Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 90. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
In the year 2022, I think the average of bitcoin users or bitcoin enthusiast is will increase to 95%. If that happen many of the bitcoin community will get rich at once. So it is better right now to keep and hold our BTC while we wait for that moment.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
Bitcoin has already spread to a large population, it appears to grow in numbers each and every year ignoring falls... With other cryptocurrencies in public venue, there'll be an even spike in which all coins would gain buzz.

Over the years none will be as inexpensive as they are right now. With the looks of silver runner ups (with BTC being gold)... None shall be without hybrid options that spur when more than one coin open up. Now people are exchanging both fiat and smaller currencies to and from BTC stashes. This entire process isn't just the value of it's price, but of all in the economies held. With huge mining operations switching mine nodes this also will enhance all comparable.
Bitcoin is the most known of all the crypto currencies and it has gained public attention but unfortunately the growing of adopters has been too slow we can only hope that with new improvements  planned for bitcoin more people adopt bitcoin in the next years.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
2022 will happen 5 years longer, if looking at the percentage of users of the bitcoin current and trend increase in users, I am pessimistic that bitcoin will use almost all of the people. users may be around 10-15 percent.

Even reaching 15% would be a great success for bitcoin in 2022 because right now there can hardly be 5% people in the world using bitcoin and just after a few years it cannot jump so high, it needs a lot of time to discover all the world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bitcoin is gaining ground and evidence is the current volatility in its price. If it was not strong, the price could not be rising up and down the way it has been behaving in the recent few weeks. This is a show that it is gaining popularity and therefore more people will be using it.
I agree with it, it's not strong but how come we are loving this bitcoin? The main reason why we are here is because we have great belief that in the future it will be strong not in the sense to lessen the volatility but more on the increase of value. Once the process continues like the trend we are seeing now, the adoption rate is very vital for our success and we should keep this going.

Yeah i think that right now, a lot of people are actually taking bitcoin a lot more serioualy and even spreading the word about it. The growth of bitcoin from a couple of years back really makes us believe that there is something to look forward to and yeah i feel like bitcoin would already be a common use alternative to fiat in 5 yeas much like how we use credit and debit cards today
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Bitcoin is gaining ground and evidence is the current volatility in its price. If it was not strong, the price could not be rising up and down the way it has been behaving in the recent few weeks. This is a show that it is gaining popularity and therefore more people will be using it.
I agree with it, it's not strong but how come we are loving this bitcoin? The main reason why we are here is because we have great belief that in the future it will be strong not in the sense to lessen the volatility but more on the increase of value. Once the process continues like the trend we are seeing now, the adoption rate is very vital for our success and we should keep this going.
Activity: 526
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
2022 will happen 5 years longer, if looking at the percentage of users of the bitcoin current and trend increase in users, I am pessimistic that bitcoin will use almost all of the people. users may be around 10-15 percent.

Probably we need a miracle for the whole people of the world to use bitcoin in 2022. The increase in user ins't that big each year, not to mention that aside from the increase, we should also be looking at people who are also leaving bitcoin. There is a chance of great increase in bitcoin if a famous country consider bitcoin as an alternative to their currency.

That way, it's more than an advertisement in TV which could probably make other countries do the same.  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 840
If Bitcoin will also grow rapidly as it did in 2016, it is likely that in a few years it will be used everywhere.

I agree to that. More and more people are liking the advantages bitcoin has over traditional fiat currency and are accepting it on their business. Moreover many poor countries have been using it and less of fiat. However it does need more acceptance and spreading.

Once the acceptance grows the prices are bound to increase and then traders can happily trade of large volumes as well.

Entirely false. Poor countries don't even have any establishment to buy from using their bitcoins. Even if they do have bitcoins because they work online or whatever, they would still have to convert it to fiat first so they can use it. This is the same case even for first world country people. The bitcoin community is much smaller than you think it is and the number of people using it doesn't increase that much too.
Correct, maybe there is some small amount of people using bitcoin in a third word country but the numbers are very low and right now since the community is still so small there are not a lot of places to spend our bitcoins in a physical store.
Activity: 1190
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
For me Bitcoin can not destroy fiat system because governments and famous bank they will not let that happen so they make a regulations and laws for crypto currencies.And we know that some countries banned Bitcoin.
and every society must obey the rules that exist in their country. when the government to ban real for bitcoin, I'm sure it will give a bad effect on bitcoin, so the government is also taking part in the adoption of bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
2022 will come in five years. In five years, Bitcoin will not be so popular that it can be used anywhere. I mean, his popularity among the people of all countries. Many people simply do not know about it yet

People not knowing isn't the only reason as to why they are not, or may not use Bitcoin. There are enough people that are simply not interested in it even though they know that it's there. These are the simple people that are happy with how their bank and government is serving them, and where every bit of wealth that they have sits in their house and in their savings account. These people account for a massive percentage of the world population.
Activity: 826
2022 will come in five years. In five years, Bitcoin will not be so popular that it can be used anywhere. I mean, his popularity among the people of all countries. Many people simply do not know about it yet
In that five years I am sure that bitcoin will reach to all of those people who will have internet connection while those people may not have access to bitcoin who do not have internet because the bitcoin supporters are more faster and working for it efficiently.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Looks like we are looking at everywhere but the place that really needs the attention! Bitcoin is technology based, which means power supply is indispensable, meanwhile a good percentage of the world population do not have access to power supply. Some can't help the epileptic supply they end up with and the upfront cost of solar power is already priced out of their reach, in fact, that would be such a luxury.

Someone please tell me how the people in this category are going to be part of bitcoin or cryptocurrency community within the next five years even if somehow they are knowledgeable about its existence? At best, more and more people would be attracted to bitcoin and the industry, but near impossible for everyone to put it to use even some years after 2022.
Activity: 270
Activity: 686
right now the craze of Internet users has mushroomed in number even kepelosok area, of the likely bitcoin will be more known and more users even though some of them just try to like what it bitcoin, bitcoin was confident in that year will be more advanced
It is hard to predict how the future of the bitcoin will be in the next few years, but one thing for sure is that whenever the bitcoin price goes up it brings with it new users and new investors, to the scene.

If the price keeps going up there will be a large usage of bitcoin which will make companies adopt it and that will make it even more popular.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If Bitcoin will also grow rapidly as it did in 2016, it is likely that in a few years it will be used everywhere.

I agree to that. More and more people are liking the advantages bitcoin has over traditional fiat currency and are accepting it on their business. Moreover many poor countries have been using it and less of fiat. However it does need more acceptance and spreading.

Once the acceptance grows the prices are bound to increase and then traders can happily trade of large volumes as well.
Yes, more people will liking bitcoin. Internet service is really needed in this century. So many business and services are using internet. I am sure that internet usage will be more often. I am sure that bitcoin will get more mass adoption in 2022. Japan will release 5g internet technology soon. I am sure that it will make bitcoin transaction faster than now, so no more complaint about slow transaction of bitcoin. I think bitcoin do not have problem in 2022.

It will be like by many people but let's be realistic with it, though bitcoin will increase its user for this 2017. I don't bet that it will make all the nation and people use it on 2022. Because the world is too wide and we can't guarantee that all the places have internet connection and does have a knowledge with bitcoin.
If the time will come bitcoin will be used by anyone, I do not know anymore how this world would look like. The whole government system will be change because we will be living in decentralized world and everyone has the power to do what he like without restrictions. Does peace still be in that time?

The world will be probably on a fast pace because of this technology of bitcoin every transactions will be automated and our lives will be easier. Don't worry about peace by that time, if we are seeing that everyone is using bitcoin and everyone rumbles because of the crave to have bitcoins. We can just go at the top of the mountain and live there peacefully.

All we can do is wait and watch. The craze for bitcoin has always been increasing and so are prices. Maybe not everyone buy most of the people will learn and transact bitcoin in the next decade.

Not just tech-savvy people but less technical people as well will be using it. The shops and stores are accepting bitcoin and so people are bound to use it gradually.

Yes, everything can be learned gradually and even those people that had less knowledge in technology / technicalities still they can cope up with it. As long as most of the people will start using it and they don't have choice but to keep on with the flow or else they are the one that is not going to use bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
For me Bitcoin can not destroy fiat system because governments and famous bank they will not let that happen so they make a regulations and laws for crypto currencies.And we know that some countries banned Bitcoin.

Same as quoted government and banks make strict regulations or make changes within their system to make the fiat usage more. Bitcoin too gains popularity as an alternate money but won't be considered as a mainstream system for every need just similar to fiat.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Life is a game, you either play it or get played.
Bitcoin has already spread to a large population, it appears to grow in numbers each and every year ignoring falls... With other cryptocurrencies in public venue, there'll be an even spike in which all coins would gain buzz.

Over the years none will be as inexpensive as they are right now. With the looks of silver runner ups (with BTC being gold)... None shall be without hybrid options that spur when more than one coin open up. Now people are exchanging both fiat and smaller currencies to and from BTC stashes. This entire process isn't just the value of it's price, but of all in the economies held. With huge mining operations switching mine nodes this also will enhance all comparable.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
i am sure that bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022 because bitcoin getting too much popularity day by day and a lot of people adopting bitcoin in huge amount and people are getting awareness quickly about bitcoin so i hope bitcoin will be used worldwide in the future.
I really doubt that people in villages who don't have a computer or people in reservations or Amis will use bitcoin is 3 years. It's silly to think that bitcoin is going be used by everyone in 5 years. By the around calculation bitcoin will be used by 1 mlrd of people in general.
very honestly it is really difficult that in 2022 all the people of the world will start using bitcoin. to me i think it will hardly 3% of people may be start using bitcoin, because it is a fact that in most of the backward area people may even not be able to use computer and get the facility of internet.
The fact that in my own we can not predict the future but even here in my country asking some of your friends or other business where we are depositing money to convert into bitcoin they did not know it. if the adoption is still the same just like now we can not seen many people can use bitcoin that actually you can ask some friend that they already know about bitcoin.. so in 2022 i think it is impossible that we can seen outside in your house that knows about bitcoin.. unless more adoption more news impression in tv commercial i think we will more increase people who are using it..

I think the problem of that not so many people know about bitcoin is that there is no enough education in bitcoin and Blockchain area. Many people is still accept bitcoin as new pyramid. But I think in 2022 the situation is going to be better.
Yeah including that but i think it is not the majority but if they are adding bitcoin to add page in their book related in crypto almost all books worldwide for any schools maybe they will know fast about bitcoin because they are added the bitcoin lecture to learn how bitcoin works..
but i think the majority still more impression or commerctial that bitcoin can be trusted.. because i think people are always looking for trusted if you offer bitcoin here locally they will say that it is scam..
Pages:
Jump to: