Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 38. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
There's a possibility that bitcoin users will be everyone in the world, and of course the current users will have a contribution in making this possible. If bitcoin will be used by everyone, there's a possibility that the current currencies we use in our own countries will be less used; I cannot say that it will be gone because this is the foundation of money and economy of every country in the world.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

Yes there is alot of people will use bitcoin in 2022, nowadays bitcoin become popular and i think in 2022 there's a lot of people depend on it. Some articles says that bitcoin is our future money so it may be use and utilize it in this year. Many people in that year use it in some cases that it will provide their needs.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I think in 2022 there will be a lot of people who use bitcoin because you can see bitcoin grow very fast these days because the value of bitcoin is rising so fast.
That is the reason that more people come and join bitcoin.
Activity: 354
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I think yes, the most of it but not at all. In the first place bitcoin is not totally used by all countries and some of it is in the process of discovering what is the real essence of bitcoin. So I think in 2022 there are people used bitcoin but still there some people who still use their local currency which they use a long time.
Activity: 308

It is hard to agree to a specific date but I agree that it would be available and acceptable to almost everyone in the upcoming year because internet by that time would be able to reach throughout the world to and since its services will improve market and business establishment would also adapt to it and I think bitcoin by that time would still be the primary option for bitcoin transactions.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
I think that it is not going to be like that. Not the whole world uses debit cards, right? And who said that bitcoin is going to prevail? There are some other crypto currencies whick make take a leader position

It really depends, and I don't think anyone mentioned about Bitcoin prevailing. It is just that maybe most of the citizens worldwide are going to use Bitcoin 5 years from now, it could really happen you know. Most especially Bitcoin has become more known worldwide, even in countries I didn't expect knows about Bitcoin already so who knows right? It is quite possible.
5 years is a very short period of time, people will not adopt on that easily especially that there are people who are also opposing on bitcoin.
They need to be educated and a risk taker as the value of bitcoin is not that stable which could possible affect their transaction online.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think that it is not going to be like that. Not the whole world uses debit cards, right? And who said that bitcoin is going to prevail? There are some other crypto currencies whick make take a leader position

It really depends, and I don't think anyone mentioned about Bitcoin prevailing. It is just that maybe most of the citizens worldwide are going to use Bitcoin 5 years from now, it could really happen you know. Most especially Bitcoin has become more known worldwide, even in countries I didn't expect knows about Bitcoin already so who knows right? It is quite possible.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 344
Merit: 105

yes, I believe in 2022 bitcoin has been used by everyone in the world, I think bitcoin will be issued a debit card especially for the next few years. I think it will actually happen that everyone will join in bitcointalk. it would have happened within this 9 to 10 years.
Activity: 4
When we get individuals winkel voss twin babies to have their etf on the move, then yeah maybe.Cause I remember the buzz in older days was the Inchexchange traded fund" which may permit conventional marketplaces to invest so far all I understand is they moved closer towards "softball bats" that is an additional exchange towards tech and development.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
2022 is a near date, I dont think that everyone will use and trade bitcoin just after 5 years. Nowadays most people around the world don't even heard yet about Bitcoin, the bitcoin's community still a minority compared to USD or even gold communities.
Activity: 3
We don't know what is the way forward for bitcoin, whether it is accepted in the world or remaining same enjoy it is. I personally think that bitcoin will possess a good future, and i would say not everybody but most of the people will know about bitcoin and doing work on bitcoin.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Probably, the cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin will not destroy the fiat system as we are thinking of that it will. Actually the cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin is the innovated and improved version of our fiat system which is made to be much easier to access though online preferences put into mobile or other technological devices that is why people tend to use it more than the fiat system we are having right now. I do believe that somehow if the innovation of the modern technology will continue, I guess it will be really possible for bitcoin to be used up by most people in 2022 without destroying the fiat system because there are still grear percentage who still prefer fiat rather than cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Depends on how much is "almost". Don't think, that 3rd World countries will use bitcoin that soon. And this is a large number of people.
I agree, people from these countries in my opinion won't know and use the cryptocurrency....and in general, I think that by 2022 in most countries it will be possible to calculate with bitcoin...it's been for 4 years all the same...considering, how rapidly bitcoin developed, it has much time to overflow the world
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
maybe it is a suitable statement, now it's a lot to know bitcointalk, especially for the next few years.
I think it will actually happen that everyone will join in bitcointalk
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Depends on how much is "almost". Don't think, that 3rd World countries will use bitcoin that soon. And this is a large number of people.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 266
> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500
I think that for the next 10 years people will start using bitcoin on a global scale, because then older people will be replaced by those who currently use technology.
Activity: 1
Unsure just how much Percent of the people will use the bitcoin. It requires the permission with that time out of your country or incase if it is prohibit then no utilization of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
I'm not sure bitcoin will be used almost the world's population by 2022, it shows the bitcoin users are still very small and probably not more than 5%. If calculated based on data increase user then year 2022 will reach 12%.
12%? Is 12% a half of the world? I don’t think the population will pass 10% even, cause if it its really going to happen, it would have happened within this 9 to 10 years. Not everyone is interested, cause people need a real job.
Activity: 124
cancer sucks
i try to use it for my services and some of the suppliers i use accept bitcoins, but by 2022 probally not . maybe 2050
Pages:
Jump to: