Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 53. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I think yes, Almost of the people will use bitcoin as a one of their primary currency since the bitcoin is getting more attention every year. Five years is still a lot of time and many things will happen and i think one of the things that might happen is bitcoin will be adopted in various big countries and bitcoin will be adopted continuously by the following small countries and the world might change with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
I don't think so. Bitcoin will be more popular by 2022 but it will not be used by everyone because of illiteracy, others don't have gadgets and internet access. Also, there are still a lot of people who are not aware of the existence of bitcoin. Anyway, it would be nice if it will be used by almost everyone in 2022.
Activity: 462
it all depends on how bitcoin develops itself, especially now that china has stopped contributing with bitcoin. I can not predict it all.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 258
1xbit.com
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Did you forget that bitcoin has only limited supply, bitcoin will be of high value when what you say is true and there will be scarcity if it continues to be used by many people, let alone the government does not like bitcoin because it can not be controlled by the government itself.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Good thinking, my opinion is that most of the population will use internet currency by that year since technology is rapidly evolving day after day, and as that happens banks will became obsolete and economy would be changed a lot (many people would lose their jobs by this or they will work from homes that is still unclear). Anyway i agree with youre opinion world would change a lot.
Internet currency not only Bitcoin. If you are a member of the MMO community, you also know other internet currency as Paypal, perfect money, ... Depends on the field you are working, we will have a currency for that field. Example Neteller for the Forex market and broker.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Yes collect more coins as soon as possible. people will be rich that time especially to all of us who are ahead of time. early adopters will enjoy their fruitful success in that year.. Bitcoin will reach 500k to 1million usd per bitcoin. so as long we have those coins with us collect and collect.
Collect and hold, that's the best strategy to get to the status of being rich.
It cannot be denied that bitcoin's value is increasing overtime and we have to be thankful while taking this opportunity to invest.
This is only for our future, if we will not gonna take risk now we will not reach our dreams.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes collect more coins as soon as possible. people will be rich that time especially to all of us who are ahead of time. early adopters will enjoy their fruitful success in that year.. Bitcoin will reach 500k to 1million usd per bitcoin. so as long we have those coins with us collect and collect.
Activity: 86
Good thinking, my opinion is that most of the population will use internet currency by that year since technology is rapidly evolving day after day, and as that happens banks will became obsolete and economy would be changed a lot (many people would lose their jobs by this or they will work from homes that is still unclear). Anyway i agree with youre opinion world would change a lot.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
the fiat system will not be destroy and I think its still continue in the future but for me bitcoin is like second money to me and easy to transact in online, I think almost people in the world used bitcoin in 2022.
Activity: 195
it's possible that bitcoin will be used by most people around the world by 2022, we keep increasing with the number of users from day to day so there will no doubt be 2022 many will join bitcoin. but I also not so know, later in the year 2022 that happened.karna we are still alive in the year 2017.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
If we get individuals winkel voss twins to get their etf on the shift, then yeah possibly.Trigger I keep in mind the hype back in the day was the "etf" which would allow standard markets to make investments so significantly all I know is that they moved nearer in direction of "bats" which is an additional exchange in direction of tech and innovation.
Activity: 27
I hope it will because it does change lifes of a lot of people and if everyone tried it out they would know how easy it is to earn and be rich while doing nothing except sitting on your bench.
Activity: 38
yes i am actually hopeful that a time will appear when each and every 1 is likely to use bitcoin as a authorized currency in the entire world. and i consider the time not so far now. i think it will just take a small more time to attain to this place i think .
Activity: 12
No bitcoin would not be used by almost everyone, because the continent Africa won't be using them a lot in 2022. In Europe and In US it would grow in popularity.

In Africa it is also rising a bit but not much, because most of the people in Africa are poor and are need of help. 
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I don't think that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in such a short span of time as very few people are aware about bitcoins even today and I don't think that bitcoin will reach to each and every person in such a quick time.
That's right as there are still many countries that have not even heard about bitcoins and we cannot expect that people from poor countries who don't have access to internet and electricity will start using bitcoin in future.

I also think the same, that bitcoin will not be used by almost everyone in 2022.  It is because, there are lots of area that have no internet access.  That alone limits the people to access or use bitcoin.  If it is declared that 90% of the globe have internet access, the possibly I agree that almost everyone "online" will be using bitcoin by 2022.

The people that don't have an Internet access can't affect as at all. How can they even rant on the Internet about not having an Internet connection when they don't have an Internet access. Grin

It limits the amount of bitcoin users but will the increase of Internet users also increase the number of bitcoin users? If the two have a very strong correlation, we should have a good amount of bitcoin users by now since billions of people are using the Internet regularly. But no, we're still just about a million in population. It's underpopulated if you think about it because bitcoin is still at the beginning state.
I agree with you bitcoin is still at the beginning state maybe if bitcoin promoted it self or advertised it self more people would know about it because i knew about though a friend before that i never even had an idea that this existed.
Activity: 91
If Bitcoin will also grow rapidly as it did in 2016, it is likely that in a few years it will be used everywhere.

I agree to that. More and more people are liking the advantages bitcoin has over traditional fiat currency and are accepting it on their business. Moreover many poor countries have been using it and less of fiat. However it does need more acceptance and spreading.

Once the acceptance grows the prices are bound to increase and then traders can happily trade of large volumes as well.
Yes, more people will liking bitcoin. Internet service is really needed in this century. So many business and services are using internet. I am sure that internet usage will be more often. I am sure that bitcoin will get more mass adoption in 2022. Japan will release 5g internet technology soon. I am sure that it will make bitcoin transaction faster than now, so no more complaint about slow transaction of bitcoin. I think bitcoin do not have problem in 2022.

It will be like by many people but let's be realistic with it, though bitcoin will increase its user for this 2017. I don't bet that it will make all the nation and people use it on 2022. Because the world is too wide and we can't guarantee that all the places have internet connection and does have a knowledge with bitcoin.
If the time will come bitcoin will be used by anyone, I do not know anymore how this world would look like. The whole government system will be change because we will be living in decentralized world and everyone has the power to do what he like without restrictions. Does peace still be in that time?

The world will be probably on a fast pace because of this technology of bitcoin every transactions will be automated and our lives will be easier. Don't worry about peace by that time, if we are seeing that everyone is using bitcoin and everyone rumbles because of the crave to have bitcoins. We can just go at the top of the mountain and live there peacefully.

All we can do is wait and watch. The craze for bitcoin has always been increasing and so are prices. Maybe not everyone buy most of the people will learn and transact bitcoin in the next decade.

Not just tech-savvy people but less technical people as well will be using it. The shops and stores are accepting bitcoin and so people are bound to use it gradually.

Yes, everything can be learned gradually and even those people that had less knowledge in technology / technicalities still they can cope up with it. As long as most of the people will start using it and they don't have choice but to keep on with the flow or else they are the one that is not going to use bitcoin.
It would appear that we are taking a gander at all over yet the place that truly needs the consideration! Bitcoin is innovation based, which implies control supply is imperative, in the mean time a decent level of the total populace don't approach control supply. Some can't enable the epileptic supply they to wind up with and the forthright cost of sun based power is as of now estimated out of their span, truth be told, that would be such an extravagance.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
day by day the number of bitcoin users always increases. it may be because they can find many advantages in bitcoin. i predict there may be 85% people around the world use bitcoin in 2022 and it may not affect the damage of fiat system.
There is only 21 millions bitcoin can be mined and used. So 85% of people owning bitcoin in the future seems ridiculous. Moreover, people tend to hold bitcoin instead of spending it and I do not think that bitcoin will used as a currency in the future.
Activity: 102
I think by 2020 is somewhat of an extend, yet who knows? All the more reasonably likely twofold that time. I think for bitcoin to be utilized by practically everybody it would require a budgetary transformation. It would mean power disappearing from degenerate governments and organizations. That won't occur without an insurgency. Give it time, yet one day I figure it will happen, it needs to happen.
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
day by day the number of bitcoin users always increases. it may be because they can find many advantages in bitcoin. i predict there may be 85% people around the world use bitcoin in 2022 and it may not affect the damage of fiat system.

Yes probably everyone will still use bitcoins in that year because as of now the growth of traders that are holding their coins for a very long time is increasing. Every trader has their own mindset that holding a coin will increase its value periodically.
Activity: 168
bitcoin will not destroy the fiat also bank will still exist because government always be supported bank although bitcoin will more popular i don't think bitcoin will conquer the world by destroy fiat and banks because government won't let it happen

I think in 2022 bitcoin will be well known and centralized as for trading goods and services around the world. It's the future of our market. And this serves as the best and easy digital money we can used with the other coins that develop. This will be the future into cashless society.
Pages:
Jump to: