Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 40. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
The use or not will be conected with each country position, if they legalize people will search and buy a portion of bitcoin for sure, if the countries ignore or ban it will make potencial investors to hold their money till the right or best moment. There is no way to predict the next 5 years, since this year a lot things happened that no one were expecting to happen at all, thats the beauty at crypto, there is no goals to be achieved at all, freedom, let it fly if it needs.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
Yes I believe so. I think some people might not even know they're using Bitcoin even because of the services and apps that will be developed to make things easier for them.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
I think bitcoin adoption will certainly grow but I don't see it ever really surpassing about 50% population usage, other cryptos can also grow and I think by 2022 we may find that a large majority of the population are using some crypto.
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

The US banks move trillions and trillions each day and you think bitcoin is going to kill banks.  If that is your belief, you may wish to take a much longer look at the workings of the US Federal reserver and congress not to mention the ECB and China Central bank.

The US Federal Reserve, ECB and Central Bank of China can kill off bitcoin any time they want and turn it into nothing but a money changer for black market enterprises.

If the US Government decides to make bitcoin transactions illegal, would I risk my net worth by using it?  What could I possible gain by taking such a risk?
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I think most of the people will use bitcoin in 2022 because it has many benefits so, in the future I think bitcoin will be known all over the world. I dont think bitcoin will destroy that fiat system because if the country's officials will let that happen then it would be the worst case that will happen. It might be the greatest downfall of every country and that would be a worst scenario or worst change that will happen like what you've said. I don't think bitcoin will be the reason of the destruction of the fiat system . It will never cross the line. I think it will not happen.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Almost everyone I talk to these days has at least heard of bitcoin its a good sign that in the next 4 years the majority of the world will be aware of bitcoin and its life changing ways.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
bitcoin will not destroy the fiat also bank will still exist because government always be supported bank although bitcoin will more popular i don't think bitcoin will conquer the world by destroy fiat and banks because government won't let it happen

I think there is a big possibility that bitcoin will be recognized in the future, possibly in the near future. However, I think that it won't come to point where it will destroy the fiat system because if that happens, it will be the downfall of a country's government. I don't think countries would let that happen because they will safeguard themselves against that. Also, would it be better if digital currencies will just be recognized and interplay with the current market system? It would be better for people because they will have more options to transact and to purchase.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
Thats a big period to be able to predict anything about bitcoin future, but one thing is sure into 2022 bitcoin will be above 10000 dollars, and i believe atleast we will have 3-6 big countries wich had already legalized bitcoin. Not all people will join crypto world no matter if the value reach 50k or even 200k dollars, a lot people dont like crypto currencies and will ignore them.
I do not really see it as a big period. That is a very short period for something like that to ever happen. It is impossible. Almost everyone? Sure, it could be almost everyone in some places, but if we are to consider global adoption, you should check the news and see how far behind some people still are when it comes to technology and how long it would take before they can even keep up to the point of ever being able to use bitcoin.
It is not impossible and by everyone we can take majority of the world, obviously those who are living in third world countries are not going to use bitcoin by 2022. They have many other issues pending. The way bitcoin market is growing, we can expect anything from this amazing currency. The way it is increasing in value is amazing and it is attracting the attention of big companies as well now.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 168
No,bitcoin is still unknown to majority of people world wide.Most countries have not yet legalized it.Some countries even try to ban it.Most retailers don't accept it due to its high volatile nature.Also,people in under developed countries where internet is not widely available don't get access to bitcoin.

So,by 2022,bitcoin users may even triple or more,but it would not be used by every one and it would take a very long time to happen.
One thing you should know is that there are lots of people joining the network everyday, same thing as the people who keeps on quitting everyday due to the fact they couldn’t make anything from. Well, by 2022, let’s just believe they will triple or something close to that. But whether people get into this or not, everything will still be running out fine.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
yes even though slowly but bitcoin has the certainty to continue to grow over time bitcoin will be able to become a global currency that can be used by everyone in the world with various financial transactions and business transactions.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
That remain to be seen, as of now bitcoin holders are still a minority and more work should be done to make bitcoin known to every people.
We really do not need more work. As bitcoin keeps growing, it would still keep growing as that is the essence. Everything has the ability of growing and experiencing more developments. Think of it like this, you got to know about bitcoin somehow right, and then you hopped in. As the mass awareness keeps growing, more people will keep stepping in, just like lead marketing system, so no need to rush as it is a gradual process.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I think yes, Bitcoin be used by almost everyone in 2022. Because bitcoin is become most popular to the people and in all country and it will spread all over the world. Its possible because its become more in demand. I think people are convince and they appreciate the value of bitcoin. We believe it happen in 2022 because almost have already know to invest in bitcoin, because almost people have already internet access. One thing is bitcoin has a great value and profitable this is why everyone are convince in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
well that is just a theory many of the experts say that too that bitcoin will be destroyed and don't invest on that but me i am sure that people will use bitcoin in the right time i am not reffering to every one but almost.
Activity: 182
Present number of users can be triple but not sure that bitcoin user will in 2022 almost is not possible. Hope in next five year new inventions in technology will make easy access to internet by all can be chances more to achieve maximum number of Bitcoin user. Now Bitcoin is getting much popular and we are getting easy access to bitcoin exchange to the local currency which make as to attract more toward bitcoin. By seeing my friend only I motivated toward bitcoin like me lot of people on row to join bitcoin which is healthy for bitcoin and for sure the future of bitcoin is very big.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
No,bitcoin is still unknown to majority of people world wide.Most countries have not yet legalized it.Some countries even try to ban it.Most retailers don't accept it due to its high volatile nature.Also,people in under developed countries where internet is not widely available don't get access to bitcoin.

So,by 2022,bitcoin users may even triple or more,but it would not be used by every one and it would take a very long time to happen.
I think there is a big possibility that bitcoin will be use by almost everyone in 2022, as i observed the trend of electronics money is getting more popular around the world. And bitcoin can be considered as universal money, that is why many people are working and earning on it and maybe at that time the internet connection will not be a problem anymore as years goes by the technology also continue upgrading that makes bitcoin to be accessable at all the time.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
I dont think that is possible. there are still many people who doesnt even know what BTC is and also there are some group of people who doesnt want to be associated with anything that have to do with digital currencies. they prefer offering fiat for making transaction and also with the recent banning of cryptocurrencies in some countries i see know way how BTC will be used by everyone by 2022. i think the general acceptance might increase but not to the level of being used by almost everybody. remember BTC is not only digital currency
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
You know by yourself that all people don't have access to internet that's why digitalization in the world not going to its next level. We agreed that compare with last 10 years now is far better and we also expect in next 10 year more development will be invented and that technology will help all people to use bitcoin but not in 2022 it will take more time any have changes will bring people to use bitcoin in future.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Are you mistaking it here? Becauae what I know every single country already have bitcoin users. Whether they are active or not, they already know it and accept it on their country. We do not take part on legalized bitcoin which is most government can't take control on it that is why they do not legalized it. As long as they do not banned it, I think it is still profitable
Activity: 378

For me if the fiat will destroy on 2022 it is not completely destroy because there's still a people will oppose about bitcoin. Many banks will fight their rights about fiat and real currency. As your topic it is ALMOST not At ALL. So there's still a bank who exist  in that time.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Thats a big period to be able to predict anything about bitcoin future, but one thing is sure into 2022 bitcoin will be above 10000 dollars, and i believe atleast we will have 3-6 big countries wich had already legalized bitcoin. Not all people will join crypto world no matter if the value reach 50k or even 200k dollars, a lot people dont like crypto currencies and will ignore them.
I do not really see it as a big period. That is a very short period for something like that to ever happen. It is impossible. Almost everyone? Sure, it could be almost everyone in some places, but if we are to consider global adoption, you should check the news and see how far behind some people still are when it comes to technology and how long it would take before they can even keep up to the point of ever being able to use bitcoin.
I guess even if 100 years from now and bitcoin is still successful we cannot see everyone will be using bitcoin, there are people
who are not potential with adopting bitcoin and those who are still in poverty who are uneducated with the new online system, we have to exclude them.
Pages:
Jump to: