Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 129. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

It will be used a lot, yes. But not by everyone for sure, because people still will be afraid of bitcoins, not everyone know about bitcoins yet, so it will take more time than that
The major reason is people are afraid of investing their money into it as there are many scammers around  who are constantly busy in running away with the money of people so I don't think it will be used by everyone in future.

That is right. So we need conventional good reputation banks to adopt the bitcoin and provide relevant services.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
one can alwys hope as it's not a crime.
you wish almost everyone, those are using now have their doubts about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

It will be used a lot, yes. But not by everyone for sure, because people still will be afraid of bitcoins, not everyone know about bitcoins yet, so it will take more time than that
The major reason is people are afraid of investing their money into it as there are many scammers around  who are constantly busy in running away with the money of people so I don't think it will be used by everyone in future.

i think the volatility aspect of bitcoin and the anti bitcoin campaign from the media has a much greater impact on people as to why they don't want to use bitcoin. also, scammers are everywhere in the world. if you use common sense when doing trades, then you can avoid being scammed. using a really trusted escrow helps to make the chances of getting scammed even lower.

Yeah you need to be proactive to avoid of getting scammed while making an investment, and if you are smart enough and not greedy then no one can scam you for sure.
legendary
Activity: 896

i think the volatility aspect of bitcoin and the anti bitcoin campaign from the media has a much greater impact on people as to why they don't want to use bitcoin. also, scammers are everywhere in the world. if you use common sense when doing trades, then you can avoid being scammed. using a really trusted escrow helps to make the chances of getting scammed even lower.
Activity: 840

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
I'll be glad when there are many countries that use bitcoin. but I think distribution bitcoin is still relatively slow. in the local exchange in my country alone. there are reach 200k users only not reached 1 million. whereas my country, including big country. I think in time six years. the number of users will be 2 times more than this? many users will definitely give a nice effect for bitcoin

Nowadays I think that it's not only the restrictions on the many different countries but also the recent hack with could shake faith in bitcoin and people gradually can leave bitcoin because of the recent hack and the recent price drop which I consider dramatically, 2022 is not far from now and I think that bicoin until that time will be used by people but not exactly from everyone in the world.

Recent hack is nothing compare to Mt Gox saga. And that Mt Gox saga is more hurtful than the recent hack but still some people get hooked and put themselves in the world of cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin itself isn't the one to blame but those third party exchanges that greedy in making money.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100

No more than 0.1% of the world population will use the bitcoin in 2022. If it does, the price will be $100,000 each.
Activity: 144

legendary
Activity: 840
I'll be glad when there are many countries that use bitcoin. but I think distribution bitcoin is still relatively slow. in the local exchange in my country alone. there are reach 200k users only not reached 1 million. whereas my country, including big country. I think in time six years. the number of users will be 2 times more than this? many users will definitely give a nice effect for bitcoin

Nowadays I think that it's not only the restrictions on the many different countries but also the recent hack with could shake faith in bitcoin and people gradually can leave bitcoin because of the recent hack and the recent price drop which I consider dramatically, 2022 is not far from now and I think that bicoin until that time will be used by people but not exactly from everyone in the world.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
I think no more than 5 million people in the world will use the bitcoin regularly in 2022. The block size is too small.
hope that in 2020 only in Pakistan more than 5 million people will be using bitcoin, the ration of entering the people in the world of bitcoin is so high, more that 20 million people will be using it in China, and what to say about Japan India Russia and so many other countries, therefore i can aspect that the user of bitcoin in 2022 will be in trillion,

If there are more than 5 million people in the whole world use the bitcoin in 2020, that will be excellent.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Not really, and Bitcoin wont destroy the fiat system. The goverment would not let that happen and some countries do not even accept Bitcoin as a legal currency so it wont become worldwide. But it might be used by a lot of people in different countries by 2022.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
I think no more than 5 million people in the world will use the bitcoin regularly in 2022. The block size is too small.
i think the block size is going to be made way bigger than it is right now, i think that 30 per cent of all the people will be using their bitcoins
Activity: 196
hope that in 2020 only in Pakistan more than 5 million people will be using bitcoin, the ration of entering the people in the world of bitcoin is so high, more that 20 million people will be using it in China, and what to say about Japan India Russia and so many other countries, therefore i can aspect that the user of bitcoin in 2022 will be in trillion,

If there are more than 5 million people in the whole world use the bitcoin in 2020, that will be excellent.
i think 5 million is nothing hope that 5 millions users of bitcoin will be there from China and hope that more than 100 milling will be from the rest of he world, if we study the number of people entering in the world of bitcoin we will see that thousands of people are entering in the world of bitcoin on daily bases,
Activity: 644
I think there will be great year for bitcoin in 2022, more developer and more user will adopt bitcoin as a payment. Bitcoin popularity has been increased every year and now have great community.

The popularity of bitcoin is increasing much faster , and 2022 is 6 years away, so in that 6 years we can expect much more for the bitcoin than our thoughts, the modern technology is much faster so the reach of bitcoin will be at all around the world.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I think there will be great year for bitcoin in 2022, more developer and more user will adopt bitcoin as a payment. Bitcoin popularity has been increased every year and now have great community.
yes there is no doubt about this the bitcoin popularity is really increasing day by day and more more  people are investing their investment in bitcoin hope that in future the bitcoin investors will increased to much and and we will be using it as fiat money in our daily life,
Well, you're absolutely right, day by day the bitcoin is increasing and investors are choosing bitcoin also more and more, I guess it only takes a little longer until the whole society began to know and use bitcoin as alatc a new payment, even though it was only used as a alternative, but I think it's very good, because it might affect the price of bitcoin

I beg to disagree, maybe online people but that is still a 50/50 chance.  About the world population, let me  ask this questions,  how many percent of the world can be covered by the internet during that time?  If 100% then more likely you are correct but if it is less than 80% then we can say, not almost everyone.  Bitcoin network need internet.
Activity: 1204
yes there is no doubt about this the bitcoin popularity is really increasing day by day and more more  people are investing their investment in bitcoin hope that in future the bitcoin investors will increased to much and and we will be using it as fiat money in our daily life,
Well, you're absolutely right, day by day the bitcoin is increasing and investors are choosing bitcoin also more and more, I guess it only takes a little longer until the whole society began to know and use bitcoin as alatc a new payment, even though it was only used as a alternative, but I think it's very good, because it might affect the price of bitcoin
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
Yes, i think it will be
Bitcoin much time more famous, with bitcoin people no need to worry about sending money worldwide. Bitcoin not charge much as like wire transfer. Also within 10 minutes fund already confirmed and transaction done

Bitcoin will just be more famous but it doesn't mean it will be used by "ALL". 2022 is just few years away. No way bitcoin can touch all regions in just a short period of time.

And even people are aware of this crypto, it all depends on major factors if they can freely use this currency or not.
Activity: 336
Yes, i think it will be
Bitcoin much time more famous, with bitcoin people no need to worry about sending money worldwide. Bitcoin not charge much as like wire transfer. Also within 10 minutes fund already confirmed and transaction done
Activity: 462
Jump to: