Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin ever be so popular like real money ?? - page 10. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 0
If its value will continue being the number one crypto currency so it is popular. Real money for now it is on its early adaptation stage on the market and there are many businesses are already accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment but it will always take time.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
Life can not be considered without real money. There is no alternative to money in every step. But in the digital era, as a digital currency, Bitcoin can increase the use as a real money?
unt npw, the bitcoin sti spreading it's identity in the whole word because the last time I search about how many the bitcoin user in the world, it is only at 35-40% . every year the.bitcoin user was more and more sp I think it will be a gpod flowing. and I feel that someday it will become known in all country
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
We are still in the early phases of adoption for non fiat based currency. At one point Bitcoin was used as an alternative currency by a few websites and business. The growth and popularity has pushed it from being a currency to acting more like gold. Its generally to expensive to use as a day to day currency now and i suspect it will stay that way for the near future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
What is your definition of real money? Digital money does not mean no real money, because Sweden will soon introduce digital money as the official currency of the country and it will be clearly real money. So your question should be will bitcoin ever be so popular like the official money of a country. And I think yes it is only a question of time until crypto currencies will become as popular as the country's official currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Life can not be considered without real money. There is no alternative to money in every step. But in the digital era, as a digital currency, Bitcoin can increase the use as a real money?
Pages:
Jump to: