Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 6. (Read 169483 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
What really amazed me is the fact that state Tennessee introduced new laws considering cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. They accept crypto as a possible mean of payment and are claiming everyone using blockchain is defended by law.
Activity: 322
I think the world will be more modern at this time and its people will like advanced technology and will like digital systems for business, at that time we can say that the use of Bitcoin will remain everywhere.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I don't think that Bitcoin will destroy the fiat system. There are a lot of things to do if they will push this system. Not all people are computer literate and some don't have the money to have an internet connections to do transactions. It will be very hard to make all the people to joined bitcoin because not all of us understand the benefits of it.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
i think not everyone but it will be used in many countries and even not bitcoin but other cryptoes which are more fast and cheap blockchain will be everywhere.
I enjoyed your post, briefly understood. And once the ICO projects are implemented in real-time with the payment options, the market is likely to grow rapidly.
Merit: 100
No, on the grounds that there area unit still people who aren't able to purchase such devices like cellular phones which might be used as a vicinity of bitcoin and within the event that they can not bear the price of cellphone, they can not manage the price of computers or PC still. internet association can likewise be a significant issue that's the rationale it's out of the question for everyone to utilize bitcoin currently that the number of people WHO area unit encountering impoverishment is large.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
i think not everyone but it will be used in many countries and even not bitcoin but other cryptoes which are more fast and cheap blockchain will be everywhere.
Activity: 103
It's possible if we'll solve the problem of lack of education in the world. The education is must for understanding bitcoin, a time will come when the rate of bitcoin will be depend on the rate of literacy, if there were more educated people then there will be more people who will use bitcoin, and only uneducated will not have bitcoin.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
yes, I believe in 2022 bitcoin has been used by everyone in the world, I think bitcoin will be issued a debit card that makes the wearer more simple and easy and the price of bitcoin at that time already very high
I do not think that 2022 bitcoin can do that, now many people hate it and think that bitcoin is danger.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
I don't think that bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022.Though bitcoin has become very popular in the last eight years and its users are increasing day by day,still a large part of the world has not even heard about bitcoin or cryptocurrencies.

For now there are a lor of people use bitcoin and I believe that another day by day there is another people's which can use bitcoin, it is depends on the country ,if they accept bitcoin and it will be more popular there is a possibility that we can use bitcoin every where.
Activity: 44
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
now i understand, maybe the reason why some states dont want their people to use bitcoin is that, the possible effects you have said
Activity: 314
Merit: 20
2022 is four years from now. That time digital market is very booming already. Internet will be much faster and much accessible to many individuals. With that cryptocurrency as a digital asset/currency can be easily manage and will be an effective way to transact online. With this, Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency will be almost use by everyone by 2022 as long they are connected to the internet of course.
Activity: 31
I'm sure bitcoin can not destroy banks and fiat, because the government will not make it all happen. the popularity of bitcoin can not beat it.
Merit: 250
Bitcoins becoming popular but with amount of fans , amount of haters increasing too. It's very hard time for bitcoin nowadays and i am not sure that in 2022 people will still use bitcoin.. 
Activity: 79
I think that in 2022 there would be a number of technologies that change our life completely. I am sure that in 2022  BTC value will be around $1000,000. Bitcoin will become the leading coin that is regarded as a safe-haven against vulnerable fiat money.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
I very much doubt Bitcoin will have achieved that kind of growth by 2022, that's only like 4 (four) years away. Also I don't think Bitcoin will ever 'destroy' the fiat system, if Bitcoin manages to solve its core issues maybe at some point we'll see the two co-existing. And from there if Bitcoin really works, I believe we'll gradually shift to purely digital money.
Activity: 142
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
I hope so that time will come the bitcoin will be used by almost all people in the year 2022. In the coming year many companies and governments will realize the bitcoin currency and will regulate it.
Activity: 384
Merit: 101
After what happened in 2017, Many people now know more about "Bitcoin" only not other currency, the answer for your question, I don't think so, people know more about it but they will not use it!, there is many people can't connect to the internet, with no computer, so how will they use it?
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
I don't think It would happen by 2022, as a lot of people all over the world don't have personal computer and access to internet.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is hard to flourish as many banned countries and even Japanese nations that legalize bitcoin are now strictly regulating, if bitcoins can stay above $ 10k by 2020 then I'm sure that someday bitcoin will be used by almost everyone but not in 2022.
Activity: 58
No bitcoin will not used by everyone 4yrs from now.
Why?
Think of it for those people who live in uncivilized place?
Those have no knowledge to modern technology . Even what is internet.
We all know that internet is the life of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: