Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future? - page 12. (Read 1489 times)

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
April 17, 2018, 09:16:08 AM
Bitcoin controls the cryptocurrency market a lot, so I don’t think that will be in anyway possible. If Bitcoin happens to end in future, I wouldn’t be surprised if other cryptocurrencies also starts falling immediately, beaches anything that happens to Bitcoin affect altcoins too. The government plan of creating a state controlled cryptocurrency wouldn’t make no sense and won’t be a successful project. I don’t think anyone would like to take such risk of investing their money into the hands of government just like that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 17, 2018, 05:05:21 AM
I hope it doesn't because it will really be a disaster
Activity: 2562
Merit: 586
April 17, 2018, 04:35:19 AM
In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

In real life, monetary forms can be changed, but the "rules of the game" are not reversible. In any era, as long as the "rules of the game" are in, even if there is a war, as long as the data is still in, any virtual currency can survive and pass on under this rule.

As a result, many prognosticators say that the current currency will be replaced entirely by digital money in the near future. However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

From the national level, the digital currency is a long-term process, the user panic, while prove itself in the prototype stage, again shows the importance of relevant laws and regulations and industry since the flooding. Until a key directive is introduced, the digital currency can only be stuck in the 3.0 era.
How could a relevant innovation disappear if it is needed and relevant in our time. I believe bitcoin will continue to prosper and will get even bigger the price will continue to increase because there are only 21k bitcoins ever created so therefore the price will keep on increasing as the demand grows..and bitcoin is a new digital portal for faster safier and cost effecient way of transacting digital world that we live in.

So unrelevant to tell that bitcoin will be eliminated easily since once and for all some country approve to use bitcoins and there are some countries who gains huge from it since they regulate and gain taxes. but I wonder on where the hell came with that disappearing idea while we all know bitcoins are been much pretty good stands eventhough the downfall are badly occuring and stopping it whenever it reach for its new ATH.

If you want bitcoin and other crypto coins to help you in having a better future and that you want to bring some positive change in your life because of these crypto currencies, then the only thing which you need to do is that you need to throw away all the negative thoughts and that you must think in a positive way as this will help you in analyzing the situation in a better way. Nothing bad will happen to bitcoin and it will keep on making its name.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
April 16, 2018, 07:38:01 PM
A good rule to follow is never to invest more than what you would be willing to lose.

This is exactly the right advise so that even if bitcoin disappears as the op question goes, you won't have to regret much. Putting everthing into bitcoin won't be a wise decision.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
April 16, 2018, 06:48:59 PM
Bitcoin will die when quantum computer will be created!

Do you know how much efforts of quantum computers to be used for decrypting any wallet. I see your judgement is really fucking worst then any newbies. If you do not know about bitcoin and blockchain ledger. First buy some article book and read about it buddy.

I believe you and your son may die before the bitcoin is getting hacked. That is the amount time need to crack the bitcoin wallet with its public address alone. Even hacking happens with the private key information only. If the wallet owner keep the private key secured no one can affect it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 16, 2018, 03:57:03 PM
We cannot predict if bitcoin will just disappear in the future or it will still stay as a digital currency. But, since the creation of bitcoin way back nine years ago it is not recognizable or people giving attention to this but as you can see years by years, bitcoin evolves its value and became the dominant crypto currency. Though, the market now are in red line but still bitcoin has a high value than any other crypto currencies. So, probably in the near future bitcoin will still remain if the more and more people utilize it and recognize it by the government.
No one can predict bitcoin in the future, but i believe it will not disappear, instead it will become our international currency in the future. It will become popular to all people and most of all government are legalized bitcoin. Bitcoin will not disappear because Most people still support and using bitcoin, it will last forever and stay remain as our income or investment.
Just because of the reason that the market value of bitcoin is low now-a-days, we cannot support this argument that bitcoin will disappear in the future or will lose its reputation. Bitcoin has still the same name in the market as well as amongst the investors and that the prices keeps on going up and down. There is nothing to be worried about and that we need to hold our coins tightly.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
April 16, 2018, 03:12:20 PM
Bitcoin will die when quantum computer will be created!
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
April 16, 2018, 02:15:48 PM
Nope, there is no chance of being disappear. Because the demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day. Though within these days lots of new ICO project launched like- SciDex. People love to invest in new ICO project. But they don't forget about the old one. Because they are getting success from the old one too. Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
April 16, 2018, 11:58:33 AM
No.. bitcoin is already part of new era's culture, they probably used as the next virtual currency in the upcoming days because of its significant role in transacting payments. We cannot deny the fact that it lessens human work so therefore this will remains until the next and next generation comes:)
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 11:07:28 AM
Could be bitcoin instead will be the virtual currency of the future is quite good. Some countries may make their own cryptocurrency and under government control of course! You will know what if a thing that makes a profit will certainly be cheated. Something in government control is government freedom. And bitcoin is not like that. Bitcoin is not controlled, but in balance!
Activity: 229
April 16, 2018, 11:04:53 AM
No, I think bitcoin will continue to exist and develop in the future. The issues discussed around the G20 continue to show optimism and promise as states are focusing on exploiting the strengths of blockchain technology to apply it to society. Blockchain trends and community-based extensions are creating a revolutionary competition in the crypto market. Bitcoin will definitely remain the focus of attention and popularity is rising fast. Whenever bitcoin fluctuates in a downward trend.
Activity: 154
April 16, 2018, 10:19:30 AM
In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

In real life, monetary forms can be changed, but the "rules of the game" are not reversible. In any era, as long as the "rules of the game" are in, even if there is a war, as long as the data is still in, any virtual currency can survive and pass on under this rule.

As a result, many prognosticators say that the current currency will be replaced entirely by digital money in the near future. However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

From the national level, the digital currency is a long-term process, the user panic, while prove itself in the prototype stage, again shows the importance of relevant laws and regulations and industry since the flooding. Until a key directive is introduced, the digital currency can only be stuck in the 3.0 era.

Yes it is possible if a war exploded or a natural calamity happened and may cause to damaged digital network were transactions of bitcoin depends.
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
April 16, 2018, 05:38:53 AM
I think not, because at the moment, bitcoin has the largest volume on the market and is considered the main coin for investing in the crypto currency  Wink
I also think the same, bitcoin is always in demand by everyone and its value keeps rising, many fud are scattered so the value goes down but bitcoin keeps coming back
With every passing day, the number of people who are getting to know about bitcoin and other crypto currencies is increasing and that there are so many people who are showing a very positive attitude and response towards this and that they are trying their best to invest as much as they can into any of the crypto currency. Bitcoin will remain there in this world and that we need to trust bitcoin.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1
April 16, 2018, 03:37:47 AM
Too short to disappear nowadays where a lot of bitcoin correction nowadays, plus the user anywhere it strengthens the current market, for me bitcoin will not disappear too early, a lot of positive news G20 meeting that time makes bitcoin find the bright spot, all parties want controlling bitcoin thoroughly, it makes me sure bitcoin will be good in the future.
did not rule out also to be able to disappear on this earth by destroying internet server systems around the world.

The way bitcoin spreading among peoples live i highly doubt of bitcoin disappearances in near future and with it's secure transaction system and as a decentralized currency bitcoin isn't dependable to anyone. It's pretty much run on itself which guarantee the bright future of bitcoin without risking it's existing .
Activity: 46
April 15, 2018, 03:35:39 PM
lost coins only make the commodity more scarce increasing the value of remaining coins. mining subsidies will end and miners will start depending only on the fee market to get their income. fees will naturally increase but we'll have extra cheap and fast 2nd layer payments way earlier.

another good thing that's derived from that is empty blocks and spam will reduce when block rewards approaches zero.
Activity: 10
April 15, 2018, 01:38:34 PM
I love the essential premisses of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I think they have economical and philosophycal implications that will make a very positive impact in the way people interact in so many ways, and i like to think about those implications.

Then sometimes i get me thinking if it will ever be possible for bitcoin to replace FIAT currency.
Then i think about its limited supply, and i get that limited supply solves the problem of inflation being controlled at will by authoritarian institutions (like the Federal Reserve at the US, of the Banco Central at Brasil), but doenst limited supply generates another quieter, but a lot more dangerous scenario on the long run?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 01:30:19 PM
We cannot predict if bitcoin will just disappear in the future or it will still stay as a digital currency. But, since the creation of bitcoin way back nine years ago it is not recognizable or people giving attention to this but as you can see years by years, bitcoin evolves its value and became the dominant crypto currency. Though, the market now are in red line but still bitcoin has a high value than any other crypto currencies. So, probably in the near future bitcoin will still remain if the more and more people utilize it and recognize it by the government.
No one can predict bitcoin in the future, but i believe it will not disappear, instead it will become our international currency in the future. It will become popular to all people and most of all government are legalized bitcoin. Bitcoin will not disappear because Most people still support and using bitcoin, it will last forever and stay remain as our income or investment.
Activity: 322
Merit: 21
April 15, 2018, 12:11:41 PM
Majority win, its my own view too. Bitcoin will never be gone in the future. Its official become part of our life since we use it in different ways or from different transaction.
Just like now, the bitcoin still survive after 5+ year of its existent, so no wonder it will continue till the last breath of each of us. Lessen the effort of every transaction and real money online.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
April 15, 2018, 11:34:42 AM
I dont think that bitcoin will can dissappear in the future. Because itsalready a to big industry behind bitcoin and blockchain. And the demand for bitcoin is still to high. SO even when the gouverments trying to destroy bitcoin or cryptocurrencies, they will be not successfull. Bitcoin has a to strong community, and it will never give up. So dont beleive your trust in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. SO hold your coins, and you can sell it in some years for a lot of money!
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 11:33:11 AM
I believed that Bitcoin will only be disappear if all buyers or users of bitcoin will stop buying it in the entire world. But that is impossible to be happen unless the Armageddon comes in to our planet. 
May not because bitcoin is usable almost all the world although many governments didn’t allow bitcoin in their countries but still many people are investing and using bitcoin for their international transaction. So I think that is not possible that it will disappear in the future. Lots of people have invested in bitcoin.

Pages:
Jump to: