Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cardano overthrow Ethereum? - page 11. (Read 5178 times)

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
June 07, 2021, 02:46:34 AM
Can we see a market cap bigger than Ehereums? At the actual price rates this means it should be around $12 per ADA.
Will it happen?
Not sure too but it possible even though the chance was small, ADA was great and have solid community but Ethereum was also have an great community with much higher audience, It's also offering more powerful Smart Contract For now with tons of more and more project using Ethereum as it basis. Well, Maybe it's possible in the future but the chance was small i suppose, Let's see what will happen!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
June 06, 2021, 07:38:42 PM
Mark my words, Cardano will take over Ethereum and then it will jump over Bitcoin as the number one crypto currency. There is more happening then what is available to the immediate public. Cardano is going to take over and be a bigger part of the future than you are anticipating. This is a fact and if you cannot see it I do not blame you but it does not matter the future is coming and it names Cardano as the leader. Everyone  prepare yourselves to make wishes and regrets..

Did you have any background to say that? Is this a CoinZ things? I dont believe if any project surpass BTC in the near time, its possible but not in the near time.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
June 03, 2021, 07:23:39 AM
Mark my words, Cardano will take over Ethereum and then it will jump over Bitcoin as the number one crypto currency. There is more happening then what is available to the immediate public. Cardano is going to take over and be a bigger part of the future than you are anticipating. This is a fact and if you cannot see it I do not blame you but it does not matter the future is coming and it names Cardano as the leader. Everyone  prepare yourselves to make wishes and regrets..
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 03, 2021, 03:25:35 AM
Thats a classic of BTT. Will a coinname outperform ETH/BTC?
Answer is always the same - no. These coins are too old to fail
Activity: 840
Merit: 6
June 03, 2021, 03:21:19 AM
Cardano doesn't even have smart contracts. I think NEAR and Ethereum will be in the top 10 for the next decade.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
June 03, 2021, 03:15:50 AM
I think Cardano's scientific approach will create a new Altcoin.
Cardano is a much more complete blockchain, now we can only look at the top of the aisberg but in the future I think it will provide a solid foundation for what is to come.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
May 31, 2021, 03:49:19 AM
The community named it to be a much better version of ETH.
ADA is slowly building its momentum to be the best digital cash available summing up the scalability, high security, low transaction fees, interoperability and especially considering the backlash of ETH with current gas fees.
Also the creator strongly believes that cryptocurrency absolutely have to communicate one with another and most likely this will happen in the next 3-5 years and there are rumors of Cardano/Litecoin connection bridge.

Can we see a market cap bigger than Ehereums? At the actual price rates this means it should be around $12 per ADA.
Will it happen?

Given the background of Cardano's founder, Charles Hoskinson, and the fact that he was a co-founder of Ethereum, I think ADA has a very good chance of becoming much better than Ethereum.

Hoskinson's team is trying to eliminate all of Etherium's shortcomings in his "new" Cardano project, and if he succeeds, I think the ADA will be a real contender to take Etherium's place.

I personally am very optimistic about this.

The token doesn't have a history of the pump and dump yet so it must still be early to say ADA could overthrow ETH, it also doesn't have the smartcontract yet. There was a rumor about Mark Cuban supporting ADA so if he is buying then there will be huge institutions going to be interested in ADA. Raoul Pal admitted he has ADA already.

Activity: 938
Merit: 502
May 31, 2021, 03:26:13 AM
ADA is slowly building its momentum to be the best digital cash available summing up the scalability, high security, low transaction fees, interoperability and especially considering the backlash of ETH with current gas fees.
Also the creator strongly believes that cryptocurrency absolutely have to communicate one with another and most likely this will happen in the next 3-5 years and there are rumors of Cardano/Litecoin connection bridge.

Will it happen?

Given the background of Cardano's founder, Charles Hoskinson, and the fact that he was a co-founder of Ethereum, I think ADA has a very good chance of becoming much better than Ethereum.

Hoskinson's team is trying to eliminate all of Etherium's shortcomings in his "new" Cardano project, and if he succeeds, I think the ADA will be a real contender to take Etherium's place.

I personally am very optimistic about this.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
May 31, 2021, 02:33:45 AM
Cardano will not be able to beat ethereum because I see the Cardano platform is still very new and there are still no developing projects, in contrast to the Binance Smart Chain which in my opinion has the potential to beat ethereum, Cardano is a blockchain platform that is still small maybe if you want to beat ethereum it will take time a very long one.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
May 29, 2021, 03:24:07 PM

Will it happen?

ADA coin price movements are very slow compared to Ethereum. Of course, ADA market cap is much lower compared to Ethereum. ADA coins have been on the exchange for a long time, but this year's pump is far behind compared to new coins. So how can we predict that ADA will beat Ethereum's market cap? If the ADA price reaches $ 12, I think Ethereum will be priced at $ 20k.
Cardano has huge potencional. If you follow their work and Charles you can see how big is it's community and that they are not focused on price but to help people around the world. With that in mind we can expect the project and price to grow in future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 18
May 31, 2021, 02:02:25 AM
It's never going to be easy to switch position with first and second coins on coinmarketcap because they have the highest liquidity and volumes also they are more popular than every other coins would ever be, Cardano is a good coin but sorry to say it can't take over Ethereum
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
May 31, 2021, 01:32:31 AM
Cardano will dump during bitcoin keep dump and not any optimist thing with this coin up, I see all weekend always bitcoin crash and almost altcoin dump and take few day get back to higher price before dump again when weekend coming. Best way never entry coin during have close with weekend because very risk with bitcoin going dump.
Not sure how the market will perform by the next weekend. The Bitcoin market is going to maintain bearish sentiment, and people are saying that prices on going to drop during this week. Cardano will be the first of many dips you will buy but you need to make yourself feel better.
Activity: 644
May 30, 2021, 07:01:27 PM
Will it happen?

I dont think its will happen, ADA need to rise that much while ETH should stagnant on the price to achieve it.
The only way to make it happen is when Ethereum fall because failed to provide good technology on ETH 2.0 in the future.
I don’t think that it will happen, as we can see now even the Ethereum blockchain struggle to provide lower fees to their users, ETH still dominate the market and remain top 2 biggest market cap until today. ADA need to make 5x at least to tie the market cap of ETH. It’s very big now and we don’t know how ETH market cap will be if that happen. ETH continue to develop and large partnership continue to be part of their successful company.
Thats whats on my mind too. But if the problem not solved after ETH 2.0 launch, its possible to be happen then. Also, keep in the mind that another project (also ADA) develop and will have good partnership too.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 306
May 30, 2021, 02:18:32 PM
Cardano waiting with bitcoin keep up trend and without this thing impossible cardano back to higher price, always failed to see any coin success back to higher price without have bitcoin support, many money bitcoin always dump and altcoin have loss chance get to higher price. Need how altcoin can confidence to raise higher price without see how bitcoin price up or down.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 504
May 30, 2021, 09:58:13 AM
In the event that Cardano oust Ethereum yet they are utilized multiple times less as is Ethereum today that would be awful for both. Furthermore, me offering you response to your inquiry would not assistance you much. Ethereum the way things are on the grounds that the group and designers are at any point prepared to improve and more enhancements prompts more development.
Activity: 882
Merit: 253
May 30, 2021, 09:33:34 AM
Will it happen?

I dont think its will happen, ADA need to rise that much while ETH should stagnant on the price to achieve it.
The only way to make it happen is when Ethereum fall because failed to provide good technology on ETH 2.0 in the future.
I don’t think that it will happen, as we can see now even the Ethereum blockchain struggle to provide lower fees to their users, ETH still dominate the market and remain top 2 biggest market cap until today. ADA need to make 5x at least to tie the market cap of ETH. It’s very big now and we don’t know how ETH market cap will be if that happen. ETH continue to develop and large partnership continue to be part of their successful company.
Activity: 644
May 29, 2021, 07:58:52 PM
Will it happen?

Activity: 517
Merit: 100
May 29, 2021, 05:32:44 PM

Will it happen?

When you compare two coins with competing market cap, then you have to think about the growth of the two cryptos. The conditions that occur are the highest price of ADA $ 2.4 and the highest price of Ethereum $ 4.3k. If ADA hit a price of $ 12, then how much would Ethereum price then?
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
May 29, 2021, 02:36:58 PM

Will it happen?

ADA coin price movements are very slow compared to Ethereum. Of course, ADA market cap is much lower compared to Ethereum. ADA coins have been on the exchange for a long time, but this year's pump is far behind compared to new coins. So how can we predict that ADA will beat Ethereum's market cap? If the ADA price reaches $ 12, I think Ethereum will be priced at $ 20k.
Activity: 743
Merit: 110
May 29, 2021, 12:39:35 PM

Will it happen?

I think to beat the market capacity of Ethereum something impossible. Because the Ethereum community (ERC20) is already widespread. This increases the market capacity of Ethereum. Is it possible that ADA will get a large capacity from the ADA community?
Pages:
Jump to: