Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin ever go down like 2018-2020 - page 8. (Read 1191 times)

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
so yea like will ever just stabilize really low like in 2018 and 2020? or are we at the low?
It is very difficult to predict the direction of bitcoin. What we have experienced this year is a good signal, that ATH is currently set at a high. And we're at $39k, assuming 29k is the low, we're in the midpoint zone, which looks like a sideways move. But we have optimism, as major catalysts are supporting the crypto space. I believe we can go up.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
so yea like will ever just stabilize really low like in 2018 and 2020? or are we at the low?

Don't expect 2018 will be happening again, bitcoin has stabilized the current value at $38k to $39k as of these days. Keep in mind that having a good start will not be the same as before, then if you do have a strong mindset towards bitcoin you're not afraid of taking risk now. That risk will soon provide you the amazing outcome which profit can be obtained by hardworks, so don't be afraid and always have courage.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

In my opinion the low may be lower than $30000-$20000, but not like in 2020. At least it is unlikely for sure that  the BTC's price will be lower than in 2018. Bitcoin nowadays and in future lower than $3000 it is hard to imagine. And nowadays we see Bitcoin increased to $40000 in price.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1703
Blackjack.fun
TBH, none can predict what's going to be happened in the upcoming days or weeks or years. Anything can be possible as market has more adoption than previous bull season and bear market might take less time than previous one. If that happens, market won't get that much dip as well as vice versa. But we need to do our own TA so that we won't face any kind of losses, even if market could be worst than the previous bear season which means market could go lower than the previous ATH.  Wink
Anything can happen in the crypto world. Even up hundreds to thousands of percent in a day can certainly and vice versa.
we can make predictions using technical analysis by reading the chart formed using the indicators that are already available. Indeed predictions will not be 100% accurate, but by doing Technical Analysis we can know about the market picture that will happen later. Technical analysis is also balanced with Fundamentals or news that affect the price of bitcoin.
Currently bitcoin is bullish, and of course after the bulls there will be some corrections needed to reach the highest price again. Trading using the right strategy and management will give you profits.
Activity: 891
Merit: 43
Random coins :)
We came from $60000 and went down to $30k, are you still insisting price needs to go further down, I don't  think that would send the right signal if it happens.
Should price go to a low lower than $10k this would be seen to be the most volatile asset and investor confidence would be low.
But thankfully right now price is on the rise so those 2018, 2020 low prices won't be seen. maybe we can see a new all time high before the year ends.

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Cryptomarket isn't the same as the stocks or the forex. It is completely different, because an expertise who has the ability to predict the outcome of stocks can't clearly predict the market moves of bitcoin even if he/she had gone through a series of growth charts. Based on this we can't get into anything precise about the market of bitcoin. I believe there is chance for it to happen, without a timeline.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
TBH, none can predict what's going to be happened in the upcoming days or weeks or years. Anything can be possible as market has more adoption than previous bull season and bear market might take less time than previous one. If that happens, market won't get that much dip as well as vice versa. But we need to do our own TA so that we won't face any kind of losses, even if market could be worst than the previous bear season which means market could go lower than the previous ATH.  Wink
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
I don't think so. It can be only if a lot of countries will ban BTC and miners will stop mine it. But it's not likely to happen. BTC is always go in cicles but it's keep getting higher and higher and takes the higher floors too.
Bitcoin have gained more popularity now, compare to 2018. Bitcoin price in February 2018 was around $6k and it fell to $3k in December 2018. I don't think the price will fall to the extent it was in 2018. Although, the price is instable, nobody knows if it will price or fall. Bitcoin price is currently at $38k. However, some countries placed ban on Bitcoin, but that didn't stop bitcoin, this resulted to peer-to-peer bitcoin trading.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
My guess is that it is impossible, because currently BTC price is being supported in the price range from very high $ 30k, it is difficult to go down to low like in the past and the current price has increased to 40k $ yesterday. , in the future I think BTC will continue to increase.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 329
The price decline on Bitcoin will continue to exist but I believe the price of BTC in 2018 to 2020 will not be repeated...

Bitcoin is a very volatile crypto asset but in 2021 it will be different because we have seen a lot of big companies accepting Bitcoin, besides that a company as big as Amazon is also reportedly going to accept BTC, so we will no longer see Bitcoin prices below $20k.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
maybe it could happen again. but this is not an analysis, just an estimate.
if you look at the actual market conditions, the potential for the decline will be less even though it may occur because the rally has been running for quite a long time. The downturn could encourage big investors to re-enter. but the conditions are a bit stable due to the possibility of more and more support from large companies supporting or adopting bitcoin.
The decline will likely be gradual. because right now the market support is too strong for a big dump like the one that happened in 2018.
Activity: 416
Merit: 101
I don't think Bitcoin will go down in price like 2018-2020. Bitcoin is currently in the hands of many large companies. They have a large amount of investment. 2 lakh $ bitcoin is expected in 2022. Hopefully gain next day by day.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
for the price of bitcoin no one knows, even if it's the founder, everything will run in time we as traders follow the flow of the market direction and the bitcoin trend itself
and all hope bitcoin doesn't drop below 50k$
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6205
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Up and down and up and down. The price will keep fluctuating by wide margins.
Will the price go down heavily again? Possibly.
Will the price go up to new ATH? Probably, sooner or later (!).
Are we at the low? I'd love to say that we have just passed the bottom, but actually I don't know and it's rather hard to tell. In Bitcoin investment patience is the key (and for that you should invest only money you afford to lose).
Activity: 1302
Merit: 250
I think this question has been asked a lot from some time ago and I think you are too late to ask this.
and maybe this will look low if we look at the price of bitcoin a few months ago but it will be very high if we look at the previous years.
but if we look at the experience of 2018 I don't think this will be repeated for now because we see bitcoin support is still very strong and will not touch to severe numbers like 2018.
again, this is just a prediction, regardless of whether it will fall lower or rise again, no one knows about it, for sure make the best use of the bullrun time so you won't regret it later
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
there was no covid back in 2018 so the only way to see bullrun to come back is due to halving but now that there is many companies and institutions having BTC in their balance sheets, it may not go how it goes that time. the holders didnt even sell prices below 30k.

so much to profit when you think about BTC price breaking out to its ATH price.
Activity: 323
Merit: 12
I don't think so. It can be only if a lot of countries will ban BTC and miners will stop mine it. But it's not likely to happen. BTC is always go in cicles but it's keep getting higher and higher and takes the higher floors too.
Activity: 478
Merit: 100
In my opinion, if the price reach lower than 30k then it is low. But I think bitcoin still has big probability to reach 25k at this bearish market. so I still hold my fund and only buy if the price of bitcoin is between 30k - 25k depend on the progress of declining price of bitcoin. I am not an expert but if I permitted to give you a suggestion then I will say that maybe it will be better if you start buy using DCA method at 30k to 25k until October or November, I think after November bitcoin market has big probability to be bullish again.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
I think this is not new news, I am very sure that everything in this forum will not know bitcoin will go down like 2018-2020, and no one will know when prices will rise again, because we know bitcoin is assets for the long term, so be smart to invest in bitcoin..
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
Are you trying to refer to 2018 in terms of the actual price at that time below $4,000 or in terms of the kind of deep at that time? If you are going back to $4,000, no I don't think so but again regarding fall in price, yes bitcoin has been falling since after Elon musk fud about bitcoin but currently, Amazon is starting to look in the direction of bitcoin which can lead to further bull back to high levels.
Pages:
Jump to: