Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future? - page 10. (Read 1489 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
April 23, 2018, 05:49:50 AM
it can not possible people are investing for what people who are joined with this from long time how they will survive if btc will disappear in future people are heaving trust on it and not this only in many countries people using as in services in that case if the question will come i think will be bother.
Activity: 179
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 11:01:15 AM
yes it could happen missing bitcoin in the future. but the digital currency will not disappear in the future. because there will be a new coin that replaces bitcoin with a more convenient and practical system. but the crypto world will never disappear.

I think no, disappear is very impossible and it's just a speculation because I really believe that bitcoin is still the leading crypto in the future even the new coins will come to compete.
Activity: 241
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 07:48:02 AM
yes it could happen missing bitcoin in the future. but the digital currency will not disappear in the future. because there will be a new coin that replaces bitcoin with a more convenient and practical system. but the crypto world will never disappear.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
April 22, 2018, 03:49:59 AM
We don't know what really happen to the bitcoin after few many years more maybe we can't see the price of the bitcoin become high again or we bitcoin die after few years because we know a lot of altcoins now  and maybe they have some altcoin who replace bitcoin to it's place. But I hope bitcoin will still alive so many people can earn a lot of money ..
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
April 22, 2018, 12:47:01 AM
Bitcoin can never disappear inasmuch people are still trading.
Very true bitcoin will ever get disappear because a lot of people are waiting for the market of bitcoin to increase a demand and the price will increase itself, bitcoin is the future currency for me as much as it is getting high bitcoin will increase more but we will; increasing popularity of bitcoin is the sign that bitcoin going to have very high price and high demand so do chance for bitcoin to get disappear and right now almost 99 percent of people are investing in bitcoin then how can we ever think that bitcoin will go disappeared in future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 21, 2018, 08:38:30 PM
Everything that exists today can disappear and that same principle applies to bitcoin. But I know that bitcoin will last for a couple of decades though. And that fact that it's a technology, it will evolve and could lead for it getting replaced.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
April 21, 2018, 07:34:36 PM
We are living in a digital currency world now. All are using internet based transaction to buy, sell, and travel with just a click. Bitcoin made it easier due to its peer to peer transaction and secure it with a blockchain.

"The fastest the transactions the more well economy well rise" thats why japan adopted it.

Bitcoin will never disappeared it well on become the world currency.
Activity: 182
April 21, 2018, 08:49:16 AM
Bitcoin can never disappear inasmuch people are still trading.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
April 21, 2018, 06:44:50 AM
Bitcoin is nice to help the community, the people, help reduce the unemployment rate. But let's not forget that bitcoin and crypto are a market that is not legally guaranteed as well as rules and regulations to ensure an important future position. Any adjustment can have a negative impact on the market.

These are just the rumors which are being spread by the people who don’t even know about bitcoin and that they don’t have any kind of information or technical knowledge which can help them in telling the future of the bitcoin or any other crypto coin.

Nothing like that will happen and that all the crypto coins especially bitcoin will remain there and that all these coins will help their investors in making more money.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
April 21, 2018, 05:54:14 AM
In the future bitcoin will disappear, it may happen but no one knows when it will disappear .. as long as investors and bitcoin users are still there I think bitcoin will still exist and even if lost there may be replacement of other digital currencies .. bitcoin during this eye best digital money in crypto because it's the highest price among other coins .. i hope bitcoin will still exist and will not disappear as many people need it ..
Activity: 54
April 21, 2018, 02:40:41 AM
In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

In real life, monetary forms can be changed, but the "rules of the game" are not reversible. In any era, as long as the "rules of the game" are in, even if there is a war, as long as the data is still in, any virtual currency can survive and pass on under this rule.

As a result, many prognosticators say that the current currency will be replaced entirely by digital money in the near future. However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

From the national level, the digital currency is a long-term process, the user panic, while prove itself in the prototype stage, again shows the importance of relevant laws and regulations and industry since the flooding. Until a key directive is introduced, the digital currency can only be stuck in the 3.0 era.
A difficult question Smiley Because no one can predict the future. Maybe tomorrow, next year, 10 years later, 100 years after the BTC still exists or may collapse bubble. Cheesy
Activity: 255
April 20, 2018, 04:11:08 PM
This will be a hard call. Even top analysts wont be decisive on the issue. My take is that even if Bitcoin disappears in the near future, it will give birth to something better. The world wants digital currencies and decentralization
Exactly it has already made a lot of thing better in pour community and still it is helping people to earn money and to create their own ways for earning, right now bitcoin is acting as currency of the future and it is providing our community a new way of life.  Bitcoin will never disappear because people have good life because of bitcoin, in my own state a lot of rich people are introduces in the society because of bitcoin only. To me bitcoin is really a great help so as much as investors have trust on crypto till then bitcoin is not going to end.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 12:23:13 PM
In the future, bitcoin may yet have another destiny. If a sovereign state were to issue its own digital currency based on blockchain technology, the situation would be complicated. Matthew Bishop, senior editor of the economist, said: "the biggest risk for digital money is that the government is likely to act to destroy alternative currencies other than fiat currencies." So should we worry about this?

In real life, monetary forms can be changed, but the "rules of the game" are not reversible. In any era, as long as the "rules of the game" are in, even if there is a war, as long as the data is still in, any virtual currency can survive and pass on under this rule.

As a result, many prognosticators say that the current currency will be replaced entirely by digital money in the near future. However, to become an international currency, digital currency needs to meet a necessary condition, which is the stability of monetary value.

From the national level, the digital currency is a long-term process, the user panic, while prove itself in the prototype stage, again shows the importance of relevant laws and regulations and industry since the flooding. Until a key directive is introduced, the digital currency can only be stuck in the 3.0 era.
I don't think there is any chance for bitcoin to be disappear in future . I don't meant to say that due to privacy no one can remove from the online world but in Actual the main reason is many people ( from very poor to big rich ) have invested Thier money in this field and after these things if any government of that country will sudden take action or any authority will take action against this then we can understand that a big amount of Money will become gardbage , so definitely there no change to disappear bitcoin and also the owner of the bitcoin and bitcoin team are rich because of the value of the bitcoin , so there I no chance for bitcoin to be disappear by them , at emergency condition they will save it in a high encrypted place surely .
So don't think about this with limited life , it is a technology and no one can stop it because it is not running from particular place but is supported by multiple places of the world .
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 10:33:44 AM
bitcoin will not be as fast as it disappears. considering that bitcoin has many users around the world, making bitcoin known to many people. And we know that the G20 meeting at that time discussed the setting of bitcoin, which is positive news for bitcoin in order to remain trustworthy in its future existence. but it does not guarantee 100%.

Based on the experiences that bitcoin  can disappeared or not. I think it is decided by in the market, holders, traders, investors, and we know that some other countries forbid about using bitcoin in transaction ,  and I don’t know  in the future that Bitcoin will be lost or not, it is depending the users .
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
April 20, 2018, 07:09:54 AM
people who are invested in btc and who is join btc from starting they will never wanted and never agree with this talks because people had seen from the starting to bitcoin it is incredible currency and people made by this and became good and rich now btc spreading every where so how it can disappear in the future we will think about btc good for the future also it cannot happen ever until last bitcoin will not comes up by satoshi nakamoto.
Activity: 546
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2018, 06:52:27 AM
Maybe yes Bitcoin will die but digital currency is forever. Digital Currency  will not disappear in the future because Crypto is the future money. If there is an invention of a very perfect new digital currency that surpass bitcoin, this will only make bitcoin price to be very low. But bitcoin still exist  until the last man buy all bitcoin and keep it as his souvinier.
I'm more concerning that bitcoin will remain a crypto leader all the time, although it's not certain yet., but I would rather judge bitcoin can't be replaced, because the cryptocurrency's name/its popularity is known due bitcoin, I think bitcoin will still get a lot of supports till it pushes it to stay on its position all the time with interest as well as the many things that many people did with bitcoin.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
April 20, 2018, 05:26:09 AM
This will be a hard call. Even top analysts wont be decisive on the issue. My take is that even if Bitcoin disappears in the near future, it will give birth to something better. The world wants digital currencies and decentralization
Activity: 1366
Merit: 107
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 20, 2018, 04:45:31 AM
Maybe yes Bitcoin will die but digital currency is forever. Digital Currency  will not disappear in the future because Crypto is the future money. If there is an invention of a very perfect new digital currency that surpass bitcoin, this will only make bitcoin price to be very low. But bitcoin still exist  until the last man buy all bitcoin and keep it as his souvinier.
Activity: 1008
April 19, 2018, 11:38:13 PM

No because bitcoin is very stong and most trusted crypto available in the market.
Doubtless that bitcoin is strongest currency even now and more people are investing in bitcoin which is making it more and more powerful,. So it is good to buy bitcoin it has a lot of potential; bitcoin is increasing in price which is making a lot of people attract toward bitcoin so for me as well nothing is better than bitcoin, investors are now aware of the bitcoin features And increasing popularity of bitcoin is making it legal worldwide so bitcoin is getting powerful and it has bright future and it will never get disappear ever in life.
Activity: 94
April 19, 2018, 04:32:16 PM
There is always the possibility of some regulation changing the landscape unfortunately Sad
Pages:
Jump to: