Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 4. (Read 169484 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
I think more people will accept bitcoin as payment for everything but if you said that bitcoin destroy fiat i think it not happen because a lot people don't have ability to use bitcoin like some old people. There's a lot of circumstances to consider for everything.
Activity: 518
Merit: 6
Yes by the year 2022, bitcoin is being use by everyone, as of today, bitcoin become known and people recognize it, some people or countries sees that bitcoin is one of the safest way of transaction and the community of bitcoin keeps on expanding time to time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
2022 is four years from now and I think more and more places and people will be reach by the internet. Through that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be more accessible to many people. I guess it will be utilize by a lot of people but not almost everyone.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Because of the many factors to considered in 2022 in which almost everyone uses bitcoin , I think it will not be use worldwide, the fiat money are still considered the number one medium of exchange in rural areas in the world that have not been reached by modern technology, only the government can order the change of money in a certain country in the world.
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
If this happens the banks will be destroyed first of all they won't let us to do so and the government they will allow bitcoin to be used as dollar.
Bitcoin will not be used by everyone in 2022 even not till end .
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Bitcoin isn't popular enough as currency nowadays because everyone trying to use it as an asset. At my opinion in few years altcoins would be used by almost everyone.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
Probably not, and very little time for a currency to be so aggressively inserted into the market. See for example the dollar, to get where it is today took several years and a fortissimo market around him and of course also confidence of who owned the currency.
Activity: 104
Bitcoin will more then likely won't destroy fiat , Banks and goverments will simply won't let us do that . They will even make their own crypto currencies but It won't be decentralized like Bitcoin because they like to control .

Now if we speak about the price , yes It's going to rise a lot and if we speak about the users then yes It will rise a lot too but "Almost everyone" ? probably not .
I agree with your opinion, I'm sure bitcoin can not eliminate FIAT and BANK, because the government will not make it happen. instead I see the government supporting the existence of bitcoin, evidence now that many countries are making rules about bitcoin.
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
I think that will be impossible. As of now, there are countries already resisting to bitcoin. There are already people who are against  bitcoin and considered it as illegal. The main problem now is how will bitcoin emerge as the main currency to be used in the digital world since there are alot of coins available now and people have too many choices aside from bitcoin.
This is wrong. Countries are making regulations which means they look towards cryptocurrencies and not banning them.
Energy as main problem, well countries love it because you are spending too much electricity and paying very high bills. Everyone is making profit.

Bitcoin removes one layer of control that governments have over their citizens. There are no governments of the Western world that are embracing Bitcoin, just "rogue states".

By definition, US, Canada, China, Russia and European governments simply hate Bitcoin, just they have to make it seem like they are truly democratic and pretend to be accepting it.

In the meantime, they are patiently waiting for an excuse to ban it, so they can tell people: LOOK we told you it was bad!
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
I think that will be impossible. As of now, there are countries already resisting to bitcoin. There are already people who are against  bitcoin and considered it as illegal. The main problem now is how will bitcoin emerge as the main currency to be used in the digital world since there are alot of coins available now and people have too many choices aside from bitcoin.
This is wrong. Countries are making regulations which means they look towards cryptocurrencies and not banning them.
Energy as main problem, well countries love it because you are spending too much electricity and paying very high bills. Everyone is making profit.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
Yes. It is possible to happen that almost everyone may use bitcoin in 2022.  "IF" bitcoin will still exist up to that year or longer.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
Bitcoin is growing in popularity and the number of users is increasing rapidly, what's happening with now is not predicted before, the year 2022 is left about 4 more years and I find it hard to use almost people.
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
I think Bitcoin will remain a proven reserve of value, being the first crypto; but I don't think BTC will be for everyone, mainly because of it's slow speed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Bitcoins won't replace fiat. There are many people not using the internet/have electricity. The internet/electricity is also why people may not use bitcoins. What happens to BTC/bitcoin when there is no internet/electricity?
Activity: 88
probably not necessarily everyone will use bitcoin, what about people who do not understand and do not want to follow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Well it depends on how fast is the digital system during that time, but there's a chance to used by everyone during that time. It depends on how adaptable and ready ones country to accept it and use it that way people will be able to learn and follow it and eventually become world currency

for me it depends but one thing I sure . in future many will know this and the numbers of users of bitcoin will grow.
Activity: 124
It is possible that bitcion be used by almost everyone in 2022 because bitcoin right now is very popular in the world and so many people know it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
I think it will not happen and it is not easy because there will be pros and cons so not all use bitcoin .. all will deal with fiat and government and it will be contradictory and will not be silent because bitcoin problem is fiat, bank and Government .. so it is not that easy and it is not possible, bitcoin can only be used and accepted by some people and country only ..
Activity: 266
Merit: 17
In my own opinion bitcoin cannot destroy or replace fiat money and bank because our ancestors used this over a century and not all the people know the existence of bitcoin and beside on that not all the people especially those poor countries can afford to buy those gadget that used to make transaction on bitcoin.
Activity: 168

In the future Banks and their regulators will have to embrace technology-driven innovation. Otherwise, this innovation will only emerge in the dark, driven by forces outside the industry.

Not only will bitcoin bring huge benefits to customers, it will also give innovators a competitive edge.

I think the future is the world of bitcoins and Banks.
Pages:
Jump to: