medium of payment. probably about 50% of the world population will be using bitcoin.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 520
Bitcoin is so important system i understand it nowadays more and i understand bitcoin will be future system too but if govermants can let we can use bitcoin in the future i belive this system will be so bihaber than now and we are talking about now for 6 years later i think not every one will use bitcoin but i know  most of people will use bitcoin one time .
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I don't think so, 2022 is just 6 years away from now.  Bitcoin users well, increasing every year but I do not think that would be enough to say that bitcoin would be used by everyone.  Some people especially who are older and not familiar with computers would not let go of the usage of fiat.  It is more easy to use and of course it is realistic. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 520
no it is not possible that in 2022 almost everyone will be using bitcoin, but hope that about 10 to 20 percent of people will be using bitcoin in 2022, i think it will also be a good progress at that time.
you are right, the adoption is definitely not going to be that fast, though i hope that at least 30 per cent will use bitcoins
yeah I think it would sound impossible when 6 years bitcoin users already include all humans on this earth. the current growth and development of bitcoin can be fairly slow. and I think for a period of 6 years maybe we will only reach 5-10% of the total world population bitcoin

I think there are less than 0.2 million active users of the bitcoin for the time being. That is indicated by the daily transactions.

In the next few years, when the block size is increased, there will be more users.

whether any active users users of the bitcoin now, I think the most important is I get a very big advantage for now or the future. But for sure I am sure indeed for the future growth of the bitcoin will be more special and will help all those who have difficulty in performing transactions
Activity: 164
no it is not possible that in 2022 almost everyone will be using bitcoin, but hope that about 10 to 20 percent of people will be using bitcoin in 2022, i think it will also be a good progress at that time.
you are right, the adoption is definitely not going to be that fast, though i hope that at least 30 per cent will use bitcoins
yeah I think it would sound impossible when 6 years bitcoin users already include all humans on this earth. the current growth and development of bitcoin can be fairly slow. and I think for a period of 6 years maybe we will only reach 5-10% of the total world population bitcoin

I think there are less than 0.2 million active users of the bitcoin for the time being. That is indicated by the daily transactions.

In the next few years, when the block size is increased, there will be more users.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 308
i dont think so thatin 2022 almost everyone will be using bitcoin, i think it will take generation and will take decades when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin, i think the new generation will be interested in using crypto currency.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
For determining a date when bitcoin is used by everyone you have to search after 2030.
Why not now, all I can say that when time comes 2030 bitcoin is already a successful project where this will dominate in the online transactions as people find more value in using bitcoin than other payment processor.

The innovation of the bitcoin is not as fast as other altcoins. So it is possible that it might be replaced by another more innovative coin.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For determining a date when bitcoin is used by everyone you have to search after 2030.
Why not now, all I can say that when time comes 2030 bitcoin is already a successful project where this will dominate in the online transactions as people find more value in using bitcoin than other payment processor.
Activity: 136
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
i am sure that bitcoin will be get more popularity and everyone will be aware about bitcoin and they will be use bitcoin with satisfaction in 2022 and i hope bitcoin technology will be more advance in 2022.
Activity: 322
bitcoin is already got some huge popularity but still we have not crosses 5-6billion users in it till now i think its because all the coines are not mined till now and people also have very wrong views about crypto's in 2022 100% sure tjat all the world will use this vertual currency at every corner
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
very honestly it is not possible that in 2022 almost everyone will be using bitcoin, to me just a few percent people will be using it but they will also use fiat currency because even in 2022 every thing will not be available in bitcoin, to me it will take decades and will take generations when most of the people will be using bitcoin for their shopping and for other activities.
Even for 1,000 years from now my prediction is that people will still use paper money and not bitcoin alone. The should live together and they will help all the people for easy transaction, they are unique so they have different uses.

Yes paper money will always exist and I don't think that almost everyone will start using bitcoin in next 6 years, as bitcoin is not too popular in many corners of the world and it will take time to reach there.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
very honestly it is not possible that in 2022 almost everyone will be using bitcoin, to me just a few percent people will be using it but they will also use fiat currency because even in 2022 every thing will not be available in bitcoin, to me it will take decades and will take generations when most of the people will be using bitcoin for their shopping and for other activities.
Even for 1,000 years from now my prediction is that people will still use paper money and not bitcoin alone. The should live together and they will help all the people for easy transaction, they are unique so they have different uses.

However, the bitcoin will be the reserve currency at that time. There will be paper version of the bitcoin at the time.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Activity: 252
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
The possibility of the number of users increasing is highly likely but use by everyone is remotely possible during that year. There are still so many countries that are behind of technology and even in electricity. There are areas that are still living without the use of new technology how much more the use of bitcoin. Some of the remote provinces didn't even know how to use a mobile phone or a computer for that matter because they are still living like in the old ages where technology does not yet apply.
Activity: 164
I think the arrival of 2022 many people still are not able to use bitcoin . Why ? Because many people still do not know the use of gadgets such as loptop , cp , tablets, and more . Due to the difficulties of life can not afford them to buy.

The former 2022 's maybe 35 % of the population around the world uses and knows about bitcoin. Thats is all is base in my opinion.

Internet is the key. Even with cp, tablets or any forms of gadgets, if internet connection in the said location is really horrible then no way most people will use bitcoin.

Also people in most part of the world are not that techy and instead still hugging the classic way of spending and receiving money because that is more convenient to them.

There will be better and better internet connection in the world. So that is not a concern. If we have 20% of the world population use the bitcoin, the price will be many times higher.
Jump to: