Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 62. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
Nope ,not until so many things are put in place like transfer charge, awareness etc and it is still an "internet money" as referred in some places. So, if it is an internet money ; that means internet facilities are needed to also acquire it. Hence, the facilities have not gone round & so many people are still either not using computers or are inefficient on it. 6 years is very near.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
The people that knows about bitcoin and the people wich already use bitcoin is a small number, bitcoin is atracting new investors inside, and this will end to maximize bitcoin exposure, but without merchants support crytpo and bitcoin wont get popular even on the next 10 years, there are already promotion coins to shop, but isnt crypto its just a way to promote and reward the client, i do believe one day we will see some coin being used for shop, with instant transactions.
Yes you are right in some context that bitcoin won’t get that much popularity until and unless merchants start supporting crypto currencies. But the fact is Bitcoin is getting popularity amongst investors day by day. As we have seen the dramatic increase in its prices as well the number of people using it. So, it won’t be wrong if I say that over 50% markets and places of the world Bitcoin will be used
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
In my own opinion, bitcoin would be used by almost everyone in the year of 2022. I see that bitcoin users are increasing every year because some people are advertising bitcoin or making it more popular, that's why there are so many people who began interested to use bitcoin for them to have a source of income.
Yes your right, bitcoin would be probably used by almost everyone in the year of 2022 because bitcoin is becoming more famous and more people are using bitcoin every year so they could earn bitcoin.  Maybe bitcoin will be the new global currency in the near future because there will be so many users of bitcoin.
I truly believe that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in the near future because every bitcoin users in the world keeps increasing because there are so many people who are interested to use and to earn bitcoin, and i believe in the near future bitcoin will be the new currency and will be declare as a legal currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I remember reading 1970’s and 80’s sci-fi books when they thought that 2000, the turn of the millennia, will also be the turn of the world. They thought that by then we already have flying cars and communicated with another intelligent life force.

Bitcoin will not be used by almost everyone in 2022 because technology has yet to catch up to some of the countries and places in the world. We always thought about things in the future, which is a great thing, but we have to consider that for us to get to the future we need to work on the “now.”

How can anyone use Bitcoin when there are still countries and places that consider Windows XP the height of technological advancement? We need to wait for the rest of the world to catch up before we can say that Bitcoin is successful on overthrowing the old financial structure when people pretty much still subscribed to the old ways.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
In my own opinion, bitcoin would be used by almost everyone in the year of 2022. I see that bitcoin users are increasing every year because some people are advertising bitcoin or making it more popular, that's why there are so many people who began interested to use bitcoin for them to have a source of income.
Yes your right, bitcoin would be probably used by almost everyone in the year of 2022 because bitcoin is becoming more famous and more people are using bitcoin every year so they could earn bitcoin.  Maybe bitcoin will be the new global currency in the near future because there will be so many users of bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
It's still unpredictable, Almost Everyone is what? 99% of all population? 90% of population? What?. In my Point of view, 2022 somehow is really far away from 2017, expecting everyone to adopt bitcoin by that year is unpredictable though we cannot event speculate or predict that the number of users of increased or decreased. Thinking on Positive side, i think by 2022, bitcoin users will rise significantly.
Activity: 317
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Five years from now, the future is not far away and everything will come. Bitcoin is developed and used by many but it still exists independently and does not affect other currencies. Because cash is indispensable in daily life. Buy bitcoin to reserve and sell bitcoin for cash. That is also very good.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
In my own opinion, in the year of 2020 i truly believe that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in the world because as we see today every month and every there will be a new bitcoin user who is interested and wanted to earn bitcoin and money. But i do not know if its true that bitcoin will destroy banks in the near future.
Lol! Don’t exaggerate that much. Bitcoins are famous but they still need at least a decade to be used by the whole world. We are talking about world population, not a population of particular country. There are still many third world countries present; do you think they all are going to use bitcoins? So more, and yeah I also believe in bitcoin but there are some people who don't believe it so the communities of bitcoin needs to spread its knowledge more of the place. So this way bitcoin will goes to worldwide.
Yes, i see that there are some people that are so "optimistic" about bitcoin, i do too, but i dont exagerate too much.
There are 4 years left until 2022, and you expect to everyone use bitcoins by that year? still there is not even 0.01% of population who uses bitcoin, i really hope that everyone uses bitcoin, but i dont see it possible in only 4 years, i think it will take more time it to happen.
Activity: 630
In my own opinion, in the year of 2020 i truly believe that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in the world because as we see today every month and every there will be a new bitcoin user who is interested and wanted to earn bitcoin and money. But i do not know if its true that bitcoin will destroy banks in the near future.
Lol! Don’t exaggerate that much. Bitcoins are famous but they still need at least a decade to be used by the whole world. We are talking about world population, not a population of particular country. There are still many third world countries present; do you think they all are going to use bitcoins? So more, and yeah I also believe in bitcoin but there are some people who don't believe it so the communities of bitcoin needs to spread its knowledge more of the place. So this way bitcoin will goes to worldwide.
Activity: 448
https://saturn.black
I believe that until 2022 there is not enough time for every inhabitant of the planet to have an Internet and he could start using bitcoin. The government of many countries is not yet engaged in solving this problem.
Activity: 507
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I'm not sure, this is hard and difficult because bitcoin has not gotten approval from many countries, 5 years will not be enough to make and convince people using bitcoin.
Merit: 268
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I guess not.. Bitcoins are rare in supply. We are out numbered against world population vs bitcoin... Our population keeps increasing while bitcoin are decreasing.. There are still places that have no access in computer due to internet connections and some place might be lack of immersion on modern technologies because of their location..As of now we can not yet determined what might happens in the future its totally blurred..
That's more realistic, what would be the price then if everyone will use bitcoin and the price volatility would probably gonna make
some adopters panic because they are aware of it and they are not traders or investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I guess not.. Bitcoins are rare in supply. We are out numbered against world population vs bitcoin... Our population keeps increasing while bitcoin are decreasing.. There are still places that have no access in computer due to internet connections and some place might be lack of immersion on modern technologies because of their location..As of now we can not yet determined what might happens in the future its totally blurred..
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Yes theres a possiblity that everyone will be using bitcoin in 2022 ,its because of the technology of what we have today and as years passed our technology upgrades, therefore on that year we will see everyone even the young one is already using bitcoin.
if the price of the bitcoin will keep on increasing then it will grow worldwide someday there is no doubt the bitcoin currency is being use by all around the world.  Bitcoin is being use by 80% of the population today and till 2022 it will be more than 90% and it is very good for the future of the human being as well so for me bitcoin is one of the best currency that is growing very fast and till 2022 it will be a rock star

Bitcoin hasn't even been heard of by 80% of the population, I suspect... though of course it doesn't need to be in order to be implemented into everyday function, if the transaction speed and fees drop substantially anyway. For now, transaction speed and fees make it prohibitively slow and expensive to use for actual everyday transactions even if it's implemented into a credit card or debit card, which are already being worked on or perhaps even released already on a small scale; I read about a Singapore firm developing a Bitcoin-linked credit card a month or two ago, and they might not be the first, just the first one I read about that happened to be reported in a mainstream newspaper. It wouldn't work yet though, when a normal transaction takes 30+ minutes and a slow one with congested network traffic takes 3-4 hours or more. Normal people aren't going to wait that long for everyday transactions.
Activity: 503
I think in the year in 2022 that you are saying most of the people are now using bitcoins. I think bitcoin will not destroy the fiat currency because bitcoin doesn't have powet surpass it.
It depends bitcoins has a true potential to be also a fiat currency if it was being developed and 100% adopted in government and society but of course it will have a negative effects because the government may use it to their advantage.
We can't determined it now if it can be a fiat. I want btc the way it is now, sunce I'm not into spending more of sacings and btc can perform well on making savings profitable.
Activity: 659
I think in the year in 2022 that you are saying most of the people are now using bitcoins. I think bitcoin will not destroy the fiat currency because bitcoin doesn't have powet surpass it.
It depends bitcoins has a true potential to be also a fiat currency if it was being developed and 100% adopted in government and society but of course it will have a negative effects because the government may use it to their advantage.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
By 2022, government will realize the importance of cryptocurrencie and will decide to collaborate by indulging in blockchain with their own currency regulating and maintaining it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
Pages:
Jump to: