Pages:
Author

Topic: will bitcoin ever go down like 2018-2020 - page 9. (Read 1191 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
so yea like will ever just stabilize really low like in 2018 and 2020? or are we at the low?

Let's get to the point, we all know that Bitcoin price is very volatile and regularly fluctuates daily, that's why no one knows exactly what will happen next And if you think that Bitcoin price will fluctuate more just like 2018-2020 respectively, well it's also possible because in crypto everything can happen, But as far as I know, base on all available data today, the Bitcoin price was returning to $40K price level again so I think Bitcoin price today is far from returning to what it was back in 2018-2020 price level.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
so yea like will ever just stabilize really low like in 2018 and 2020? or are we at the low?
Bitcoin is volatile and price pump and dump are normal while it is on the verge of going mainstream and they can go down like they went to $29k this month and now they are trading at $38k see this sudden rise in span of 24 hours ? So nobody could predict the prices for btc at certain level.They are not going way too much down if you are expecting the same.But time will clear your all doubts till then speculate.
Activity: 584
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
More chances are there because as you can see from the market that the price of bitcoin is crossing $40k. And it will be the time when the history repeat itself because the bitcoin is the only coin due to which most of the coins gain their prices and loss their prices.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
It's simply impossibel that the price will never drop significantly again in the next few months/years. Markets have cycles, there are cycles of crises as well and so there is a very high probability that Bitcoin will face at least one more significant drop in the long term. Whether that will last long, will be expected or not, will be -50% or -80% etc.. nobody can predict. We can only take a guess, but that has no substance and at the end of the day these "predictions" are just meaningless.
Activity: 2940
Merit: 657
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Low, if you look at this year's all time high.

High, if you look at last year's price of bitcoin.

And to know if it will go down just as that period, there's no way to determine it.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What is the intention of this question ? if you are aiming to invest once that level reached then  you may never get the chance , because we already reached the bottom and that is below 30k and asking if the price will fall down again to 4 digits might be a negative expectation .
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
Answer to pretty much every single question concerning bitcoin's price: no one knows.
Activity: 6
Merit: 2
Its not a news now, knowing that Bitcoin did very poorly in 2018, and at the end of 2020 we saw a drastic increase which got attentions of billionaires and investors, now I think this has given Bitcoin stability and I doubt if Bitcoin will ever fall badly as it did in 2018.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
In my opinion, digital currency always has a decline, but I think it will not decrease like in 2018
You're right that there won't be any decline but I think there's still a possibility it could go down like in 2018, remember that bitcoin touched 19k at that time but it still crashed, not to mention that there are far more whales in the market compared back then and if they did a coordinated wave, they might be able to cause a crash like 2018, I don't think we are at the point where bitcoin is too big to go down, maybe some years from now it will be true but right now, I don't think it really is.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 542

Did you check the current price? Bitcoin has been tearing, it has gained in the last 24 hours and trying to break $40k again.

But regarding your question, perhaps what you are saying is the bear market, of course, this market is very unpredictable and unstable and we have this so called cycles. But so far we are still in the bull run, so no one knows when is the next bear market.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
In my opinion, digital currency always has a decline, but I think it will not decrease like in 2018
Activity: 14
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: