Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 94. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
It will take years before all people will accept btc as one of thier payment options. If we have 5% users of bitcoin of all the people in the world,in 2022 it will only add more % 5 .so bitcoin will need many years before other people will use it.
More people are paying their attention to bitcoin and I doubt that in 2022, there will be only 5% more people start using it. When Bitcoin was born, only hackers and some Bitcoin developer use it. But now, there are million people working with Bitcoin so that in 2022, Bitcoin will apparently become as popular as the USD
5% is much less till that time. I think it will be available in more than half of the world in 2022 and it is also believed that in 2022 maybe it will be thought that it is accepted as a global currency by the governments and if governments involve in bitcoin then it will spread virally all over the world.
Activity: 700
Really? Ah, nothing like that, too. Too hard to say will destroy the fiat system. Both are continuous, mutual need, however they also both have weaknesses of each side and it could not be separated. Many regions, many countries are not yet familiar with Bitcoin, even though there is still forbidden. The society also many are not educated well to understand what Bitcoin. So I think it will not happen.
that is right. bitcoin is not better known by so many people around the globe. the amount of people who know about bitcoin well is less than people who know bitcoin well, and use it. so I think it is too fast to conclude that almost all people will use bitcoin in 2022
The future of the bitcoin is very promising, the price is bringing more users to the network and more investors and business, which makes more people come to the network and the only way we could ensure that is by using bitcoin whenever we have the chance, so that way it will become more popular.

I am too very confident that almost everyone will be using bitcoin by 2022.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
It will take years before all people will accept btc as one of thier payment options. If we have 5% users of bitcoin of all the people in the world,in 2022 it will only add more % 5 .so bitcoin will need many years before other people will use it.
More people are paying their attention to bitcoin and I doubt that in 2022, there will be only 5% more people start using it. When Bitcoin was born, only hackers and some Bitcoin developer use it. But now, there are million people working with Bitcoin so that in 2022, Bitcoin will apparently become as popular as the USD

It should happen only if bitcoin gets accepted more by big country then we can see a huge success in bitcoin adoption. Until bitcoin is not legalized no trader will try to use it in real life business in fear of legal issues.

Than it can happen but I also do not think that it will happen very soon or in 2022, I think it will take some more years to do this.
of course it will not happen as short as it is, needs to be a process and a very long time. deployment of bitcoin is not as fast as one might imagine. this may take tens of years to almost all human use bitcoin
Activity: 686
Merit: 260

It should happen only if bitcoin gets accepted more by big country then we can see a huge success in bitcoin adoption. Until bitcoin is not legalized no trader will try to use it in real life business in fear of legal issues.

Than it can happen but I also do not think that it will happen very soon or in 2022, I think it will take some more years to do this.

2022 is very close now and it is possible to think that the whole population of the world will be engaged in using bitcoins. It is hard to determine on how bitcoin will be spread widely but if some big countries will introduce it like US and encourage the whole world to use bitcoins. Then for sure that can make the adoption faster.
Even if it's 100 years from now, I do not see that happening that people will use bitcoin and it's going to be the main currency, anytime we can be shut down by the government if they see there's a threat of using bitcoin in illegal activities.

I agree! it is something impossible that all is going to use bitcoin as a main currency well we could say that most of the people are using it but about going main currency that aint gonna happen
Activity: 686
global awareness for bitcoin or other crypto-currencies is not that wide to assure that bitcoin will be used by most of the people in the year 2022. That target year or expected year is very short one for bitcoin to achieve. Bitcoin future investors need more great news about the development and also good feedbacks from the older users or investors to convince them to use bitcoin. If bitcoin will be more expensive and fully developed then it will be easy for bitcoin to gather a lot of users.
No doubt that the users of bitcoin are rapidly increasing, but still there are even some countries where people do not know about bitcoin and they need still proper introduction.

I think still it require a lot of time to be used by everyone in the world so by 2022 more than 50% people will be using but not sure about 100% of world populations.
legendary
Merit: 1060
If bitcoin has its fixed price someday i dont have a doubt that bitcoin is used by all people in the world. As long that there is fixed price  ,half of people in world are only using it.
If so, then we should be seeing tens of thousands dollars worth of bitcoin and a dollar worth of bitcoin wouldn't be equal to 1BTC. I think that the only way for bitcoin to have a fixed or atleast pretty fixed price is when almost or all fiat currency has been converted to fiat already. At that point, no one wants to convert back to fiat since everyone's using bitcoin as their main currency and no one has significant amount of fiat left to make the bitcoin price move noticeable enough when he converts his fiat.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
I don't think so, bitcoin will become more popular and if economic crises keep happening, and it seems they will, then bitcoin adoption will keep growing but we cannot expect such a huge numbers of adopters, I don't think the network can accommodate all of them.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

2022 is very close now and it is possible to think that the whole population of the world will be engaged in using bitcoins. It is hard to determine on how bitcoin will be spread widely but if some big countries will introduce it like US and encourage the whole world to use bitcoins. Then for sure that can make the adoption faster.
Even if it's 100 years from now, I do not see that happening that people will use bitcoin and it's going to be the main currency, anytime we can be shut down by the government if they see there's a threat of using bitcoin in illegal activities.

You can't "shut down" bitcoin in the same way that you can't realistically shut down the internet.
Activity: 378
BULL RUN until 2030

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Activity: 294
Yes, but I doubt that even 5% of population is use bitcoin now. Maybe just to 2022 year it's going to reach 5%. I know that bitcoin is spreading the world, but I think it will not enough even a hundred years to it be used by everyone.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
If bitcoin has its fixed price someday i dont have a doubt that bitcoin is used by all people in the world. As long that there is fixed price  ,half of people in world are only using it.
Activity: 247
yes there is no doubt about this that the uses of bitcoin are increasing by day by day.. still i do not thing that it can be possible to all the people of th world to use bitcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Really? Ah, nothing like that, too. Too hard to say will destroy the fiat system. Both are continuous, mutual need, however they also both have weaknesses of each side and it could not be separated. Many regions, many countries are not yet familiar with Bitcoin, even though there is still forbidden. The society also many are not educated well to understand what Bitcoin. So I think it will not happen.
that is right. bitcoin is not better known by so many people around the globe. the amount of people who know about bitcoin well is less than people who know bitcoin well, and use it. so I think it is too fast to conclude that almost all people will use bitcoin in 2022

If the user number increase 10 times, the price will rise 100 times.
It looks like more, with the user's existing price can go up 3 times, certainly if increased 10 times the price it could be 1000 times, if in 2022 or 5 more years again, users of bitcoin estimated 25% of the entire population of the world. It seems like this is pretty awesome, and it's bound to happen.
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
It's so distant future. Cryptocurrency world is developing so fast who knows what will happen, if bitcoin survives. But if very large adoption happens worldwide and if bitcoin becomes fully accepted and regulated in financial sphere maybe by this time it will become dominant and equal to fiat and large number of people in the world will use it.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297

Activity: 403
Less is more
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
2022 is 5 years from now. It is true that its popularity will increase significantly but the issue of it being used by almost everyone is what I will not subscribe to. For the advanced world where basic infrastructures to enable smooth transition to the use of Bitcoin, I agree but not for developing countries who are still battling with mirage of social issues such as political instability, high poverty level with unemployment reaching the roof, epileptic power supply, unaffordable internet access among other things, I say 5 years will be too short to get it fixed.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
Well, today, many people are aware of how useful bitcoin, and maybe at this point, they have learned to use bitcoin. this will probably continue to grow, by word of mouth, person to person, and it will be up to everyone. and I believe, in 2022, everyone may have known about bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: