Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin ever be so popular like real money ?? - page 4. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
Time will tell if btc is useful as cryptocurrency or not! Because, with more support and usage of the blockchain technology, more countries will figure out the BEST way to concider Bitcoin as a currency and not only fiat coins.
Activity: 415
I think this is a complicated issue. He may be very popular in some countries. For example, Japan. But in some countries. The United States will not be so popular.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
In the crypto money world, Bitcoin is the king. Bitcoin has also begun to be accepted in the real world. It will soon be used by all the countries of the world for trade.
Activity: 154
It already so popular in this world. In many countries we can find tourism transactions that can be done with bitcoin, and also many more country will facilitate their banks to use bitcoin as an asset or economics comodity. And soon more country will legalize bitcoin, so we can say it can be as popular as fiat money asap
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Nowadays things and necessities are already hightech or thru virtual reality. Bitcoin will be like real money in the future. No doubt many believes and have interests in bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
Life can not be considered without real money. There is no alternative to money in every step. But in the digital era, as a digital currency, Bitcoin can increase the use as a real money?

They are different entity, wherein cryptocurrency cannot be touch and can only do transaction with the use of wallet app or web app. But real money we use it in our daily lives to purchase things whether its for needs or wants. There is no way that digital currency can be a real money that is why is called "digital" which can use for digital purposes to buy things using a blockchain machine or app.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
Life can not be considered without real money. There is no alternative to money in every step. But in the digital era, as a digital currency, Bitcoin can increase the use as a real money?

yes you are right, bitcoin will become very famous like real money because bitcoin gives many advantages. many people are making money by trading on bitcoins. in the future bitcoin will become very famous and will be used as a legitimate payment instrument across the country.
Activity: 183
I believe the future will not take much to cash, Crytocurrency is the perfect choice. It may not be Bitcoin but a common currency. Grin Grin
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is an amazing invention as a means of transaction and wealth storage, bitcoin transactions are run not through bank or government intermediaries, but to replace the role of fiat money is very difficult, considering this is a traditional money that does not require technological support like a smartphone, you should know not all layers of society have smartphones.
Activity: 66
It just takes time. It used to be silly to think that some plastic square thing would replace cash. What now? The same will happen with crypto-currencies.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250

It depends how you look at these things. Because at this moment BTC is traded and can be invested in it in theory from everywhere in the world where the internet is. By the way, you can not buy any "real" currency just like that.  Huh
Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
if all people in the whole will finally accept cryptocurrency, bitcoin will be popular like fiat, bitcoin is also money, it is being used through online transaction which become more convenient than the usual sending of funds through remittances.
Activity: 158
I don't know if you are talking about cryptocurrencies or Bitcoin. If it is Bitcoin, I think this is impossible. Bitcoin does not become cash. Don't you know bitcoin cash? BCH? He is Bitcoin cash. But Bitcoin itself will not become cash.
Activity: 5
For me today Bitcoins  is very popular but,bitcoin cant poppular like money in the nearest future.
Just Wait to see it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
At the moment, I think Bitcoin is already really popular in all over the world. It's the fastest way to earn money for rich guys in this world Smiley. As I can see so many famous people like actors, singers, investors come from Holywood are also interested in Bitcoin Smiley. Beside, Bitcoin is being used as a local currency in Japan in which it was born Smiley
Activity: 248

I think the question that can bitcoin be considered as real money will be yes because as more persons begin to adopt bitcoin in all their daily activities the more bitcoin becomes very popular. So bitcoin can become alternative to fiat in the future.
Activity: 55
Since bitcoin is known to be the father of all crypto currencies , it wouldn't so hard for it to reach what fiat has. It is already being compared to fiat which is an advantage for most of us users. Bitcoin is being valued and used same as the function of fiat bit we can't deny the fact that it can replace the virtual money.

BTC is very "young" and it will probably be in a position to replace paper money in a few decades.
The adoption percentage is still too low right now.
Activity: 140
When I first came into contact with Bitcoin, I thought it might become cash on the Internet, but now I find that its significance is changing. It has been used as a commodity for hype! I think this behavior makes it impossible to become a substitute for real money!
Activity: 556
Merit: 250

Since bitcoin is known to be the father of all crypto currencies , it wouldn't so hard for it to reach what fiat has. It is already being compared to fiat which is an advantage for most of us users. Bitcoin is being valued and used same as the function of fiat bit we can't deny the fact that it can replace the virtual money.
Activity: 149
I think it takes time. A lot of time. People like to hold banknotes in their hands.
Pages:
Jump to: