Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon? - page 7. (Read 3190 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
July 02, 2018, 11:37:13 AM
As of this moment, bitcoin is getting momentum, from 5.9k in the past days then it is started gaining power reaching to 6.7k.I hope that it will continue to be getting recovery and will launch the rocket again.
Mining fee is arround 5 500USD, this price could be considered as support because miners won't mine if mining won't be profitable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
July 02, 2018, 11:34:25 AM
Already in June, the BTC rate was lower and lower, John McAfee said that July will be hot, but now it's still bearish!)
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 11:34:11 AM
Actually, I don't think that bitcoin price will rise for the higher price in some months in this year. It probably needs more months or even the years. I believe that the price of BTC will raise in the end of this year. But the increase will not reach as high as last year. probably, it will need around 3 years later to reach the very high price.
if we check full chart then what you said it's right when the BTC price reaches all time high next it will drop like a hell and it takes min 3 to 4 years to reach next ATH. according to this method, we have to wait 2 to 3 years but not sure within this period anytime the market goes high. one thing is confirm you will not lose your investment if you hold it for a long time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 11:32:36 AM
I am beginning to see the glimpse of bull run coming up. I perceive that this year is very much likely to see a bull run. I am seriously in full expectation of the bull run. Presently, the prices of bitcoin and ethereum are gradually increase. At least different from what we had some few days ago.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 11:30:22 AM
The BTC has indeed started, at least for the past two days we have seen its rise, although the increase is not particularly large, but I think a new bull market is coming, let us continue to focus on BTC's dynamic, I hope it is in the next A few days can drive the mood of the entire market
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
July 02, 2018, 11:25:37 AM
As of this moment, bitcoin is getting momentum, from 5.9k in the past days then it is started gaining power reaching to 6.7k.I hope that it will continue to be getting recovery and will launch the rocket again.
Everyone hopes so. But this is very unlikely. Although some brave souls associate a possible rise in the price of bitcoins with the World Cup finals
Activity: 308
July 02, 2018, 11:23:37 AM

This quick increase in price is done by a whale I think. Why would alot of people in all of a sudden rush in when there's no good news?
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
July 02, 2018, 11:20:15 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
July 02, 2018, 11:16:22 AM
Actually, I don't think that bitcoin price will rise for the higher price in some months in this year. It probably needs more months or even the years. I believe that the price of BTC will raise in the end of this year. But the increase will not reach as high as last year. probably, it will need around 3 years later to reach the very high price.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 11:11:53 AM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
Yes I really believe that bull run will happened but as to when it happen is still a big question considering that the bitcoin still not yet recovering and may it will pump before this year ends.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 11:08:58 AM
We can see some movements now. But it is too early to say, this is the start of bull run. This is the start of july and hopefully market will start recover very soon.  Only thing we can do is wait and see.
July 02, 2018, 10:57:04 AM
CEO of Bithumb and Coinbase are positive in long-term. They predict more than $50,000 this year. These predictions are more trustworthy than McAfee's prediction.

Ofcourse they will say that because BTC/crypto is their business. Saying bitcoin will reach $1,000 for example won't benefit them.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
July 02, 2018, 10:49:39 AM
CEO of Bithumb and Coinbase are positive in long-term. They predict more than $50,000 this year. These predictions are more trustworthy than McAfee's prediction.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 02, 2018, 10:46:33 AM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

When the negative is there you can never put a positive in crypto so when the market is negative we only need to do is wait for a result of crypto market movement but if many people buy many coins the negative will be change into positive through buying and without selling.
Activity: 55
July 02, 2018, 10:39:26 AM
for me yeah like last year it bulls run from 3-20k$ then it went back to 7k$ below but i think this year will bull run again.
I think that very soon will start the bull. After all, people have already started talking about the bulls by the end of summer. But there is no smoke without fire, as rumors without truth.
July 02, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

Hope so the bull run of bitcoin will start this early of June 2018. Currently the value of bitcoin slightly recover and hoping this small price hike will continue. Possible bitcoin price will start rising this early of June 2018 and lets wait for this.

June? June is over, that was a bad month for bitcoin.
Activity: 49
July 02, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
Yes i think bulls will be back in the market in august and november
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
July 02, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

Hope so the bull run of bitcoin will start this early of June 2018. Currently the value of bitcoin slightly recover and hoping this small price hike will continue. Possible bitcoin price will start rising this early of June 2018 and lets wait for this.
Activity: 60
July 02, 2018, 09:56:05 AM
I hope so. Because there is already fatigue from the negative market. Too long the time dragged on after the fall of bitcoin from 20 thousand dollars. I think many understand that such a correction is possible and it happens.
Activity: 42
July 02, 2018, 10:34:51 AM
Today, bitcoin prices have risen very well, breaking through $6,600. This is a good signal. It is possible to carry out a big increase and pay attention to risks.
Pages:
Jump to: