Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future? - page 7. (Read 1489 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
That wouldn’t be a problem to me, cause it doesn’t matter at all. The only thing that matters is how much I’m able to make before it happens to disappear or whatever it is that happens. So I will also advise you to do the same thing, work hard and focus on what you’re doing now so that if anything happens tomorrow, cause the government of your country can even ban Bitcoin, but when you have achieved enough from it, you wouldn’t be much worried.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

In real life, monetary forms can be changed, but the "rules of the game" are not reversible. In any era, as long as the "rules of the game" are in, even if there is a war, as long as the data is still in, any virtual currency can survive and pass on under this rule.

As a result, many prognosticators say that the current currency will be replaced entirely by digital money in the near future. However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

From the national level, the digital currency is a long-term process, the user panic, while prove itself in the prototype stage, again shows the importance of relevant laws and regulations and industry since the flooding. Until a key directive is introduced, the digital currency can only be stuck in the 3.0 era.
I will advise you to better not mind all these things you’re seeing these and just focus on how much you can be able to make from it before anything happens. Always make sure you withdraw every achievement you have made so far to start a new one and not leaving it in their. We are all not sure about the future of Bitcoin, but we do believe that it is here to stay (maybe for a long time) and we ain’t sure how long that would be. That’s why I said you should make use of this time you have now to work harder and earn something out of it before it’s late.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
well it has 2 ways be extinct and dissapeear forever or take its place in the world and have a stable and very strong presence in our daily lifes for which we need another crisis in my opinion.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
I think and I'm sure bitcoin will not disappear, because there are still bitcoiners or bitcoin communities still using and looking for bitcoin. They all know that bitcoin will be potentially very good in the future. And one thing that maybe bitcoin will disappear is the absence of internet network around the world, because to access bitcoin or digital currency using only internet network. bitcoin values ​​are based on demand and supply so that if people stop using bitcoin then the price will start to decline. But that possibility is so low.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
Bitcoin is essentially the gold of virtual currencies so it's very unlikely to see it disappearing. It bears the face of the whole cryptocurrency and I know devs will just upgrade it instead of making a better one to replace it.
The way bitcoin is creating such a positive impact in the society and the way people are showing their interest in investing of their money into this crypto coin is an indication of this thing that bitcoin holds a very much bright future and that there will never come certain time when we will be hearing of a news that bitcoin is no more or any other thing like that. Bitcoin will always remain in this world, helping people in changing their lives.
Activity: 882
Merit: 517
cloverdex.io
We have crossed the initial stage and are in journey to bring everyone into crypto world where such a question which should have raised in the initial stage should remain questioned as its of useless now. Kindly don't mistake me. You can question here as Crypto currencies take over local fiats? This question would be so opt in current competitive market. There are chances for it i would say down the line in few 1 decade.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

In real life, monetary forms can be changed, but the "rules of the game" are not reversible. In any era, as long as the "rules of the game" are in, even if there is a war, as long as the data is still in, any virtual currency can survive and pass on under this rule.

As a result, many prognosticators say that the current currency will be replaced entirely by digital money in the near future. However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

From the national level, the digital currency is a long-term process, the user panic, while prove itself in the prototype stage, again shows the importance of relevant laws and regulations and industry since the flooding. Until a key directive is introduced, the digital currency can only be stuck in the 3.0 era.

I am not a psychic actually to answer you question, besides all of our opinion here was an speculation. So, nobody knows if bitcoin will disappear in the near future. It maybe or maybe not that's my answer, perhaps. But for now it is good to hold bitcoin in a long term because there are many rumors about it by 2025 bitcoin will become 100K$ each Smiley
Lol. Actually, no one is a psychic obviously to even be able to know what happens in the future and no matter what anyone may think anyway, no one can be right or wrong in this sort of things. I believe however that there is a bright future for bitcoin and in most aspect, it is going to end up being a market we will all look back to this date and tell ourselves we really made a good choice and that is all I am after and looking forward to anyway.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
I am sure that in the future Bitcoin will not disappear in the future Bitcoin will grow and become famous. If Bitcoin in the future disappears, then how are you doing with the other coins? Will definitely disappear as well. Bitcoin is the King of all coins so if the king alone cannot survive, the king's children will not survive.
Activity: 24
who knows?

i don't think so, but we'll just have to wait and see how it all goes
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
I invested in bitcoin personally because i believe and trust its potential of living continously in the market, therefore i look forward on positve future of bitcoin in the cryptoworld that it won’t die but instead it will be more patronized by majority and people may consider it as one of the best investment to have in life for future security
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Bitcoin can not replace Fiat, it helps people saving there value and escaping of controlling from government. Goverment cannot do anything to change and control Bitcoin.
There is nothing in this world which is not possible and that we all know the potential and the capabilities of the bitcoin. I don’t think so that there is any such significant reason because of which we can claim this thing that bitcoin cannot replace paper money.

It will take time for things to be settled down in a way they should be but we can really hope to see something which can help us in a better way.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is nice to help the community, the people, help reduce the unemployment rate. But let's not forget that bitcoin and crypto are a market that is not legally guaranteed as well as rules and regulations to ensure an important future position. Any adjustment can have a negative impact on the market.

These are just the rumors which are being spread by the people who don’t even know about bitcoin and that they don’t have any kind of information or technical knowledge which can help them in telling the future of the bitcoin or any other crypto coin.

Nothing like that will happen and that all the crypto coins especially bitcoin will remain there and that all these coins will help their investors in making more money.
I don’t think so that bitcoin has so far given us any such reason because of which we can claim this thing that the future of the bitcoin is in danger and that bitcoin will not be able to survive in the coming days or so. In fact, I can see a very colorful and bright future of not only bitcoin but the entire crypto market and that they will surely be able to make much better name amongst the people.
Firstly, asking questions about future is even always funny as if we all know what the future is going to be holding for any of us, let alone bitcoin.

Secondly, this is a market that is obviously here to stay and I do not for any reason see how anything would end up affecting bitcoin negatively to the point where it is going to disappear. However, it is a good risk to take when trying to compare the profit to the loss ratio, and for that reason, it is an investment almost everyone would want to be a part of.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is essentially the gold of virtual currencies so it's very unlikely to see it disappearing. It bears the face of the whole cryptocurrency and I know devs will just upgrade it instead of making a better one to replace it.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think that Bitcoin as first cryptocurrency and as most popular cryptocurrency is never going to 'die', vice versa I believe that some day it can become the main currency. even more main than $))
Everyone is optimistic about it, we are now at a step forward and at a much better level. Bitcoin increasingly in demand and become a digital currency with a very large market share coverage and also even beat some currencies in the world. So this will be a positive move and I'm sure Bitcoin can survive and become a legally recognized currency. Maybe we just wait for the government's decision, the support from the government is very meaningful because the government currently seems to still think to support Bitcoin or not. If this can be realized then it is certain that Bitcoin's future will be bright and calculated then it could be Bitcoin into a legally recognized currency all over the world.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257

It is obvious that governments are going to take actions against cryptocurrencies, that is what we're seen that right now but they cannot destroy it, as long as people want to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies there is nothing they can do to stop us, now I agree that stability is necessary for a currency but if bitcoin is successful at becoming one of the main currencies around the world it is possible that we could reach a point in history in which things are priced directly in bitcoin and not in dollars and at that point the price will be stable.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
I think that Bitcoin as first cryptocurrency and as most popular cryptocurrency is never going to 'die', vice versa I believe that some day it can become the main currency. even more main than $))
Activity: 56
for last couple of years 'crypto theme' has became so popular and doing it now and BTC is too old already, some people are creating thier own currencies, so i think that BTC is going disappear by replacing
Activity: 60
there are a lot of new cryptocurrencies have appeared recently and BTC has started to losing his popularity so yeah it is undoubtedly going to be replaced
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
We don't know what really happen to the bitcoin after few many years more maybe we can't see the price of the bitcoin become high again or we bitcoin die after few years because we know a lot of altcoins now  and maybe they have some altcoin who replace bitcoin to it's place. But I hope bitcoin will still alive so many people can earn a lot of money ..
No one amongst us can be sure about the future as you can expect anything to happen in the future and that anything can disappear. However, we need to be positive and that we need to think in a positive manner as this will help us in trusting bitcoin and other crypto coins in much better way and that only then we will be able to invest some money as well as make some good profit out of that investment.
Being positive is not even a necessity, it is a choice and we cannot force anyone to either remain positive or their entire life end up expecting the worst. Life does not work in a way that would end up favoring everybody anyway and as long as those who understand the long term benefit are willing to keep taking the risk of holding on to their coin, I do not see bitcoin disappearing to anywhere.

This market is gradually getting established and that is obviously what makes it important. An highly established things are going to stay with human being hence worrying about the future of bitcoin is sounding complete meaningless to me or at least as of current trends. Some experts are predicting bitcoin to serve us at least for next two to three centuries before another big and advance technology may take over bitcoins.
Activity: 112

I think it will not dissappear because bitcoin is very strong and with so many many investors world wide.I'm
Pages:
Jump to: