Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 3. (Read 169483 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Who knows what will happen with bitcoin tomorrow? I don't know and if i can't predict that stuff how can i be sure that people will not stop using bitcoin in few weeks.
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Probably but you never know what will happen, banks will never disappear.
It all starts with believing Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Bitcoin will more then likely won't destroy fiat , Banks and goverments will simply won't let us do that . They will even make their own crypto currencies but It won't be decentralized like Bitcoin because they like to control .

Now if we speak about the price , yes It's going to rise a lot and if we speak about the users then yes It will rise a lot too but "Almost everyone" ? probably not .

I agree. Couldn’t have put it any better. They damn well like to control. More than like its now a need, they dont know how things could be different, dont want us thinking of an alternative system(let alone have one!) but it would be the best thing ever if the system changed and was substituted for crypto onviously decentralised otherwise its no better than now
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
I think not, it's too hard to make bitcoin used almost everyone in 2022, even 10 years from now it's hard, this is because bitcoin is hard to guess so it makes a lot of people hesitate and coupled with more negative news about bitcoin
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
yes, I believe in 2022 bitcoin has been used by everyone in the world, I think it will be used by a lot of people by then because the bitcoin infrastructure should be complete by then i guess.And then more shops adopt bitcoin causing a massive increase in people that will use it.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
No, I don't think we will see a usage rate over 10-15% on bitcoin in 2022. Simply because it is still so complex for the most of people and it needs to get easier to use and so on first.
Nowadays btc is abused as a store of value rather than as a currency imo, which is very sad.
Yes true, I'm sure bitcoin will not reach more than 10% in 2022 or 4 years again, this is because bitcoin will continue to get resistance from people, communities hinga countries that are worried about the development of bitcoin.
Activity: 154
I dont know but the current value of bitcoin, will drop due to the split, but it will recover again, and with those i do hope bitcoin can handle the transactions issues at once. Several people are using bitcoin as store as value, as well investing their savings into it, soo i could say bitcoin is growing quickly with the new value, the question now is will bitcoin be legalized at once?
Activity: 104
I say this because for every innovation or new thing that comes up, not everyone will use it just because someone said it is good. Some people are just skeptical about new things and they would rather remain with the old way of doing things. They don't want to be disturbed by technology that they doubt. That is why we can say bitcoin will be popular but it will not be used by everyone.
Activity: 98
Bitcoin doesn't have much use as a currency. It's a great tool to transfer value short term, but holding it for any period of time exposes the holder to extreme volatility and the risk of much loss of value. Nobody really uses it as a currency. It's used as a speculative asset, to evade gambling controls, and as value transfer and remissions across borders
Activity: 294
Merit: 16
No, on the grounds that there ar still people don't seem to be able to purchase such devices like cells which might be used as a vicinity of bitcoin and within the event that they can not bear the price of cellphone, they can not manage the price of laptops or PC yet. internet association can likewise be a serious issue that's the rationale it's impossible for everyone to utilize bitcoin currently that the number of people ar encountering poverty is large.
Activity: 98
Probably but you never know what will happen, banks will never disappear.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I believe that there is a possibility for this to happen since the price of bitcoins will increase even more in the future due to further demand and if the price of bitcoins will still growth then there is a huge chance for banks to demand on banning bitcoins because people will prefer on investing in cryptocurrency more than fiat due to its growth.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
The creation, development, revision, circulation and death of bitcoin are all dependent on the government, so whether the government allows it or not has nothing to do with the existence of bitcoin.

Fiat money will exist in the future, and people will depend on the government's credit system!
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net

Bitcoin will not destroy the fiat system because first it is decentralized digital currency which is free from govenment or even on any single authority. Banks also did not allow it,maybe they can create anothen coin and make it centralized but not the bitcoin. Government can implement tax and regulation but it is not easy because bitcoin transactions are anonymous. Decentralized and anonymity are the best nature of bitcoin and because of this more people contunue to trust and patronize it. The demand getting bigger and bigger as the years had past and i believe  during 2022 almost everyone will use bitcoin  even those on remote areas as long as there is an internet connection.
Activity: 134
That's depend on the price and its chart, if it will increase highly before 2022 to reach more than 5000$ for example, it will increase a lot of people to start using it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Changing times and fast paced technologies are slowly influencing the ways we do our day to day transactions. Even third world countries are being introduced to Bitcoin, though at a slower pace. It might take more than 8 years before something like mass adoption in far away places take place. People living in remote areas would find it challenging to adapt to changes because of logistical problems and infrastructure limitations.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
I very much doubt Bitcoin will have achieved that kind of growth by 2022. Bitcoin has not too much power to destroy the fiat system. And for me bitcoin still is not so popular cause people is not interested on it. We need to some revolution years to years, so i say bitcoin will be getting to know or popular.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
No, I don't think we will see a usage rate over 10-15% on bitcoin in 2022. Simply because it is still so complex for the most of people and it needs to get easier to use and so on first.
Nowadays btc is abused as a store of value rather than as a currency imo, which is very sad.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
will its possible all will bitcoin in 2022. because bitcoin is the most easy way to increase your profit in the future. bitcoin is also has big potential in the future. maybe someday bitcoin will be the world currency in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
Because of the many factors to considered in 2022 in which almost everyone uses bitcoin , I think it will not be use worldwide, the fiat money are still considered the number one medium of exchange in rural areas in the world that have not been reached by modern technology, only the government can order the change of money in a certain country in the world. Yes by the year 2022, bitcoin is being use by everyone, as of today, bitcoin become known and people recognize it, some people or countries sees that bitcoin is one of the safest way of transaction and the community of bitcoin keeps on expanding time to time.
No, I think not EVERYONE exactly. Because in the other hand, no matter what happen there is always still poor people and people who does not know anything about crypto, even people who lived in a big city. I think a lot of people will start to understand about Bitcoin but not everyone will use it. Maybe everyone in a big country and a big city like United Stated, maybe it will happen. You must know that not all people who know about Bitcoin will use Bitcoin. That is because not all people trust Bitcoin and think Bitcoin as something dangerous and something that will fall someday. There are people who also say that Bitcoin is just the first time of achieving something bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: