Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 54. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 369
Merit: 100
Crypto and blockchain writing service
Many people are getting to know about bitcoin. However, it takes a level of education to understand it's usage and adpot it. That wouldn't happen even in a hundred years because there'll be people who won't be educated enough to embrace it. Furthermore, using third party as in banking isn't safe.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
I dont know, nobody can predict what is going to happen in five years from now, but i really hope that bitcoin is going to be more popular by 2022, that is probably going to make the price a lot more expensive,  and we all are going to earn money from that. So first we need more promotion on media, in TV , radios, we need to expand and make bitcoin more popular in normal people, that is the first step for all of us.
Activity: 448
I think traditional currencies, banks and paper moneys will always be in our world. Of course the using of cryptocurrencies can rise in the future extremely, but I think that a lot of people will always choose to keep a most of their money in their or banks' safes in the future too. Because this is the human nature and it is about the safety feeling. Everybody can use  that technology, but it doesn't mean that everybody will use just btc in the future.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
day by day the number of bitcoin users always increases. it may be because they can find many advantages in bitcoin. i predict there may be 85% people around the world use bitcoin in 2022 and it may not affect the damage of fiat system.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1001
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Well not necessarily everyone because for example see China has banned the bitcoins exchange thus... It won't let the people possessing bitcoins in China to participate also keep in mind that the China is the most populated country in the world and every 5th Person is from.China.. Thus there is already a sector thats not allowed to use bitcoins which nullifies the future possibility of EVERYONE using bitcoins.
Yes, you really do not have to wait for 2022. because now China's central bank has banned local companies to stop transactions related to virtual money, So I do not think there is a bitcoin that will be used almost every person in 2022.
Why? China is China, this country can not ban other Bitcoin exchange on worldwide. Although in the fact that rumor can makes the price of Bitcoin decreases in a short time, but it does not mean Bitcoin will have not user in future.
Activity: 306
there is no way it will by 2022, bitcoin is a shit coin.it isnt user friendly or scalable  has no charge reversal, the banks cant double spend it by lending, wallets are supposed to be one time use, the price is unstable...  the fees per transaction are high a transaction can take hours to send if you choose a low fee and can not go through so its not practical for certain things... also its super wastefull on electricity. either bitcoin is going to have to evolve massivly to pick up some alt coin functionality or its gonna be a dinosaur.

How could you call bitcoin a shit one man? You are way too Ignorant about bitcoin.  You are seeing it way too far from its potentials and it's recent contribution on the internet world and on this guys on this forum.
About​ the OP, maybe 2022 is way too early to be a fiat and destroy banks(remember that that roots of bitcoin is still USD).  The expectations were exaggerated and overlooked. First, banks are still the legitimate institution in this era and they are coping with the current technology trends. They can't​ be destroyed and they won't let that happened. Seeing it realistically? Yes it has the potential to be the currency of every tech geeks and maybe ordinary citizens, and right now others are using it with their daily livings. So for me Im not closing my beliefs​ for it's good future, but not that fast as just like 5 years from now.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
So long and distant future, the year 2022, but since we are rapidly heading towards cashless socitey and new and very developed technologies I wouldn't be surprised.

Bitcoin has very big chances to survive this turbulent period and become stronger and more powerful and thus even more accepted everywhere in the world.
Activity: 54
there is no way it will by 2022, bitcoin is a shit coin.it isnt user friendly or scalable  has no charge reversal, the banks cant double spend it by lending, wallets are supposed to be one time use, the price is unstable...  the fees per transaction are high a transaction can take hours to send if you choose a low fee and can not go through so its not practical for certain things... also its super wastefull on electricity. either bitcoin is going to have to evolve massivly to pick up some alt coin functionality or its gonna be a dinosaur.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
I doubt if this is possible as 2020 is about five years from now. I have tried to introduce bitcoin and cryptocurrency to everyone I meet but it seems many people did not know any thing about bitcoin and others cryptocurrency and it will take a very long time for bitcoin to be use by almost everybody.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
I do not think in the near future or next 5 years almost all people will use bitcoin. people just use it to speculate right now because it's so volatile. It's not useful as a currency because the essential function of a currency is to maintain value.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
2022 is a bit too fast I think. In the future it will be used a lot more definitely but if it will overthrow everything, not sure if it will be bitcoin.

That will be depending on the country you are living in, The government will decide if their people will going to use virtual money or if they were going to allow it to circulate in the entire country because probably it will affect their own currency.
good point if your country will support crypto then you will able to see all major functions of local fiat can be done as well using bitcoin but its hard
to see those government which willing to give it up and use this currency aside from the coin will be centralized from that specific place.
Activity: 10
In my own opinion, i don't think so, there are places that are hard to reach by electricity and computer technology, We need to consider some factors which affects them to locate, Maybe not early as 2022,  Or some other century maybe, and if ever it happens all of the places are equiped with computer gadgets and connections to sustain the consistency of transactions anywhere we go.
Along with above reasons, there are some other reasons why bitcoin may not be used by everyone in near future. Bitcoin originated as currency however its value has increased so much so that it has become a commodity.  In order to become a currency entity needs to be easily accessible and appropriately valued. At this stage bitcoin has became next stage of gold. There was time in history where gold was a currency through out. Then came a time where value of gold coin was more than its legal tender. This resulted in people melting gold coins to get more value.  Since inception of paper notes, plastic money gold become obsolete as day to day currency. Bitcoin has already gone beyond this stage where it is more valuable to have bitcoin than use  it for currency. Thus  there needs to be more effective way to get bitcoin back to the currency.

And what exactly is the "appropriate value" of bitcoin? I think we have no other answer but the current price of bitcoin. You can't say that bitcoin's price should be a dollar because clearly that is not the price of bitcoin and people are going to be more than happy to pay for one bitcoin a dollar and have it sold for $4300. Why do people keep on saying that bitcoin should be used as a currency and nothing else? I mean, let the coin be what it is and there's nothing that you can do even if you continuously assert that bitcoin should be a currency and not a commodity. Bitcoin is going to be what it is but what it will be will not depend on our opinion. It will depend on the events and fact that bitcoin has become more of a speculative asset rather than a currency.
I agree with you i don't think bitcoin will be a coin it will become even bigger you can maybe pay with it like you can pay with paypal people will use to pay with bitcoins and that will be a new way.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
In my own opinion, i don't think so, there are places that are hard to reach by electricity and computer technology, We need to consider some factors which affects them to locate, Maybe not early as 2022,  Or some other century maybe, and if ever it happens all of the places are equiped with computer gadgets and connections to sustain the consistency of transactions anywhere we go.
Along with above reasons, there are some other reasons why bitcoin may not be used by everyone in near future. Bitcoin originated as currency however its value has increased so much so that it has become a commodity.  In order to become a currency entity needs to be easily accessible and appropriately valued. At this stage bitcoin has became next stage of gold. There was time in history where gold was a currency through out. Then came a time where value of gold coin was more than its legal tender. This resulted in people melting gold coins to get more value.  Since inception of paper notes, plastic money gold become obsolete as day to day currency. Bitcoin has already gone beyond this stage where it is more valuable to have bitcoin than use  it for currency. Thus  there needs to be more effective way to get bitcoin back to the currency.

And what exactly is the "appropriate value" of bitcoin? I think we have no other answer but the current price of bitcoin. You can't say that bitcoin's price should be a dollar because clearly that is not the price of bitcoin and people are going to be more than happy to pay for one bitcoin a dollar and have it sold for $4300. Why do people keep on saying that bitcoin should be used as a currency and nothing else? I mean, let the coin be what it is and there's nothing that you can do even if you continuously assert that bitcoin should be a currency and not a commodity. Bitcoin is going to be what it is but what it will be will not depend on our opinion. It will depend on the events and fact that bitcoin has become more of a speculative asset rather than a currency.
Activity: 378
2022 is a bit too fast I think. In the future it will be used a lot more definitely but if it will overthrow everything, not sure if it will be bitcoin.

That will be depending on the country you are living in, The government will decide if their people will going to use virtual money or if they were going to allow it to circulate in the entire country because probably it will affect their own currency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Well not necessarily everyone because for example see China has banned the bitcoins exchange thus... It won't let the people possessing bitcoins in China to participate also keep in mind that the China is the most populated country in the world and every 5th Person is from.China.. Thus there is already a sector thats not allowed to use bitcoins which nullifies the future possibility of EVERYONE using bitcoins.
Yes, you really do not have to wait for 2022. because now China's central bank has banned local companies to stop transactions related to virtual money, So I do not think there is a bitcoin that will be used almost every person in 2022.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
Along with above reasons, there are some other reasons why bitcoin may not be used by everyone in near future. Bitcoin originated as currency however its value has increased so much so that it has become a commodity.  In order to become a currency entity needs to be easily accessible and appropriately valued. At this stage bitcoin has became next stage of gold. There was time in history where gold was a currency through out. Then came a time where value of gold coin was more than its legal tender. This resulted in people melting gold coins to get more value.  Since inception of paper notes, plastic money gold become obsolete as day to day currency. Bitcoin has already gone beyond this stage where it is more valuable to have bitcoin than use  it for currency. Thus  there needs to be more effective way to get bitcoin back to the currency.
d4z
Activity: 35
Activity: 1862
Merit: 830
Activity: 38
I don't think almost everyone will ever use bitcoin.

Many people don't like virtual currency, and prefer paper currencies, or just a bank account.

It's an individual choice.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 541
well its gonna require wonderful help from us for this to be come about !Atm the bank are attempting to problem bitcoin with viva wallet applications and items like that, that you can spend with your cellphone ,
I am not looking forward to see more people using bitcoin and we do not need to do anything,the difference between conventional banking system and bitcoin is that bitcoin is decentralized and people are looking to that concept rather than any rules and regulations by any government which could manipulate the system and that wont be the case with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: