Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Crypto end? - page 61. (Read 4668 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 03:10:22 PM
No, the market is just developing and with time it will regain its value
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
March 23, 2018, 03:10:04 PM
I believe that cryptoeconomics will not die, it will simply stabilize its situation and the most popular crypto-currencies will become universal world crypto-currencies
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
March 23, 2018, 03:05:20 PM
I do think cryptocurrency will die anytime soon. The reason is that, it has to gotten anywhere near it peak at all,  and only a small fraction of the world knows about it.
The government does not have control over it because it is decentralized, so they cannot crash it.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 02:44:21 PM
If most of the countries will restrict or ban the cryptocurrencies of course greater chance of the bitcoin's collapse because there will be no one to accept the currency how would you expect that to surivive? especially when these banks has proposed some regulations to the cryptocurrencies and if these countries will have cryptocurrencies taxed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
March 23, 2018, 02:40:17 PM
I do not think the crypto is over, because cryptocurrencies are a future, and it's never too late to invest, only now it's getting harder to determine which altcoin will go up, and my favorite altcoin is etherium
Activity: 448
March 23, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
Of course, everything has a limit, but in the next couple of years it just needs to start gaining momentum and gaining popularity thereby creating a new buzz in the market, but thus it seems to me that it can attend to low volatility in the market and perhaps some kind of global change .. but only time will show.
Activity: 476
March 23, 2018, 01:54:10 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

Do you think someday cryptocurrencies will end?
Is it too late to invest?
Is there a chance cryptocurrencies will be more down?
Do you still beleive in crypto?
What is your favourite Altcoin?

I do not think crypto will end. Sharks will not let that happen, they can make a lot of gains from it. And importantly crypto is very useful, it is not as limited as cash Smiley So do not worry too much !
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
March 23, 2018, 01:42:13 PM
Everything on this planet will end sooner or later. Even the planet itself!
However, in the meantime and for the limited duration of our existence, we can try to take advantage of what the market offers.
Then, for the end of the world, we'll see ...
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 01:40:24 PM
I think no. So many industries right now rely on crypto system that benefits thousands of people. Crypto market is still rising and coming to new developments. I think as long as we are here, this market would not fall.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 23, 2018, 01:24:54 PM
Crypto will not end in near future becose more country parlaments,banks is involve in cryto and they dont lose they money belive me :DI think crypto only can end if all goverments in world take actions for baning crypto in all country,its not so easy to do this!
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 01:22:29 PM
Its very hard to predict because Crypto doesnt reach yet its golden years. We dont know whats its maximum capabilty to grow and evolve. It will keep evolving and growing so there's no way that crypto will die. Day by day it's popularity increasing & this is the power of crypto, it catches peoples heart and make them believe. As long as people is believing crypto, i think it wont die soon.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
March 23, 2018, 01:18:30 PM
no, it's never going to end, it's gaining popularity from day to day.
Activity: 318
March 23, 2018, 01:03:25 PM
What are you talking about, the Blockchain technology is a very potential new area, more and more countries and companies including Google are joining in this world, is there any more reason that the Cryto to the end?
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 01:00:08 PM
I do not think that the cryptocurrency will end. Altcoins becomes more and more.
Activity: 431
Merit: 11
March 23, 2018, 12:59:59 PM
I dont think so we cant predict that maybe crypto is down but there is also a chance to comes back again just be patient because good things will crypto will bounce back again we just need to wait it until things back to normal
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 23, 2018, 12:21:42 PM
Crypto right now keeps on increasing its value and its very volatile as well. There are so many more rules and regulation are occurring against cryptocurrencies.

There are a lot of similar questions already posted in this forum, but you just put in one topic.  Grin
That's great and all, cause maybe you are trying to look at a one stop shop of some sort.

Jokes aside, like everything else that exist it will come to an end. As to when we honestly don't know and never will.
Or perhaps when internet then crypto will follow since algorithm is wholly dependent on it.
But given the popularity of cryptos at present, and community is growing stronger and healthier, I believe crypto is here to stay for long.
Maybe a few decades into the future.
And yes I believe in it, and my favorite is Oyster Pearl, Monero, and Neo.

Activity: 224
Merit: 52
March 23, 2018, 12:21:02 PM
i believe in crypto currency now because i want to have financial freedom someday and maybe someday will crypto end but not now
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
March 23, 2018, 12:20:49 PM

As I would like to think crypto will never end on the grounds that crypto market still youthful and will be consistently developing albeit numerous nation not directed yet. This is on the grounds that crypto given numerous advantages to the their group. Numerous destitute individuals can changed their life from crypto and this is one of the advantages of crypto.
That's a subjective opinion about bitcoin but I do not agree with you. The current price of bitcoin and other altcoins are not the real value of it. That shows, it will collapse in the future. But that will not happen soon because the crypto market is making a lot of money for the participants.
Activity: 1077
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 23, 2018, 12:18:09 PM
i believe if everything will end. including cryptocurrency
but not now, because crypto is just developed. the next technology will be applied from crypto.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 12:14:44 PM

As I would like to think crypto will never end on the grounds that crypto market still youthful and will be consistently developing albeit numerous nation not directed yet. This is on the grounds that crypto given numerous advantages to the their group. Numerous destitute individuals can changed their life from crypto and this is one of the advantages of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: