Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 131. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

This is not possible, there is too many people out there is using other currencies and they will not change it just like that. Bitcoin will have to offer amazing conditions for companies, shops, and to governments will need to approve that.

More I think about this, more obstacles I see. Bitcoin will need more time to be accepted, and to be accepted by everyone need decades.
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
We just cannot site here and expect everyone to use Bitcoin within a certain time of the year.
It will eventually be learnt by everyone but there are certain factors, location being one, which prevents some places to get to know about it.

Also various merchants should start accepting Bitcoin as a payment method which can propagate its popularity.
There are several popular games which can start accepting Bitcoins to perform in-game purchases.

Steam accepting Bitcoin is a great way to popularize the cryptocurrency and its a great start that way. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
It's really depend on the situation and the price of bitcoin on that year, 2022 and i think more people will use bitcoin in 2022 and bitcoin become popular.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin won't be used by everyone not until our generation gets to be a hundred years old. That means we'd all be dead when that happens and even so people will still prefer to use fiat. Can't take that away from them, its their freedom as well
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
I think Bro it is possible that Bitcoin can be Used by Everyone in 2022 but It is Possible only then the people using Bitcoin now they can Promote Bitcoin to Newbies and explain the power of Bitcoin to them.

I think otherwise, it is not possible that bitcoin can be use by everyone in 2022.  The issue, at that time there are still lots of people who are not familiar with computers and other digital gadget. During that time 2022,  Internet is still not available everywhere.  One example is my country, one of the slowest connection but the highest priced service, (how i wish some Telcom company  barge in our country offering fast and cheap internet so this greedy local company will rot and go bankrupt).
Activity: 322
I think Bro it is possible that Bitcoin can be Used by Everyone in 2022 but It is Possible only then the people using Bitcoin now they can Promote Bitcoin to Newbies and explain the power of Bitcoin to them.
global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
Not almost everyone but merely 98% is using bitcoin on that year.because in this era we are living technology is rising,and by the help of this bitcoin will be more popular in every year that will past.

I doubt it, 98% was too big, and I don't think that it is possible, remember that not all of us has the same age, there are generations older than us that are still alive and have no idea on how to use computer and those  people that live in remote areas where technology always comes late, and most probably their percentage in the total population of the earth is much more than 2%...  Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Not almost everyone but merely 98% is using bitcoin on that year.because in this era we are living technology is rising,and by the help of this bitcoin will be more popular in every year that will past.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
That's really hard to reach entire population worldwide in such a short time, because bitcoin have been just a few years away from its day of existence. Most other currencies evolving into the world have took long years to reach worldwide population. For this reason bitcoin reaching entire population by 2022 is not possible.
yes that is a fact if we talk about the next generation then it is ok round about 30 years later but after 6  or 7 years it is not possible because if i talk about the present condition of my country in my country the litracy rate is below 20% so how can they learn about computer and internet but i am hopeful that after 20 to 30 year the literacy rate will be quite good and then people will use bitcoin easily.

The education is must for understanding bitcoin, a time will come when the rate of bitcoin will be depend on the rate of literacy, if there were more educated people then there will be more people who will use bitcoin, and only uneducated will not have bitcoin.

Education is not really necessary. There are illiterate people who use smart phones, which have really changed their lives.
It is possible that Bitcoin too is just looking for an enabler to reach the masses.
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
That's really hard to reach entire population worldwide in such a short time, because bitcoin have been just a few years away from its day of existence. Most other currencies evolving into the world have took long years to reach worldwide population. For this reason bitcoin reaching entire population by 2022 is not possible.
yes that is a fact if we talk about the next generation then it is ok round about 30 years later but after 6  or 7 years it is not possible because if i talk about the present condition of my country in my country the litracy rate is below 20% so how can they learn about computer and internet but i am hopeful that after 20 to 30 year the literacy rate will be quite good and then people will use bitcoin easily.

The education is must for understanding bitcoin, a time will come when the rate of bitcoin will be depend on the rate of literacy, if there were more educated people then there will be more people who will use bitcoin, and only uneducated will not have bitcoin.
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
Maybe like today, most banks would start focusing on Blockchain technology and probably roll out their own forms of digital currency. I'm sure this wont substitute Bitcoin that well, but to convince their existing large customers, it'd be an easy task and they'd still exist. Considering this, I'm sure many would still use Bitcoin by then and the numbers would always rise.
Activity: 490
Merit: 520
People in third world countries have cell phones as well and if you have a phone, internet connectivity is not far away.

The rate at which bitcoin will be adopted into the mainstream will be determined by the world powers.

It's not the main point. Even with internet, what if there's no exchanger available in that country wherein people there can have the ability to withdraw and convert their bitcoin into fiat.

Global exchanger doesn't support all countries due to some major reasons.
Unless Bitcoin was used exclusively by people and fiat was a thing of the past, there is a massive discrepency with the amount of infrastructure required to make it relatively easy for people to exchange their money to/from Bitcoin without having to have a length process. It has to be as easy as going down to the local bank and buying or selling it there. If that sort of infrastructure doesn't exist, or people aren't willing to set it up, there is going to be a huge lag behind where Bitcoin could be and where it would be.
Activity: 252
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
People in third world countries have cell phones as well and if you have a phone, internet connectivity is not far away.

The rate at which bitcoin will be adopted into the mainstream will be determined by the world powers.

The adoption of the bitcoin will accelerate in the next few years. But not almost everybody will use it in 2022..
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

It's not the main point. Even with internet, what if there's no exchanger available in that country wherein people there can have the ability to withdraw and convert their bitcoin into fiat.

Global exchanger doesn't support all countries due to some major reasons.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
It is a very optimistic view, but I believe that less than twenty percent will be using it in 2022, and if it is above fifteen percent this is already a good number.

20% of the world population stands for 1.4 billion people. by that time there won't even be 1% of the world population using bitcoin. so i am not sure how you come up with such an insanely high percentage.
That is what you called unrealistic estimate and that would not help to the majority especially the newbie as that figure is so misleading. We should know the more realistic estimate so we could make the right decision right there and then.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
It is a very optimistic view, but I believe that less than twenty percent will be using it in 2022, and if it is above fifteen percent this is already a good number.

20% of the world population stands for 1.4 billion people. by that time there won't even be 1% of the world population using bitcoin. so i am not sure how you come up with such an insanely high percentage.
Activity: 294
Minter

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
yes it is sure that people will be much more advance than they are right now and people need just really a small effort to understand bitcoin technoloy they don't need to be a freaky genious.so 2020 is the time when we can not see a user without cryptocurrency.maybe we will get any better system
Well maybe it will happen but we dont know that bitcoin will be well known by people.. unless if there are people can be advertise or offer it for every country and convince them that bitcoin is powerful in the internet that you can buy good online or you can use it to transfer money all over the world.
Activity: 296
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
thats true, i think it might eb even impossible because there are a lot of people who dont have any internet connection right now

it will be a really big problem to make entire population use bitcoins if it is actually possible though it would be really cool
Jump to: