Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon? - page 27. (Read 3235 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 09:39:42 AM
I think it will be back soon as the technology is gaining a lot of attention. We are still early adopters and it really doesn't matter that much if it's down right now. It will most likely be a bull run later on.
Activity: 430
May 26, 2018, 09:36:02 AM
Soon. For sure bitcoin will be bull this coming month and will be to the moon. Like last year, bitcoin price pumped starting August to December. So for now, buy as many as you can and hold it because bitcoin price will go more than $19,000 this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 09:34:01 AM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

All predictions are forward-looking. But no one can know exactly what. Everyone hopes and awaits the resurgence as last year.
Activity: 365
May 26, 2018, 09:27:39 AM
I think the bull run will start on bitcoin soon maybe by June or July even though the price doesn't look encouraging now as some have loss large amount but I still think there is a great hope for these coin as it will rise and even multiply as soon as it recovers.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
May 26, 2018, 09:24:45 AM
At the beginning of the year, many people predicted that this year's price would improve in May, but it has not been realized yet! Prices have been falling all the time, I have no patience, I am wondering, will there be a bull market this year?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
May 26, 2018, 09:21:49 AM
Yes i think bulls will be back in the market in june and august and then again we will see some correction and consolidation before the market goes parabolic in november and december, so basically it is all about holding tight at the moment, the holders will win, patience will pay off.
Activity: 490
May 26, 2018, 09:18:56 AM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
Pages:
Jump to: