Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC defeated in 2019? - page 11. (Read 3873 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 32
January 17, 2019, 09:22:23 AM
Btc is always the winner, it will never be defeated by any coin on the top 100 ,.when it comes to volume bitcoin leada them all.
Bitcoin is unbearable because people are investing into it and they are buying more and more so it’s not able to beat or defeat ever by any currency. We should invest to hope because 2019 is too good for bitcoin as New participants are joining the market which is good for us and for all investors who are buying in 2019.

Wise people know that Bitcoin will be gaining. They also know that no one cryptocurrency will ever beat it or defeat it. Those men, who will be very patient and hold BTC for years, will become rich.
Yes it’s not possible to defeat bitcoin ever in any way because day by day it’s being stronger and it has good potential to survive in the world. It’s being stable now some countries are adopting it as legal currency and many are paying their employs as bitcoin so it’s hard and almost impossible to defeat bitcoin ever.
i am not sure bitcoin can be defeated by other coins in market.bitcoin for years be major currency and as base all crypto exchange.moreover much large investors trust in this coins.

Not exactly we have a wide expectation from the cryptocurrency so definitely it will give the needs from us for the next going up days without clarifying ourself we cannot decide anything and we see a lot more things to be proved by Bitcoin from the coming up years higher than previous years so it will definitely happens soon.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
January 17, 2019, 03:57:48 AM
Btc is always the winner, it will never be defeated by any coin on the top 100 ,.when it comes to volume bitcoin leada them all.
Bitcoin is unbearable because people are investing into it and they are buying more and more so it’s not able to beat or defeat ever by any currency. We should invest to hope because 2019 is too good for bitcoin as New participants are joining the market which is good for us and for all investors who are buying in 2019.

Wise people know that Bitcoin will be gaining. They also know that no one cryptocurrency will ever beat it or defeat it. Those men, who will be very patient and hold BTC for years, will become rich.
Yes it’s not possible to defeat bitcoin ever in any way because day by day it’s being stronger and it has good potential to survive in the world. It’s being stable now some countries are adopting it as legal currency and many are paying their employs as bitcoin so it’s hard and almost impossible to defeat bitcoin ever.
i am not sure bitcoin can be defeated by other coins in market.bitcoin for years be major currency and as base all crypto exchange.moreover much large investors trust in this coins.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
January 17, 2019, 03:47:17 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
January 16, 2019, 10:47:32 AM

Even if the market is really making much crashes to cryptocurrency but  I do not believe that bitcoin will be defeated for this year 2019, with the teason of price falldown , I think it is just one of the many prediction about bitcoin which is surfacing now ,especially that the real value of bitcoin goes down, but I am really putting my trust to bitcoin that it will overcome the season of falldown.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
January 16, 2019, 08:08:01 AM

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
January 16, 2019, 06:43:00 AM
It seems to me that the year 2019 will show us all what to expect further from the cryptosphere. Although I believe that Bitcoin will increase in price, I still understand that anything can happen, and this cannot be predicted. Therefore, the best thing to do now is to calculate the risks and act carefully, knowing that the whole cryptocurrency can collapse at any moment (or maybe not).
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 15, 2019, 07:04:35 PM
Being the first cryptocurrency, bitcoin has a lot of holders. They will not let bitcoin died in the market. These people might be very influencial, though we may not know. But, I still believe that bitcoin is having a hard time to be recognized by governments.because of the anonymity of it. Let just wait for the approval or disapproval of bitcoin ETF to see if bitcoin will progess or will lose value again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 17
January 15, 2019, 06:58:52 PM
As long as there is a Bitcoin, there will still be a crypto.
Bitcoin is the very first coin in the world, which gave impetus to new coins. No coin will be able to compete with Bitcoin in a tops !!!!
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 15, 2019, 02:19:11 PM
I do not think so.
I want to be optimistic and to think that this moment of difficulty is only the result of speculation. We'll see

Yes, I agree. I just gave you a merit, we need optimist people!
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
January 15, 2019, 12:53:54 PM
I do not think so.
I want to be optimistic and to think that this moment of difficulty is only the result of speculation. We'll see
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 12:40:40 PM
Crypto currency seems to cold down these days and many people have lost faith in the past few months...

People find most token are fake indeed, what they have was just a whitepaper.

I think most of them will die in the next year.

But what about Bitcoin?

As the first and the most influential one, Bitcoin is still weak with numerous restrictions.

Maybe it will fall into the ground due to the political factors, or beaten by other token which is better.

Huh

I think bitcoin is a longevity, a symbol of the crypto market and it can never die. It is a great coin and it has an honorable history.
In terms of technology, it is currently in 15th place and loses a lot of other altcoins in terms of transaction speed and processing blocks. But it is a symbol, it cannot be underestimated.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 12:36:07 PM
I don't think it will happened to Bitcoin this year of 2019 Even there's a political campaign, as I give my trust to him to my holding currency to get a better earnings in the future. I am sure that it political campaign won't affect the growing economy and community of this currency in the market that could help many investors to get their dreamed profit to their investments.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
January 15, 2019, 06:09:24 AM
I do not think that bitcoin is possible as it is to kill with the help of political methods.
LOL nothing can "kill" bitcoin whatsoever. Even politically influcened people may try to manipulate the market for their own gains but it would not kill the asset. This is not like an organisation which can be stopped forcibly - thats one of the advatage of bitcoin not being centralized and being censorship-resistant.

Oddly enough, but the interest to Bitcoin is growing daily.
Not as much as it did back in 2017 but yes slowly and steadily it is growing and this has an organic and natural growth on the price.

Perhaps in 2019, large corporations and countries will be interested in bitcoin and its technology.
Its already happening and more will follow in the coming years. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
January 15, 2019, 05:03:18 AM
As the first and the most influential one, Bitcoin is still weak with numerous restrictions.

I don't know the type of restrictions you're talking about. I think it'd be better if you could clarify well, what you mean numerous restrictions. Because with my knowledge in crypto, I think Bitcoin provides one of the best financial freedom you can ever think of due to its many good properties.
I think it's about regulation in Bitcoin, isnt it? I think we already know that the ban will not stop the development of bitcoin.
many countries banned cryptocurrency use last year. but you see bitcoin still survives right? we will not be defeated this year mate.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 15, 2019, 03:49:56 AM
The idea that bitcoin as a Cryptocurrency will die or be defeated because of the present market condition is not logical.
As a matter of fact, bitcoin will not die at least not any time soon.
Bitcoin cannot be defeated by other coins too.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
January 15, 2019, 03:14:35 AM
The majority of people still have a melancholic mood regarding the prospects for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, this is because the main factor that influences people's opinion is the price of Bitcoin, but in fact the most important factor in assessing prospects should not be price, but economic and  technology trend of Bitcoin. And he is still gaining momentum.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
January 14, 2019, 04:01:03 PM
I do not think that bitcoin is possible as it is to kill with the help of political methods.Oddly enough, but the interest to Bitcoin is growing daily.Perhaps in 2019, large corporations and countries will be interested in bitcoin and its technology.
Activity: 490
January 14, 2019, 02:28:05 PM
Activity: 528
January 14, 2019, 01:37:11 PM
Crypto currency seems to cold down these days and many people have lost faith in the past few months...

But what about Bitcoin?

Maybe it will fall into the ground due to the political factors, or beaten by other token which is better.

Huh

Bitcoin already conquered the cryptocurrency market, bitcoin has the highest capitalization and it is the most popular cryptocurrency. So think about it if there is altcoin who have potential to surpass bitcoin?  Of course there is no altcoin that have characteristic that can beat bitcoin.  Bitcoin will never be defeated by any altcoins.
Activity: 476
January 14, 2019, 12:43:11 PM

But what about Bitcoin?

Huh

I do not think that it will happen, most of users are prefer to use bitcoins than altcoins. Altcoins are just alternate cryptocurrency meaning that it can be use as temporary. People will keep patronizing bitcoin because of its uniqueness from other cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: