Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin ever be so popular like real money ?? - page 2. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

I think that the old money system is simply no longer past and outdated in the digital world. Only this change will not take place in 5 to 10 years
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Yes bitcoin now is popular in a different country it uses as an alternative currency bitcoin is our future money.
Activity: 84
90%+ of fiat is digital money. Bitcoin might become popular like fiat, as it would simply be a software upgrade.

I say simply, but the implications are massive.

Time will tell. I'm betting on it's mass adoption, or at least it's potential for mass adoption.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I think Bitcoin will surpass the value of real money. Bitcoin is a safe haven. Now the global economy is very dangerous. The global financial crisis may occur at any time. In the future, cryptocurrency may be very expensive.
Activity: 38
In this manner elevated amounts of Bitcoin instability are affected by news about government strategies and also other geopilitic events,so it's regular that there are individuals who are not exceptionally idealistic or extremely certain about the eventual fate of virtual cash. we think about this as a computerized speculation without replacing ordinary cash.
Activity: 185
What is your definition of real money? Digital money does not mean no real money, because Sweden will soon introduce digital money as the official currency of the country and it will be clearly real money. So your question should be will bitcoin ever be so popular like the official money of a country. And I think yes it is only a question of time until crypto currencies will become as popular as the country's official currency.
In the fact that real money it's something used for acceptance between two or more so digital or hard is the same thing
Activity: 156
As for in this century of crypto we are now, i guess bitcoin and all other coin will soon be popular as money it self. That is if their is continuity and more development in it.
it is still a speculation and prediction in some time to come, now crypto can be calculated in the world. crypto much used as a means of payment used in some countries, but if you have to compete with money I think bitcoin will still be in trouble because money is still the most popular and still be one of the best transaction tool in the world.
Activity: 248
The world is going to switch to digital money in the nearest future because cryptos currency is getting popular day after day.
Many rich people around the world keep exchange their fiat currencies to digital currencies, Switzerland and environs will soon legalized the use of cryptocurrency as fiat money, and this will be a great achievement in cryptos world.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is almost popular, apart from been popular for people in the crypto space, it is starting to be popular among the people outside of bitcoin, i remember an old family friend once asked me what bitcoin is all about, this is to show that even the aged people know about it and i believe it will eve get more popular in the future.
Activity: 154
I do not think that will happen. A currency may have certain criteria that crypto can not satisfy. Next is its high volatility may not be accepted by all parties.
Activity: 126
Life can not be considered without real money. There is no alternative to money in every step. But in the digital era, as a digital currency, Bitcoin can increase the use as a real money?

I think Bitcoin will be popular in the future if it continues. Since there are some transactions that is done by using Bitcoin. I know someone that they pay their workers through Bitcoin. So I believe that Bitcoin will be one of the money that will be use the same as the paper money or the real money that are being talked about. As far as I know Bitcoin is a digital currency which is a electronic cash. So in the future we will use it for buying and selling things. Same purpose with the paper money.
Activity: 658
Yes. And it has been proven, although I have not felt, but I am sure in the coming months I will get it. Many of my friends are already earning money from participating in Bitcoin and they are up to now only focused on digital currency activity.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
The popularity of bitcoin had increasing everyday and if you will compare this to fiat money then bitcoin needs mass adoption and serve the purpose of being a currency not as just storage value.
Activity: 308
Life can not be considered without real money. There is no alternative to money in every step. But in the digital era, as a digital currency, Bitcoin can increase the use as a real money?

Some coins may have such potential, but Bitcoin may not be included. If not faster and cheaper, chances are the community will not be interested in using crypto. But to substitute in certain situations, I think in the future will be more popular.
Activity: 602
Real money is the more popular than bitcoin because real money is always what we need in our daily living , to buy all the things that we need. Bitcoin in other part is the most popular in the the world of cryptocurrencies because of it , people are earning a lots of money through bitcoin. Popularity between the two is different in a way people used them.
Activity: 124
This is undoubtedly possible. Bitcoin is gaining increasing popularity and soon it will rise on an equal footing and even higher than the usual fiat currency. In general, all cryptocurrency has huge advantages in the economy.
 in a year, two or five, crypto will be mainstream adopted. we shouldn't worry about current price because when the bitcoin is mainstream adopted price will increase several folds. im pretty sure that bitcoin will be mainstream adopted but it will take some time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103

I don’t think that Bitcoin as the only currency will reach the popularity compared with real money. To the time of high level crypto development Bitcoin will be one of the major cryptocurrencies in a row of some others.
Activity: 97
What do you mean by real money? Bitcoin can be the currency someday. It will develop and become bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: